Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kaitlyn Grants First Individual Wish For ‘Make-A-Wish’

Go down 
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Kaitlyn Grants First Individual Wish For ‘Make-A-Wish’ Empty
PostSubject: Kaitlyn Grants First Individual Wish For ‘Make-A-Wish’   Kaitlyn Grants First Individual Wish For ‘Make-A-Wish’ EmptyFri 23 Aug 2013, 12:28 am

Kaitlyn Grants First Individual Wish For ‘Make-A-Wish’ Kaitlynmaw

http://www.diva-dirt.com/2013/08/22/kaitlyn-grants-first-individual-wish-for-make-a-wish/

On Monday, former Divas Champion Kaitlyn joined an elite club of WWE Superstars and Divas, granting her first individual wish for the Make-A-Wish organization.

The fan, a 16 year old named Jeffery, bonded with Kaitlyn with his family. Kaitlyn seemed to love the experience, saying, “We had a really good time. I forced all of them to do a Boys II Men family photo with me and I asked them if that could be their Christmas card.”

An article on the WWE’s Community website reveals that this was the first time a Diva has been specifically requested to grant a wish since Kelly Kelly – a year and a half ago.

Kaitlyn felt honored to have been chosen by the fan, saying, “Just the fact that this was my first one and it was someone’s wish to meet me — I can’t even describe how it made me feel.”

She also expressed her hope that this wish was the first of many. She shared, “I would love to do as many as these as I can and for as long as I can.”

You can read the WWE’s article here: https://community.wwe.com/hope/news/kaitlyn-grants-her-first-wish
Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Grants First Individual Wish For ‘Make-A-Wish’
Page 1 of 1