Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Foley Defends Bellas, Says Belief That They Didn’t Work For Their Spots Is “Just Plain Wrong”

Go down 
+2
Serial
King Silva
6 posters
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Foley Defends Bellas, Says Belief That They Didn’t Work For Their Spots Is “Just Plain Wrong” Empty
PostSubject: Foley Defends Bellas, Says Belief That They Didn’t Work For Their Spots Is “Just Plain Wrong”   Foley Defends Bellas, Says Belief That They Didn’t Work For Their Spots Is “Just Plain Wrong” EmptyTue 27 Aug 2013, 5:09 pm

Foley Defends Bellas, Says Belief That They Didn’t Work For Their Spots Is “Just Plain Wrong” Foleybellas

http://www.diva-dirt.com/2013/08/27/mick-foley-defends-brie-and-nikki-bella-says-belief-that-they-didnt-work-for-their-spots-is-just-plain-wrong/

Following AJ Lee‘s contentious promo last night on Raw, Diva fans seemed to draw the battle lines, passionately proclaiming their support for Team AJ or Team Total Divas.

This, naturally, led to a lot of fans bashing Total Divas stars Brie and Nikki Bella. Luckily for the twins, they found an unlikely ally in WWE Hall of Famer Mick Foley.

Foley posted a lengthy blog on his Facebook page late last night, entitled “In Defense of Bri and Nikki”.

In the blog, Foley praised AJ’s promo, saying that her words were “convincing and seem to be the ones being embraced by the WWE Universe.”

He worried, though, that it reflected the fans’ belief that Brie and Nikki “have been given their spot in the company due to their beauty and choice in boyfriends.”

He continued:

"That’s not what I see when I look at Bri and Nikki. I see two strong, proud women who walked away from WWE in April 2012 following a legitimate business disagreement with the company. Bri and Nikki wanted to have more say in what they could and could not do outside of WWE. The company disagreed. I know that feeling. I’ve been there. The Bellas took a stand and walked away. I know that feeling too. But they didn’t do it the Mick Foley way – whining and complaining, and (ask Layla about this sometime) even yelling a little bit. They did it the right way. They took a stand, did everything they were asked to do, and left with their heads held high; earning a heightened respect from everyone they dealt with on their way out.

And when they returned, they came back with a piece of the puzzle that had been missing from the Divas division. They returned with “Total Divas” – the vehicle the entire Divas division has driven to new heights of acceptance and mainstream recognition. I’ve often wondered why AJ wasn’t part of the show. Obviously, she’s a unique character and an an extremely talented wrestler. I would have really enjoyed the opportunity to see her outside the ring – to see how much AJ the performer and AJ the character had in common. I could completely understand any hard feelings she might harbor against the Bellas in that regard. But the idea that the Bellas haven’t worked for everything they’ve received is just plain wrong from this Hall of Famer’s perspective."

It’s extremely admirable for a man like Foley to stick up for the Bellas, especially when he has no stake in the argument.
Back to top Go down
Serial
World Champion
World Champion
Serial

Male
Number of posts : 2062
Job/hobbies : At home, drawing pictures of mountain tops.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, Santino Marella, The Shield.
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ, Summer Rae, Rosa Mendes, Paige.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels, Samoa Joe, TJ Perkins.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell, Velvet Sky, Brooke Tessmacher, Christy Hemme.
Registration date : 2010-12-23

Foley Defends Bellas, Says Belief That They Didn’t Work For Their Spots Is “Just Plain Wrong” Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foley Defends Bellas, Says Belief That They Didn’t Work For Their Spots Is “Just Plain Wrong”   Foley Defends Bellas, Says Belief That They Didn’t Work For Their Spots Is “Just Plain Wrong” EmptyTue 27 Aug 2013, 5:36 pm

Why is Mick defending against someone's worked promo? Is he going to next argue that no matter what the WWE corporate says, Daniel Bryan can be a top star?
Back to top Go down
http://www.dafk.net/what/
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Foley Defends Bellas, Says Belief That They Didn’t Work For Their Spots Is “Just Plain Wrong”   Foley Defends Bellas, Says Belief That They Didn’t Work For Their Spots Is “Just Plain Wrong” EmptyTue 27 Aug 2013, 6:22 pm

Could be in response to Maria I suppose.
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Brittany
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Foley Defends Bellas, Says Belief That They Didn’t Work For Their Spots Is “Just Plain Wrong”   Foley Defends Bellas, Says Belief That They Didn’t Work For Their Spots Is “Just Plain Wrong” EmptyTue 27 Aug 2013, 6:26 pm

TBH I really could careless about his opinion because his opinion in this situation means nothing I'm waitng for someone like Trish or Lita to say something.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Foley Defends Bellas, Says Belief That They Didn’t Work For Their Spots Is “Just Plain Wrong”   Foley Defends Bellas, Says Belief That They Didn’t Work For Their Spots Is “Just Plain Wrong” EmptyTue 27 Aug 2013, 7:13 pm

So you have to be a female for your opinion to matter on something that involves the divas now?
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Alicia Fox

Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Brittany
Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Foley Defends Bellas, Says Belief That They Didn’t Work For Their Spots Is “Just Plain Wrong”   Foley Defends Bellas, Says Belief That They Didn’t Work For Their Spots Is “Just Plain Wrong” EmptyTue 27 Aug 2013, 7:25 pm

No don't make this about the sex.Foley Dosent work with the divas on a daily bases the women are the one who work with model type girls.Maybe Trish shouldn't be the person who should comment because she was a model turn wrestler too.Maybe women like Molly,Jazz,Ivory should respond.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Foley Defends Bellas, Says Belief That They Didn’t Work For Their Spots Is “Just Plain Wrong”   Foley Defends Bellas, Says Belief That They Didn’t Work For Their Spots Is “Just Plain Wrong” EmptyTue 27 Aug 2013, 7:44 pm

I think the fact of the matter is they were in WWE before Cena or Bryan and then returned would say it wasn't about who they were dating on why they had a job in the company. Anyone who would say overwise is foolish. At the end of the day it is the companies choice on who they want back clearly wwe wanted them back cause I seen them at numerous red carpet type events which WWE likes being in with.
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Alicia Fox

Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Brittany
Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Foley Defends Bellas, Says Belief That They Didn’t Work For Their Spots Is “Just Plain Wrong”   Foley Defends Bellas, Says Belief That They Didn’t Work For Their Spots Is “Just Plain Wrong” EmptyTue 27 Aug 2013, 7:58 pm

But THEY CAN'T WRESTLE that's what really counts.Theres nothing marketable with the bella twins its not like E choosed the Bella's to be the star of total divas E pretty much probably told them to pick a group of girls they wanted and the Bella's probably found out and try to do whatever they can to get on that show.Nikki is CLEARLY using cena to get herself in the spotlight with cena because cena is that big of a star and I honestly don't think there gonna last.The Bella's left to do Hollywood and it failed and of course WWE is gonna pick up the Bella's because there divas division was bad and they didn't feel like making new stars so they wanted to ring Bella's back because they already were estaplished divas regardless if they can't wrestle or not I actually do believe the Bella's have that much power to have WWE not sign a girl they feel they are gonna have problems with Maria may sound bitter but she could be telling the truth.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Foley Defends Bellas, Says Belief That They Didn’t Work For Their Spots Is “Just Plain Wrong”   Foley Defends Bellas, Says Belief That They Didn’t Work For Their Spots Is “Just Plain Wrong” EmptyTue 27 Aug 2013, 8:59 pm

BlankMan wrote:
No don't make this about the sex.Foley Dosent work with the divas on a daily bases the women are the one who work with model type girls.Maybe Trish shouldn't be the person who should comment because she was a model turn wrestler too.Maybe women like Molly,Jazz,Ivory should respond.
Uhhh....i remember Finlay working with the divas for the longest time before he got fired for a dumb stunt at a house show, so no, the women arent always the ones that work with the divas. Doesnt matter if Foley doesnt work with them daily or not, hes entitled to his opinion.
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Alicia Fox

Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Brittany
Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Foley Defends Bellas, Says Belief That They Didn’t Work For Their Spots Is “Just Plain Wrong”   Foley Defends Bellas, Says Belief That They Didn’t Work For Their Spots Is “Just Plain Wrong” EmptyTue 27 Aug 2013, 9:06 pm

Ok but like I said I DON'T CARE for his opinion because it DOSENT MATTER to me.Hes Sticking up for the bella twins and that's fine with him but not with me so I DON'T CARE.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Foley Defends Bellas, Says Belief That They Didn’t Work For Their Spots Is “Just Plain Wrong”   Foley Defends Bellas, Says Belief That They Didn’t Work For Their Spots Is “Just Plain Wrong” EmptyTue 27 Aug 2013, 9:09 pm

Well it doesnt affect you in anyway so, lol
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Alicia Fox

Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Brittany
Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Foley Defends Bellas, Says Belief That They Didn’t Work For Their Spots Is “Just Plain Wrong”   Foley Defends Bellas, Says Belief That They Didn’t Work For Their Spots Is “Just Plain Wrong” EmptyTue 27 Aug 2013, 9:11 pm

Your right it Dosent so why are we fighting? The Bella's suck and AJ rules end of the story.
Back to top Go down
TornadoDDT
AKA Silverz
TornadoDDT

Male
Number of posts : 693
Favorite WWE Diva : Sasha Banks
Stephanie McMahon
Paige
AJ Lee
Eva Marie

Angelina Love
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Foley Defends Bellas, Says Belief That They Didn’t Work For Their Spots Is “Just Plain Wrong”   Foley Defends Bellas, Says Belief That They Didn’t Work For Their Spots Is “Just Plain Wrong” EmptyTue 27 Aug 2013, 11:25 pm

Agreed. I tweeted the Bella's myself today. Completely unprofessional of them to continue yelling during AJ's promo, which told me they didn't like what they heard. AJ was absolutely right in terms of the Bella's.

They might have worked hard in some people's eyes, but in mine they haven't improved since joining WWE years ago. They can't wrestle, and they definitely can't act. Any Diva could go out there and pretend to be a bitch so they need to quit acting like what their doing is difficult.

I pray the Bella's don't stir up drama backstage and get AJ in trouble, but honestly...AJ or the Bella's? I think WWE isn't dumb enough to side with the twins.

Bella's SUCK.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Foley Defends Bellas, Says Belief That They Didn’t Work For Their Spots Is “Just Plain Wrong”   Foley Defends Bellas, Says Belief That They Didn’t Work For Their Spots Is “Just Plain Wrong” Empty

Back to top Go down

Foley Defends Bellas, Says Belief That They Didn’t Work For Their Spots Is “Just Plain Wrong”
Page 1 of 1