Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Raw Diva Discussion 9/2/13

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Brittany
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Raw Diva Discussion 9/2/13 Empty
PostSubject: Raw Diva Discussion 9/2/13   Raw Diva Discussion 9/2/13 EmptyMon 02 Sep 2013, 8:44 pm

Raw Diva Discussion 9/2/13 KYisqAW
After Last Weeks AJs Pipebomb How Will The Total Divas react tonight on Raw? Discuss what you think is gonna happen on Raw!!
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva Discussion 9/2/13   Raw Diva Discussion 9/2/13 EmptyMon 02 Sep 2013, 8:48 pm

I don't think Aj's promo was as great as people are making it out to be. I mean it was good but no where close to what Punk did. I expect her to work a match with one of the total divas probably Nattie
Back to top Go down
TornadoDDT
AKA Silverz
TornadoDDT

Male
Number of posts : 693
Favorite WWE Diva : Sasha Banks
Stephanie McMahon
Paige
AJ Lee
Eva Marie

Angelina Love
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva Discussion 9/2/13   Raw Diva Discussion 9/2/13 EmptyMon 02 Sep 2013, 9:22 pm

The promo was FLAWLESS. A couple years ago people bitched and moaned Divas got no time and look now! Divas are getting great exposure and people still nag.

I have a feeling something good is happening tonight. Will be tuning in!
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva Discussion 9/2/13   Raw Diva Discussion 9/2/13 EmptyMon 02 Sep 2013, 9:39 pm

The promo comes up weak cause the total diva show is staged it's just like RAW and Smackdown. It ain't reality even really. Then most of her comments were already made before she ever said them. I been saying Nattie only in WWE cause she is a Hart for years.
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Alicia Fox

Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Brittany
Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva Discussion 9/2/13   Raw Diva Discussion 9/2/13 EmptyMon 02 Sep 2013, 9:45 pm

Ok and why are you trying to ruin a good thing right now?
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva Discussion 9/2/13   Raw Diva Discussion 9/2/13 EmptyMon 02 Sep 2013, 9:51 pm

It's called truth she did a decent promo. ever since Punk promo on the company to get them over everyone wants to claim the same stuff. WWE is became a very social media company They are looking at twitter feeds and facebook comments. I mean I don't think we had a technically suprising promo since Punk first one ever since then I think most of them been planned out way in advance. Key point is just because a person says what people are saying online and feel is true don't make the promo better. I mean if that's the case then Dead should be working in WWE because he would cut the best promos. I think if a person more meant the word behind it I would take it serious. Personally I don't think AJ meant a word said in the promo. Punk talking about his friend being fired I think that is more personal truth and he was probably upset over it. I ain't saying it ain't a good promo but it ain't this grand promo. It been one of the best diva promos in a long time but as in WWE as a whole promo wise I think it was just good.
Back to top Go down
TornadoDDT
AKA Silverz
TornadoDDT

Male
Stephanie McMahon
Paige
AJ Lee
Eva Marie

Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva Discussion 9/2/13   Raw Diva Discussion 9/2/13 EmptyMon 02 Sep 2013, 9:58 pm

The TRUTH is it was an amazing promo. People always find a way to be negative about something.

Please tell me the last Divas promo the fans went crazy for? The last one I remember is Mickie's gift for Trish.

No need to be a hater. Take the negativity elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva Discussion 9/2/13   Raw Diva Discussion 9/2/13 EmptyMon 02 Sep 2013, 10:09 pm

At the end of the day everyone is allowed a different view. I ain't gonna change mine on the AJ Promo and I don't expect you guys to change your view either.

I am just gonna say I think Stephanie Promo was way better because that is some harsh truth thrown on it and I am almost mainly left speechless cause she went real and truthful on the big show. I feel horrible that was said on TV.
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Alicia Fox

Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Brittany
Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva Discussion 9/2/13   Raw Diva Discussion 9/2/13 EmptyMon 02 Sep 2013, 10:12 pm

If you actually think Big Show Is Broke then you must be out of your mind.Stephanie is always known for doing great promos but it still wasnt as good as AJs promo last week.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva Discussion 9/2/13   Raw Diva Discussion 9/2/13 EmptyMon 02 Sep 2013, 10:17 pm

AJ hang out with these divas afterwards

fact of the matter is it's the fact that Stephanie brought up the fact that giant people actually do die a lot earlier then to bring up about making sure your family is taken care of when you are dead. I mean to me that is alot more harsh then anything said last week cause I mean it is true we ain't sure how long the Big Show will live I mean he is 5 years away from the age Andre the giant died at.
Back to top Go down
TornadoDDT
AKA Silverz
TornadoDDT

Male
Stephanie McMahon
Paige
AJ Lee
Eva Marie

Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva Discussion 9/2/13   Raw Diva Discussion 9/2/13 EmptyMon 02 Sep 2013, 10:22 pm

So you think there is truth behind Stephanie's promo but not AJ's? That's laughable.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva Discussion 9/2/13   Raw Diva Discussion 9/2/13 EmptyMon 02 Sep 2013, 10:25 pm

the truth behind Stephanie is it is medically proven giant athletes die younger then average people I ain't saying she wants him to die but that is 100 percent truth. Everything that AJ I don't think she means cause we all seen how close the divas are on the show. I am sure she actually made sure to check her comments with the talent before saying them.
Back to top Go down
TornadoDDT
AKA Silverz
TornadoDDT

Male
Stephanie McMahon
Paige
AJ Lee
Eva Marie

Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva Discussion 9/2/13   Raw Diva Discussion 9/2/13 EmptyMon 02 Sep 2013, 10:31 pm

Her brining up Bella's sucking up to the right people and how they were just handed 15 minutes of fame...very true.

I think your just looking for something to dog.
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Alicia Fox

Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Brittany
Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva Discussion 9/2/13   Raw Diva Discussion 9/2/13 EmptyMon 02 Sep 2013, 10:32 pm

From what I heard Eva Marie was wearing a pair of 4000 pair of shoes on last week on raw.The Bella Twins are dating cena and Bryan which Is why AJ said that she didn't have to "Suck Her way to the top" and eva,Jojo and even Cameron and Naomi and the Bella's were all sign because of there looks an not by talent which is A FACT AJ brought up.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva Discussion 9/2/13   Raw Diva Discussion 9/2/13 EmptyMon 02 Sep 2013, 10:41 pm

All divas are signed on base of there looks unless your someone like Khrama,Jazz,Chyna type who are more muscle. People feel the only reason AJ was signed is because she looks nice and can appeal to people who play video games and stuff she was a different choice for fans sort of like Lita was too Trish.

Bella's ain't in WWE because of Bryan or Cena they were with WWE before they even came along the first time. I mean really divas a lot of them are hooking up or dating with superstars. AJ Lee is with Dolph Ziggler in real life. On that reality show only two of them ain't dating people on the roster.
Back to top Go down
TornadoDDT
AKA Silverz
TornadoDDT

Male
Stephanie McMahon
Paige
AJ Lee
Eva Marie

Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva Discussion 9/2/13   Raw Diva Discussion 9/2/13 EmptyMon 02 Sep 2013, 10:45 pm

No no no.

AJ is where she is at because she's worked her ass off. She worked up from the indys. And she has been successful with everything WWE has handed her.

Any story she's been given she's followed through and worked hard. She can also WRESTLE. You have no idea what your talking about.
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Alicia Fox

Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Brittany
Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva Discussion 9/2/13   Raw Diva Discussion 9/2/13 EmptyMon 02 Sep 2013, 10:47 pm

If you didn't like the promo then you didn't like the promo I'm not gonna fight with you about that but AJ did reveal some facts in that promo rather if it was script or not.And AJ was a wrestler when she was signed before coming to the WWE natalya Was only signed because she was a hart and I never said the Bella's were only signed because of cena and Bryan.But facts are Naomi,Cameron,Bellas,Eva and JoJo were all signed by there looks none of them were wrestlers before coming to WWE that is a fact.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva Discussion 9/2/13   Raw Diva Discussion 9/2/13 EmptyMon 02 Sep 2013, 10:50 pm

Do you really think WWE hires divas based on Wrestling talent?

They don't if you ever look at the application when they are hiring they are looking for models. Unless you are nice looking you don't get hired cause there is a lot of talented women wrestlers who ain't in WWE because they don't got the look WWE likes. AJ ain't a bad wrestler I think she is a good wrestler but Sara Del Ray is a far better wrestler then AJ Lee and she can only be a trainer for WWE cause she is with Cesaro and they don't like her look.
Back to top Go down
TornadoDDT
AKA Silverz
TornadoDDT

Male
Stephanie McMahon
Paige
AJ Lee
Eva Marie

Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva Discussion 9/2/13   Raw Diva Discussion 9/2/13 EmptyMon 02 Sep 2013, 10:58 pm

They have to have some wrestlers. Who the hell would carry the models?

Bottom line, AJ had a wonderful promo.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva Discussion 9/2/13   Raw Diva Discussion 9/2/13 EmptyMon 02 Sep 2013, 11:10 pm

They are trained by Bill Demott and Sara Del Ray. Most of the models and all the talent is worked through their training program before they can even get to the main roster. Some of them do have background in wrestling but they still got to learn the WWE style. The reason the divas been better in WWE is because they got Sara Del Ray down there working with the divas. Bella's are in WWE till a bigger better deal comes for them. Ariane I think is in the same model of the Bellas who will leave if there is better option for her. I think Aj is different from them in that manner. I think AJ actually cares for the Wrestling but normally what happens to that talent is as they get older they turn into people who are used to push new talent.
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Alicia Fox

Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Brittany
Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva Discussion 9/2/13   Raw Diva Discussion 9/2/13 EmptyMon 02 Sep 2013, 11:19 pm

Ok that was confusing so are all the total diva girls heels now or something? I don't get it
Back to top Go down
TornadoDDT
AKA Silverz
TornadoDDT

Male
Stephanie McMahon
Paige
AJ Lee
Eva Marie

Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva Discussion 9/2/13   Raw Diva Discussion 9/2/13 EmptyMon 02 Sep 2013, 11:21 pm

I didn't even read all that. I'm going to just ignore you from here on out because your rambling to a whole other topic.

That match was awkward...why? Because Bella's were involved. I'm telling you, the Bella's and AJ have beef...Brie got a bit messed up in that too. I was hoping for a little more...maybe we'll get something soon.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva Discussion 9/2/13   Raw Diva Discussion 9/2/13 EmptyMon 02 Sep 2013, 11:22 pm

That Match was rough too watch. I think probably gonna walk out with Brie Bella winning the title. My guess is they will have AJ lose in a fatal fourway match with the title on the line. They keep AJ from actually losing the title by being beat. I thought when AJ came out and went to the announce table it made less sense. It would of been better to have Nikki,Eva,Cameron,and Jojo banned from ringside cause outside of technically Nikki being injuried and even still if you were offended like how they actted for them to be by what she said you would of attacked her while she skipped to the announce table.
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Alicia Fox

Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Brittany
Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva Discussion 9/2/13   Raw Diva Discussion 9/2/13 EmptyMon 02 Sep 2013, 11:25 pm

YEAH BUT WHO JUMPS PEOPLE THOUGH?The fact that they jumped her made them look weak I'm glad AJ was fighting back and was swinging at any of them bitches who trying to get a slap at her brie was a little rough but she got her ass whoop too.Stupidhoes
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva Discussion 9/2/13   Raw Diva Discussion 9/2/13 EmptyMon 02 Sep 2013, 11:30 pm

If someone is talkin trash to a bunch of people and put themselves in that sitution they are gonna be jumped I think it was worse they actually had them wait that long. I mean to me she offended everyone of you and you get a chance to attack her. They should of all been trying to fight her when she came out to the ringside before the bell rang.
Back to top Go down
TornadoDDT
AKA Silverz
TornadoDDT

Male
Stephanie McMahon
Paige
AJ Lee
Eva Marie

Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva Discussion 9/2/13   Raw Diva Discussion 9/2/13 EmptyMon 02 Sep 2013, 11:35 pm

If the Bella's get the built so much hell will break loose. That would be so rediculous.

Honestly that would be so unfair for AJ to lose the belt to a Total Diva just for "ratings". That's ignoring all her hard work. I would seriously riot.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva Discussion 9/2/13   Raw Diva Discussion 9/2/13 EmptyMon 02 Sep 2013, 11:39 pm

I think outside of AJ the only diva who right now I think is deserving to beat her for the belt is Kaitlyn. sadly I get the feeling they are gonna have her drop the title and It ain't need for it because I don't think anyone from total divas is ready to be champion. I think AJ done a lot of good for the diva division and so did Kaitlyn. Sadly they dropped the ball with Kaitlyn it is slowly seeming possibly because I ain't seen her since they beat Big E & AJ.
Back to top Go down
TornadoDDT
AKA Silverz
TornadoDDT

Male
Stephanie McMahon
Paige
AJ Lee
Eva Marie

Angelina Love

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva Discussion 9/2/13   Raw Diva Discussion 9/2/13 EmptyMon 02 Sep 2013, 11:48 pm

That's the smartest thing you said all night Angelus. Kaitlyn should be getting some shine still.

Naomi or Natalya are deserving but not yet. A storyline needs to begin between them that doesn't involve Total Divas. That should be totally separate. But the Bella's should NEVER hold that title. I will be so pissed if they take it.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva Discussion 9/2/13   Raw Diva Discussion 9/2/13 EmptyTue 03 Sep 2013, 1:14 am

The match was not that great but I am glad it ended up the way it did since it has been a while since we've seen a fatal 4 way! Booking that for NOC is great I hope the match is given time and even if AJ has to lose she loses to Nattie who I think makes the most sense.

If not Nattie then AJ should lose to Naomi. Naomi would be a SHOCK in a good way whereas Brie would be a SHOCK in a bad way..... metal very sad 

And LOL at stupid AJ thinking she could take them 3 on. She got her ass JUMPED!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raw Diva Discussion 9/2/13   Raw Diva Discussion 9/2/13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Raw Diva Discussion 9/2/13
Page 1 of 1