Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Whose Tired of Monster Heels?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Whose Tired of Monster Heels? Empty
PostSubject: Whose Tired of Monster Heels?   Whose Tired of Monster Heels? EmptySun 15 Mar 2009, 1:48 pm

Monster heels are almost a necessary evil. Matches where both guys are evenly matched can be very exciting and entertaining to watch. But you also have to have the unstoppable monster for the baby face to fight. It's the classic David and Goliath battle.

I agree, the monster heels could be used better in the long run. It is odd how one week they are indestructible, then after losing to a baby face, mid-carders have no trouble in matches with them.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Whose Tired of Monster Heels?   Whose Tired of Monster Heels? EmptySun 15 Mar 2009, 2:05 pm

couldnt agree with u more
the thing with monster heels like u said is to create a david v gallieth type match
and the specail thing about that story is there is only one person who could destory gallieth
yet the monsters in wrestling really arent monsters when they are beaten by everyone

i really dont see the point in having them if they arent used correctly, using Kane as an example he is supposed to be a monster heel, but i dont see anything to support that.

the only monster heel i have seen be used correctly was a few years ago in TNA when Abyss was a heel that was what a monster heel is supposed to be like maineventing and feuding with top guys
Back to top Go down
holmanj
Opener

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Whose Tired of Monster Heels?   Whose Tired of Monster Heels? EmptySun 15 Mar 2009, 2:20 pm

Well Monster Heels are very usefull its like a bad guy in a horror movie they make the plot and with out them there would be no story and with oout a story alot of fans would watch. Wrestling fans today don't like "Wrestling" they like Sports Entertainment. With out Heels there wouldn't be Sports Entertainment. Wrestling itself is a great sport wwe is a great show.
Back to top Go down
Save_Us.MFiSG
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Number of posts : 1319
Job/hobbies : Computer, Wii, anything without manual labor!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Chris Jericho
Favorite WWE Diva : Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Kurt Angle
Favorite TNA Knockout : Kevin Nash?
Registration date : 2008-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Whose Tired of Monster Heels?   Whose Tired of Monster Heels? EmptySun 15 Mar 2009, 8:30 pm

Yeah, as LL said, monster heels aren't even believable anymore after Rey Mysterio 'beats the odds' against them about 20 times.

I'm fine with big guys in the business, but I'm totally against squash matches.
Back to top Go down
http://hbkshawnmichaels.freeforums.org/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whose Tired of Monster Heels?   Whose Tired of Monster Heels? Empty

Back to top Go down

Whose Tired of Monster Heels?
Page 1 of 1