Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Emma WWE.com Interview: Talks Wrestling Routine, Wrestling Inspirations, Her Dance, Etc

Go down 
AuthorMessage
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Emma WWE.com Interview: Talks Wrestling Routine, Wrestling Inspirations, Her Dance, Etc  Empty
PostSubject: Emma WWE.com Interview: Talks Wrestling Routine, Wrestling Inspirations, Her Dance, Etc    Emma WWE.com Interview: Talks Wrestling Routine, Wrestling Inspirations, Her Dance, Etc  EmptySat 07 Sep 2013, 5:41 am

http://www.wwe.com/shows/wwenxt/2013-09-04/nxt-10-count-emma-26146276

Emma WWE.com Interview: Talks Wrestling Routine, Wrestling Inspirations, Her Dance, Etc  20130903_Emma_HOMEPAGE

Ever wonder which television show your favorite NXT Superstar or Diva loves to watch? How about his or her favorite, tummy-pleasing meal? Let the speculation subside as WWE.com proudly presents the inaugural edition of NXT 10-Count — a 10-topic Q&A session with an NXT Superstar or Diva!

For the NXT 10-Count kickoff, we’ve placed NXT Diva Emma in the hot seat. Although recovering from an unceremonious attack at the hands of Summer Rae last week on NXT, Emma agreed to sit down with WWE.com and answer the most random set of questions possible.

Also, for this new column, the NXT Universe is encouraged to tweet questions they’d like to see answered by NXT’s wide range of colorful personalities by using the hash tag “#NXT10Count.”

WWE.com: What is your average day like?
EMMA: I usually train for a few hours in the ring, then an hour of training with my strength coach. I enjoy cooking and eating healthy, so I spend a bit of time preparing food daily, baking healthy treats, etc. I like to spend some alone time doing cardio in the afternoon with my earphones in and music blaring! It's my time to think and see if I'm achieving all that I can! I like to read motivational tweets and quotes to keep a positive mindset, too. Then if there's time, I'll go for a tan and relax at night by watching a movie.

WWE.com: What's one of the coolest things you've ever done?
EMMA: My brother, Rhett, and his wife, Maggy, took me skydiving when I was younger for a Christmas present. We jumped out of a plane that was 14.000 feet in the air!

WWE.com: What is your favorite band of all time?
EMMA: That's a tough one! Hard to choose since it really depends on my mood. I do really enjoy Missy Higgins! It’s good chill music.

WWE.com: What did you do before you got into wrestling?
EMMA: Well, I started when I was 13, so it feels like it's only ever really been wrestling, honestly. However, I have a big passion for the food/hospitality industry. I have worked in restaurants, pubs and clubs with roles from serving to promotional sales work. I’ve always had jobs where I was social and constantly having new experiences while meeting interesting people. I’ve never been one to sit behind a desk.

WWE.com: Who inspired you to step inside the ring?
EMMA: I had two main inspirations growing up as a wrestling fan. “Stone Cold” Steve Austin was my favorite. I was drawn in by his big character and he always entertained. He made me love wrestling.

Trish Stratus was my other inspiration. She was, in my opinion, the perfect balance of everything you needed to have for success in this business and I wanted to be just like her. Trish Stratus made me want to be a wrestler. I always thought if she can do it, why can't I? I was so excited to meet her when WWE had the Global Warning Tour in 2002 in my hometown of Melbourne, Australia! I was only 13.

WWE.com: What do you like to do for fun?
EMMA: Travel! There's nothing better than discovering new places and having new experiences. But it's not always easy to get away. I love to get to the beach, go fishing, go bowling and try new restaurants with friends. A night out dancing is always lots of fun, too!

WWE.com: What's the meaning of your dance?
EMMA: What is the meaning of life?! I dance because it makes me happy and I want to share that feeling!

WWE.com: What meal is your guilty pleasure?
EMMA: Thai food is my favorite. My mum and I used to go for dinners when I was younger, just the two of us pigging out on Thai food — it was the best!

WWE.com: What do you miss most about your home country of Australia?
EMMA: Australia's a beautiful country, but it's my family that I miss more than the actual place. I have three nieces and a nephew who I've hardly been able to see since pursuing my dreams overseas. I miss watching them grow up and any family get-together we would have!

WWE.com: What is your biggest pet peeve?
EMMA: I hate it when I get woken up super early in the morning by some loud, annoying noise. Lately the lawn mower always seems to be going on my days where I could have slept in. Not cool!
Back to top Go down

Emma WWE.com Interview: Talks Wrestling Routine, Wrestling Inspirations, Her Dance, Etc
Page 1 of 1