Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RUMOR: Wolverine's Last Run In X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

RUMOR: Wolverine's Last Run In X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST? Empty
PostSubject: RUMOR: Wolverine's Last Run In X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST?   RUMOR: Wolverine's Last Run In X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST? EmptyThu 12 Sep 2013, 12:34 pm

The Toronto International Film Festival (TIFF) and MTV News was able to get an interview with Hugh Jackman that shared some cryptic statements.

"It may be the last. By the way, it didn't hit me until three weeks before the end [of shooting 'X-Men: Days of Future Past], because we promoted 'The Wolverine' and I came back on set with three weeks to go, and that's when I went, 'Well, who knows? Maybe there's no more Wolverine. Maybe this is it. Who knows? Maybe.So I really made the most of those last few weeks. I enjoyed every time I put the claws on. I nicked everything off the set, so Halloween, come to me and I'll hook you up. I keep saying it's like two movies in one, but with the size of it it's really three in one. It really is going to blow people away because of the story."

So does this means that this will be the last we see of Wolverine? What do you think? Sound off below!

Read more at http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/RaphaelsArticles/news/?a=86920#EfoksfUgcg22tFkz.99
Back to top Go down

RUMOR: Wolverine's Last Run In X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST?
Page 1 of 1