Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Friday the 13th

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

Friday the 13th Empty
PostFriday the 13th

Yesterday was a nightmare day at work.

I work in the statement processing center located in Westerville, OH for JP Morgan Chase Bank. I run the machines that process, fold and mail out bank statements. We do everything. High-end account statements (like once I saw a statement that was to be mailed to THE Donald Trump), mortgage statements, credit card statements and etc.

On our site we have 3 techs per shift to do maintenance on our machines and fix any problems we occur.

now...normally we may have 1 or 2 machines break down. that's the norm. But yesterday, out of 15 machines, 11 were broken down. We only have 3 techs, who were busy working on 3 of the machines, leaving the other 12 machines just sitting there waiting to be fixed. It was madness. 7 hours straight I sat while the tech worked on my machine. I did nothing all day. We have daily goals on how much work we should produce. Needless to say, we all failed :lol: I did feel bad the tech was stuck with me all day though. I've never had a machine break down that badly for me, ever.

It was madness. We'd forgotten it was Friday the 13th till my co-worker mentioned it. I might request Friday the 13th off every time it comes around now. :lol:
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Share this post on: reddit

Friday the 13th :: Comments

Did You Miss Her?
Re: Friday the 13th
Post Sat 14 Sep 2013, 11:11 pm by Did You Miss Her?
Friday the 13th is ALWAYS a great day for me.
X
Post Fri 20 Sep 2013, 7:34 am by X
yeah I had a good one considering it was the most powerful one in 100 years
King Silva
Post Fri 20 Sep 2013, 6:55 pm by King Silva
Damn that sounds rough Vix!

Thinking about last Friday I had a decent day. I don't have class that day so I got to sleep in and chill. I spend time with family and in general it was a normal good day.

Maybe you should take future Friday the 13ths off!
Post  by Sponsored content

Friday the 13th

Page 1 of 1