Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Joss Whedon Says An AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. Script Made Him Tear Up

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Joss Whedon Says An AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. Script Made Him Tear Up Empty
PostSubject: Joss Whedon Says An AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. Script Made Him Tear Up   Joss Whedon Says An AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. Script Made Him Tear Up EmptySat 21 Sep 2013, 11:03 pm

We are only a few days away from the highly anticipated series premiere of ABC and Marvel‘s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. From all the reviews we've seen, the pilot episode, which was written and directed by Joss Whedon, is supposed to be incredible. The first season just started filming, but we already have some details about the upcoming episodes. Whedon recently spoke with Marvel about the series, saying he has read at least one script, and it actually made him tear up. We have just started shooting again, says Whedon. Now it really starts because the pilot was a ton of fun, but the real pressure is can they keep it up? Can they find that heart? Can they get the big, epic stuff going? Episode 2 is a lot more frightening than episode 1. We’re still sort of jockeying through the different stories, but I’ve already read at least one script, just in its outline form, actually made me tear up. We’re just finding out who these guys are and just trying to mine that vein of how much they matter in this world where it seems like nobody but the heroes do. Whedon was also asked how involved he is now, and if he will continue to direct throughout the series. Whedon says, My influence is really at the beginning, the ethos of the thing, and then the various levels: outline, scripts, cuts. Obviously we’re working with some directors we’ve worked with before that we really trust and like. The pilot looks to be pretty great so far. The recent set photos and footage from the next episodes makes it seem like the rest of the season will be able to maintain level set with the pilot, despite Whedon not writing or directing. But even though he didn't write the script, he seems to like the script enough to get a pass from him. Will you be watching the pilot episode? Sound of below!
Read more at http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/ABARy/news/?a=87438#mtt6H1jy4bYbsR2Q.99
Back to top Go down

Joss Whedon Says An AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. Script Made Him Tear Up
Page 1 of 1