Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Grant Gustin Talks THE FLASH; Teases "Traditional" Costume And Time Travel

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Grant Gustin Talks THE FLASH; Teases "Traditional" Costume And Time Travel Empty
PostSubject: Grant Gustin Talks THE FLASH; Teases "Traditional" Costume And Time Travel   Grant Gustin Talks THE FLASH; Teases "Traditional" Costume And Time Travel EmptySat 21 Sep 2013, 11:04 pm

"I'm kind of running around a little bit, but mostly just for fun at this point," the actor laughed when E! Online caught up with him recently to ask how he's preparing for the role of Barry Allen in the upcoming second season of Arrow. "Just because I'm really excited...I'm a little fanboy. I'm so excited to be a part of the show." Looking back on how he won the role and whether he was surprised that the CW are going for a younger version of the character in their upcoming small screen adaptation, he added: "I got an audition and I was really excited and a little skeptical at first, because I'm a comic book fan. I know the character and know I'm a little young."

As for what we should expect from his Arrow debut, Gustin had this to say of Barry Allen, the assistant forensic scientist. "I know I'm coming on as up-and-coming in my field.He's not going to be The Flash immediately, obviously. We're going to be Barry Allen first in two episodes and then he'll come back later as The Flash. I haven't actually had a chance to read any scripts yet, so we'll see." However, just because he hasn't read any of the scripts doesn't mean that he doesn't have some ideas about what sort of powers he would like to see The Flash utilise in his own spin-off series. "I didn't realize before I started doing all my research that he can actually time travel, he can run so fast,. I think that'd be a really fun thing to play with on the show is him kind of going to different times and experimenting with that. That'd be fun."

Many fans have understandably been fretting about whether the series wil feature both the iconic costume and the use of "The Flash" codename. Well, while those involved behind the scenes have previously confirmed the inclusion of both of these elements of The Flash's mythos, Gustin has also heard that he'll be suiting up in the signature red spandex too. "I would imagine, when The Flash comes he'll be in a pretty traditional Flash costume. That's kind of what I've caught wind of."
Read more at http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=87430#EkK4tsY6vgU0L5SO.99
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

Grant Gustin Talks THE FLASH; Teases "Traditional" Costume And Time Travel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grant Gustin Talks THE FLASH; Teases "Traditional" Costume And Time Travel   Grant Gustin Talks THE FLASH; Teases "Traditional" Costume And Time Travel EmptySun 22 Sep 2013, 5:48 pm

I can't wait to see his sexy ass on Arrow, OMG i might just faint
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Brittany
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Grant Gustin Talks THE FLASH; Teases "Traditional" Costume And Time Travel   Grant Gustin Talks THE FLASH; Teases "Traditional" Costume And Time Travel EmptySun 22 Sep 2013, 6:50 pm

What's even better is that black canary is coming too can't wait to see her sexy ass on the arrow!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grant Gustin Talks THE FLASH; Teases "Traditional" Costume And Time Travel   Grant Gustin Talks THE FLASH; Teases "Traditional" Costume And Time Travel Empty

Back to top Go down

Grant Gustin Talks THE FLASH; Teases "Traditional" Costume And Time Travel
Page 1 of 1