Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pointless rambling of the window

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

Pointless rambling of the window Empty
PostPointless rambling of the window

Guess I just needed a way to get this out.

I came to the realization that maybe I’m maybe not the most likeable person. I currently have nobody in my life whom I feel I can just talk too or well wants to talk to me. The one person I do talk too all day, I’m always arguing with because we can both be stubborn so that causes conflicts between the two of us a lot, but in person it’s much more civil, well there is just a chemistry that works but regardless we’ve reached moments where we just couldn’t talk to each other or that he isn’t there and I quickly realize there isn’t anyone I can talk too.

Okay sure, I’ll get the “You can talk to me” but I’m over that, I’m tired of constantly being the person to start a conversation, tired of being the one to always be the one instigating the conversation and feel like I’m bothering someone.

I can’t honestly remember the last time anyone has started a conversation with me on FB, or on Skype or anywhere, I seriously can’t remember the last time that has happened, and if it has happened, it was usually because they wanted something from me, they wanted me to do something for them or wanted me to join something for them, it’s never for the simple reason of just saying hello and just have a conversation about anything and everything.

If I’m not at school, or out doing something with a friend, I’m home, I live alone and at times it could really get lonely, my family live in completely other continents so when I do feel that boredom, I call home.

But as the time passes by, I’m slowly realizing, I might just be the problem, I probably just don’t know anymore, I have no life, that’s true, most nigts after 6/7 PM I’m home, alone with nothing much to do. Either watching Series or writing because well I don’t know.

People I was once close to, it’s just not the same anymore and we just don’t talk anymore, or I get the feeling they are just all pushing me out of their lives or I don’t know. I just feel I sometimes just take a second of my life to wonder how someone is doing, while I feel nobody would take a second of theirs to just ask me how I’m doing. I get it, we get busy, we all do, Vix would know I do (sorry about that again) but 5 seconds of a month would even be appreciated, it’s just crazy to realize that if a Friday I drop dead, nobody will notice anything until school calls Monday and wonder why I didn’t show up to class, even so they would think I just ignored the phone call, I dunno, maybe I’m over thinking it, maybe it’s just me being paranoid I guess, I don’t know, just needed to vent I guess.

Oh well, thank you for your time.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Pointless rambling of the window :: Comments

#WeWantTaryn
Re: Pointless rambling of the window
Post Sun 13 Oct 2013, 6:26 pm by #WeWantTaryn
I'm surprised your saying this because I always thought you had a tons of friends you seem like a fun person to hang out with I feel the same way sometimes I have those days but I realize that if I have a small circle of just friends and family then I'm ok with that I don't need to surround myself with a bunch of fakes or people who don't care about me I hope that helps im not good in this type of stuff.
KTV-Time
Post Sun 13 Oct 2013, 6:36 pm by KTV-Time
Well I used too, the second I stop putting all the effort and wait for them to put an effort into making the friendship work, they just stopped saying things. I used to have MANY associates who i can just come on and just talk too irregularly, whenever and about anything, now i notice i have none..

Friends, that dropped drastically and there are only 3 people in my life i can even consider my true friends. Like i said, Family is hard, my parents live abroad as does my little brother and my family here, requires at least 90 Minutes of travel time to get too by train. Same goes for the 3 people i consider friends, so i can see them but not as often as i would like. But thanks a lot smile
#WeWantTaryn
Post Sun 13 Oct 2013, 6:43 pm by #WeWantTaryn
Well as long as your happy with the 3 people who you consider friends then that's all that matters.smile
The Sexy Vixen
Post Tue 15 Oct 2013, 5:50 pm by The Sexy Vixen
you're not likable? LIES!!

i'm the not likable one. the only people who talk to me are people online who i'll never meet in person (unless Tank comes to my wedding like he promised)

people are just idiots, Kev
KTV-Time
Post Wed 16 Oct 2013, 8:25 am by KTV-Time
Don't say that Sammie you are likeable, what's with all those lies woman!!!! you know me loves you <3

Thanks maybe it's just that, who knows.
Post  by Sponsored content

Pointless rambling of the window

Page 1 of 1