Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ex-Power Ranger Challenges CM Punk To MMA Fight

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Ex-Power Ranger Challenges CM Punk To MMA Fight Empty
PostSubject: Ex-Power Ranger Challenges CM Punk To MMA Fight   Ex-Power Ranger Challenges CM Punk To MMA Fight EmptyMon 14 Oct 2013, 12:59 pm

During the New York Comic Con over the weekend, actor Jason David Frank (who stared as the green Power Ranger on the Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers series) was asked about his challenge made to CM Punk this past July to have an MMA fight. Here is what he had to say…

"Let's get that going. I love CM Punk, he's a really nice guy. But he did say in his panel that he would fight me and you can't say that in the fighting world if you don't mean that you'd fight me. Let's get a contract going!"

Frank has fought four times in amateur mixed martial arts, going undefeated at 4-0. He is also undefeated at 1-0 in pro MMA.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Ex-Power Ranger Challenges CM Punk To MMA Fight   Ex-Power Ranger Challenges CM Punk To MMA Fight EmptyMon 14 Oct 2013, 3:14 pm

He will always be a Power Ranger.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Ex-Power Ranger Challenges CM Punk To MMA Fight   Ex-Power Ranger Challenges CM Punk To MMA Fight EmptySun 20 Oct 2013, 5:45 pm

Go Go Power Rangers!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ex-Power Ranger Challenges CM Punk To MMA Fight   Ex-Power Ranger Challenges CM Punk To MMA Fight Empty

Back to top Go down

Ex-Power Ranger Challenges CM Punk To MMA Fight
Page 1 of 1