Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ex-Jersey Shore Star - 'TNA Was Late Paying Me!' Plus Wrestling Future

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Ex-Jersey Shore Star - 'TNA Was Late Paying Me!' Plus Wrestling Future Empty
PostSubject: Ex-Jersey Shore Star - 'TNA Was Late Paying Me!' Plus Wrestling Future   Ex-Jersey Shore Star - 'TNA Was Late Paying Me!' Plus Wrestling Future EmptyTue 15 Oct 2013, 3:56 pm

Jersey Shore star Angelina Pivarnick was on the Asked w/Riv and Landin podcast today to talk about her plan to move from reality TV to pro wrestling. She mentioned an independent match she is having in New Jersey. She claims she was trained by Hulk Hogan, Kurt Angle and Robbie E during her time in TNA.

She said that TNA was late to pay her when she appeared three years ago and she had to call TNA President Dixie Carter herself to get paid. She said Hulk Hogan was a childhood hero of hers. She also talked about living with his ex-wife Linda Hogan during the VH1 reality show Couples Therapy. Get the full interview here or by listening it below:

Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Ex-Jersey Shore Star - 'TNA Was Late Paying Me!' Plus Wrestling Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ex-Jersey Shore Star - 'TNA Was Late Paying Me!' Plus Wrestling Future   Ex-Jersey Shore Star - 'TNA Was Late Paying Me!' Plus Wrestling Future EmptyFri 18 Oct 2013, 3:26 pm

I know the #Asked guys too, bunch of cool dudes
Back to top Go down

Ex-Jersey Shore Star - 'TNA Was Late Paying Me!' Plus Wrestling Future
Page 1 of 1