Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

More From Kevin Feige On DAREDEVIL; Possible X-MEN/AVENGERS Crossover

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

More From Kevin Feige On DAREDEVIL; Possible X-MEN/AVENGERS Crossover Empty
PostSubject: More From Kevin Feige On DAREDEVIL; Possible X-MEN/AVENGERS Crossover   More From Kevin Feige On DAREDEVIL; Possible X-MEN/AVENGERS Crossover EmptyTue 22 Oct 2013, 2:41 pm

The entire vid is worth a watch, as Feige discusses various things such as Guardians Of The Galaxy, Ant-Man, and how far they plan ahead with the studio's "phases". But the Daredevil stuff comes in around the 13:50 mark, with Feige giving us an idea of what comic runs we could see adapted when Marvel finally get around to bringing Matt Murdock back to the screen..,be in big OR small!

"Daredevil is back at Marvel, and there are lots of talented people figuring out what to do with him next. We love Daredevil, there are amazing stories -- the Bendis run over 5 or 6 years, running into a Brubaker run was amazing. All sorts of things before that era we could use -- so I think you can bet on seeing SOMETHING from Daredevil in the not to distant future."

Feige also comments on rumors of an eventual crossover with Fox's X-Men. Unsurprisingly there doesn't seem to be much happening there, but as a fan it's something he would like to see. "In terms of an X-Men crossover, there are certainly no plans now -- I never say never to things like that, but I don't think it'll be anytime soon", Feige says, before joking that it'll be "Phase 27" before we see that happen.
Read more at http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/notyetamovie/news/?a=88881#II0Z4wz0hkU5jGMG.99
Back to top Go down

More From Kevin Feige On DAREDEVIL; Possible X-MEN/AVENGERS Crossover
Page 1 of 1