Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bryan Singer Announces X-Men: Apocalypse For 2016

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Bryan Singer Announces X-Men: Apocalypse For 2016  Empty
PostSubject: Bryan Singer Announces X-Men: Apocalypse For 2016    Bryan Singer Announces X-Men: Apocalypse For 2016  EmptyFri 06 Dec 2013, 1:14 am

The next X-Men movie has been officially announced. With X-Men: Days of Future Past having finished production, Bryan Singer took to Twitter to announce that the next, X-Men: Apocalypse, will be released in 2016:

Bryan Singer ✔ @BryanSinger
Follow
#Xmen #Apocalypse 2016!
4:22 PM - 5 Dec 2013

The film will be released more specifically on May 27th of that year. Of course the title suggests that the villain will be none other than Apocalypse himself, aka En Sabah Nur. Apocalypse is, in Marvel's continuity, the first mutant and was born in Egypt around 3,000 BC. Apocalypse is an extreme Darwinist and believes in survival of the fittest; he has been one of the team's greatest and most lethal enemies and regularly employs a team of Horsemen equating to the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse (War, Famine, Pestilence and Death). Angel, Wolverine, Psylocke and Gambit of the X-Men have served as Death at various times in the comics.

It is worth mentioning that Blink is being played by Fan Bingbing in X-Men: Days of Future Past. If she makes it through that film this could suggest that the much-beloved Age of Apocalypse storyline could be used as she played a role in that arc. It saw an alternate universe created in which Apocalypse reigned over mankind, which would be an interesting counterpoint to the Days of Future Past alternate timeline where mutants are hunted. No confirmation however on whether that is in fact the storyline which will be used.

X-Men: Days of Future Past releases on May 23th, 2014 and we will likely know more about the Apocalypse storyline coming out of that.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Bryan Singer Announces X-Men: Apocalypse For 2016    Bryan Singer Announces X-Men: Apocalypse For 2016  EmptyFri 06 Dec 2013, 1:18 pm

I just came on myself.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Bryan Singer Announces X-Men: Apocalypse For 2016    Bryan Singer Announces X-Men: Apocalypse For 2016  EmptyFri 06 Dec 2013, 10:19 pm

I would like to see Apocalypse
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Bryan Singer Announces X-Men: Apocalypse For 2016    Bryan Singer Announces X-Men: Apocalypse For 2016  EmptySat 07 Dec 2013, 12:31 am

Hopefully he'll make an appearance at the end of Days of Futures Past.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Bryan Singer Announces X-Men: Apocalypse For 2016    Bryan Singer Announces X-Men: Apocalypse For 2016  EmptySat 07 Dec 2013, 6:37 am

★★ wrote:
Hopefully he'll make an appearance at the end of Days of Futures Past.

That would be awesome so they need to make it happen!

When I heard this news yesterday I was really happy.

Apocalypse has always been one of my favorite X-Men villains (along with Dark Phoenix) so having him for the 3rd movie's villain can only be great imo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bryan Singer Announces X-Men: Apocalypse For 2016    Bryan Singer Announces X-Men: Apocalypse For 2016  Empty

Back to top Go down

Bryan Singer Announces X-Men: Apocalypse For 2016
Page 1 of 1