Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bret Hart Regrets Leaving WWE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Bret Hart Regrets Leaving WWE  Empty
PostSubject: Bret Hart Regrets Leaving WWE    Bret Hart Regrets Leaving WWE  EmptyFri 06 Dec 2013, 11:09 pm

In an interview with Metro, Bret Hart revealed that he regrets the day he left the WWE. Here are highlights:

On how he's changed over the years: "I've calmed down a lot. There were a lot of things I did to escalate that whole thing with Shawn Michaels and Vince McMahon. I wouldn't change anything I did in terms of my own conduct but I regret all of it. I wish I had never left the WWE but I've moved on. I went back and shook Shawn's hand and it was good for everyone to bury the hatchet."

On his greatest rival: "There was a happy rivalry with ‘Stone Cold' Steve Austin in that he was a lot of fun to wrestle with, and I think I helped launch his career. But on the not so happy, the brilliant work I did with Shawn Michaels. You can never underestimate what we did at WrestleMania XII, even though it was the last match we had and part of the infamous Montreal Screwjob, it was still a fine match. I could have wrestled the Undertaker a few more hundred times as well."

On his greatest achievement: "In years to come, I'll still be featuring in re-runs of The Simpsons so that will probably end up being the greatest thing I ever did." 
Read more at http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/news/306113/Bret-Hart-Regrets-Leaving-WWE.htm#GRBPEItRTgMIh5jF.99
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Bret Hart Regrets Leaving WWE  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart Regrets Leaving WWE    Bret Hart Regrets Leaving WWE  EmptySat 07 Dec 2013, 6:42 am

Really?.. He feels Simpsons is the greatest achievement he ever had?...... -_-

At least he picked two good greatest rivals.
Back to top Go down

Bret Hart Regrets Leaving WWE
Page 1 of 1