Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Lesson In Rev-onomics!

Go down 
+2
Blue Ryder
The Rev
6 posters
AuthorMessage
The Rev
Recent Roster Addition
The Rev

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-01-07

A Lesson In Rev-onomics! Empty
PostSubject: A Lesson In Rev-onomics!   A Lesson In Rev-onomics! EmptySun 22 Mar 2009, 12:13 am

Well Blue ... I hope you're happy. I'm finally posting. get silly

Let me introduce myself to the uninitiated .... I'm The Rev and once had a larger than life personality in the cyberspace entertainment industry known to most as efeds. It all began on Topix ... (in those days I was known simply as monk) ... when our leader and mentor TNA4Life began the brand Topix Pro Wrestling or TPW!

I spent many a sleepless night pouring over my keyboard carving out my TPW Heavyweight career with my created character GrimStone. I kept the name monk as my online personality and used Monk with spelled with a capital M when I was writting as GrimStone's geriatric manager.

The life .... the myth ... the spectacle that was the imaginary world that existed in both our minds and online was all consuming and soon got the better of some of us. In short ... TPW Died!

At the same time TPW was in the height of its glory another fledgling efed was emerging as a serious contender for efed dominance. I was like the oncoming of the appocolypse ... the four horsemen breathing down death and destruction, raping the innocent, perverting moral truth, and riding atop of these hell born steeds conducting this cacophony of desecration was the man some of us know as Rex (Axl).

TcW sat on a precipice soon after TPW's demise and found that it too could quickly be plunging down into its own demise. That's when Rex gave me the call to clean up TcW before it was too late. That was the birth of "The Rev" as I ushered in a new era for TcW as its new General Manager.

I created The Rev as a vulgar dispicable perversion, in fact the full name was Reverend Peters McPheelie ... I know ... maybe it was over the top ... but that was the direction I was going with. What ensued was one of the most enjoyable tenures I had in the efed business as TcW soon swelled in membership with talent that far exceeded anything that was in TPW.

Those men and women include ... DDanger ... Doyle (Duster) .... alex (Firecracker) ... Maddox ... CJ Wright ... Prodigy ... CenanRock ... Hell Fire ... RVD (Gregory Zade) ... Big Daddy Bull ... Rex ... Ricky V2 ... and many others.

Below was my first promo as TcW GM ... I hope you enjoy it as much as I did writing it.

A choir singing “I Have Decided To Follow Jesus” blared its blessings out across the arena. Most of the fans were holding their ears or inserting a finger down their throats. Signs popped stating “Church is For Fags!” and “I Party with Satan!”.

Appearing on the stage is a face of a hardened son of a bitch. Under his grizzled chin a ring of white indicates his position as a man of grace, one of the redeemed, a born again saint. Then …. he opens his mouth.

“Greetings my wayward sons and daughters. May I introduce myself?”

The crowd gives its response, “BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”
The Rev. waits, his eyes bulging with rage. Finally he explodes.

“SHUT UP, You backsliddin’ sons a bitches. You are in the presence of a man of God, than again you wouldn’t know that would you? Most of you fell out of the crotches of crack whores and were raised by drunken pedophiles. Hell, you are all a bunch of fornicating assholes yourselves. Well PERAISSSE GAWD, you finally have a chance to redeem yourselves.”

“BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”
Followed by ….
“YOU SUCK …. YOU SUCK ….. YOU SUCK …..!”

The Rev. gets up his muster again.
“Is that what Jesus would say?!!”

This urged them on even more.
“YOU SUCK JESUS ….. YOU SUCK JESUS ……. YOU SUCK JESUS”

“SHUT UP!!” The fans began to quiet down. “As I was saying before I was whoremongers and faggots, my name is REVEREND PETERS MCPHEEELIE!!! I have come to lay my hands on TCW, I have come to heal TCW, I have come to bring holy revival!”

The Rev. starts shaking and sweating while the chorus of “I Have Decided” continues to grow louder.
“Dear Lawd, I feel a healin’ comin’ on …. Praise JEZZZUS ……. “

Parson Peters begins running up to the stage. “Who wants to be healed PRAISE GAWD, ….. Who wants my hands to lay their touch upon them …… You my son, come up here, let Rev. McPheelie heal you of your heathenous ways.”

Some poor sucker is pulled out of the fans and dragged up to the ring. The Rev. grabs him by the head, “Do you want to be healed?”

“Yes!”

“Do you feel the power?”

“Yes!”

“Close your eyes my son”

“Oh yes!” He closes his eyes.

“I am about to bless you!!”

“Thank you Rev. McPheelie.” He’s in tears, shaking wildly.

“Are you ready, my son?”

“Yes!”

“Do you want to be hit by the spirit?”

“Yes!”

“I said do you want to be hit?”

“Yes! Hit me dear Lord.”

Smash!!!
The Rev. knees him in the nuts and then ….
CRACK!
Chair to the head.

“Let this be a warning to the rest of you that think God is for the weak. Tomorrow I’m calling a meeting for all you who have the guts.”
He looks at the moaning wuss bag in front of him.
“Oh and by the way ….. YOU ARE HEALED!”

The Rev walks out.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson In Rev-onomics!   A Lesson In Rev-onomics! EmptySun 22 Mar 2009, 12:26 am

errrrrrrrrm............................ What.......................The................freak???

LMAO That was interesting lol, finally posted Argh

Welcome lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson In Rev-onomics!   A Lesson In Rev-onomics! EmptySun 22 Mar 2009, 3:33 am

wow, this guy is definitely interesting... welcome bro.
Back to top Go down
The Rev
Recent Roster Addition
The Rev

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson In Rev-onomics!   A Lesson In Rev-onomics! EmptySat 28 Mar 2009, 6:53 pm

Here's something I made as a tribute to Rex and the boys!

http://thesimsonstage.ea.com/user.html?userId=nEKYurHFrgw%3D
Back to top Go down
The Rev
Recent Roster Addition
The Rev

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson In Rev-onomics!   A Lesson In Rev-onomics! EmptySat 28 Mar 2009, 7:47 pm

When you get my profile click on I Shot The Sheriff

I resung it as I Shot Maddox.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson In Rev-onomics!   A Lesson In Rev-onomics! EmptySat 28 Mar 2009, 8:51 pm

i am too lazy to read all that so..welcome
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
MkGtOmEr
Legend
MkGtOmEr

Male
Number of posts : 4296
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson In Rev-onomics!   A Lesson In Rev-onomics! EmptySat 28 Mar 2009, 11:06 pm

Welcome..
Back to top Go down
http://twitch.tv/mkgtomer
TheWrestlingNerd
Main Eventer
TheWrestlingNerd

Male
Number of posts : 768
Job/hobbies : Watching Wrestling, Going on Forums, Listening to Music, Skateboarding, Waveboarding, Making Graphics
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Evan Bourne, X-Pac , Mr Kennedy
Favorite WWE Diva : Katie Lea Burchill
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Kaz
Registration date : 2008-10-19

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson In Rev-onomics!   A Lesson In Rev-onomics! EmptySun 29 Mar 2009, 10:37 am

Welcome to Dazzling Divas
Back to top Go down
http://prowrestlingroom.freeforums.org/index.php

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson In Rev-onomics!   A Lesson In Rev-onomics! EmptySun 29 Mar 2009, 11:09 am

Haha, you are one interesting fellow, Rev.

Welcome, to Dazzling Divas. We hope you enjoy your stay.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson In Rev-onomics!   A Lesson In Rev-onomics! EmptySun 29 Mar 2009, 4:09 pm

intresting indeed

welcome....hope we get to know just how interesting u can be

the people on here have got so boring recently......haha joke..ish...nah really fun fun fun over here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Lesson In Rev-onomics!   A Lesson In Rev-onomics! Empty

Back to top Go down

A Lesson In Rev-onomics!
Page 1 of 1