Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THOR 3 To Be About Ragnarok?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

THOR 3 To Be About Ragnarok? Empty
PostSubject: THOR 3 To Be About Ragnarok?   THOR 3 To Be About Ragnarok? EmptyFri 31 Jan 2014, 3:13 pm

Yesterday, Marvel Studios announced that Craig Kyle, executive producer of Marvel's Thor and Thor: The Dark World, will be collaborating with Christopher Yost to write the screenplay for the next installment of Thor. What will Thor 3 be about? Well, as pointed out by our own, DCMarvelFreshman, Craig Kyle had strongly hinted in the past that he'd like to explore the Ragnarok storyline from the Thor comic books. Drew McWeeny of Hit Fix believes his sources know what Thor 3 will be about.
"More importantly, if my sources are correct, the end of "Age Of Ultron" sets up a difficult situation for Thor as Midgard and Asgard find themselves looking at a possible war. Could we be looking at the beginning of Ragnarok, brought on by Loki in the guise of Odin? Could the third film find Thor having to fight against the realm that he's spent so much time defending?" Drew McWeeny of Hit Fix

Alright, so what's this Ragnarok story arc that you speak of? First you have to understand what Ragnarok, aka “The Doom of the Gods” is. Simply put, it's the end of the world, according to Norse mythology. In the Marvel universe, Ragnarok is an apocalyptic-battle that the Realm of Asgard has experienced over and over and over again. See, Ragnarok is a cycle of death and rebirth. The Asgardian Gods are slaughtered and then are revived with no knowledge of what took place. Why is this taking place? Well, there are these celestial beings that are the gods of gods, called Those Who Sit Above In Shadow. These beings live off of the Asgardians death and rebirth. They need this cycle to continue in order to survive. When Thor is made aware of this cycle he is furious, as it robs his people of their glory and memory. Their life is meaningless. From that point on, Thor vows to restore his people's glory by ending the cycle. This will require Thor to form an unlikely alliance with his arch-nemesis Surtur. To read all of the details, click here. That article will explain it better than I ever could.

Marvel’s “Thor: The Dark World” continues the big-screen adventures of Thor, the Mighty Avenger, as he battles to save Earth and all the Nine Realms from a shadowy enemy that predates the universe itself. In the aftermath of Marvel’s “Thor” and “Marvel’s The Avengers,” Thor fights to restore order across the cosmos…but an ancient race led by the vengeful Malekith returns to plunge the universe back into darkness. Faced with an enemy that even Odin and Asgard cannot withstand, Thor must embark on his most perilous and personal journey yet, one that will reunite him with Jane Foster and force him to sacrifice everything to save us all.

Read more at http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/nailbiter111/news/?a=93668#Eycy4ggXEDPYTF58.99
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: THOR 3 To Be About Ragnarok?   THOR 3 To Be About Ragnarok? EmptySun 02 Feb 2014, 5:54 am

That would be good.

I still need to see the second Thor but soon enough I will see it.

I would like to be able to see the 3rd one in theaters, considering I've wanted to see the previous two in theaters and it just never happened.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: THOR 3 To Be About Ragnarok?   THOR 3 To Be About Ragnarok? EmptyMon 03 Feb 2014, 12:32 am

I want to see it but at the theaters but it seems like the movies are always loud or someone messing with their phone and stuff. Sadly you can't enjoy the movies sometimes it seems
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: THOR 3 To Be About Ragnarok?   THOR 3 To Be About Ragnarok? EmptyMon 03 Feb 2014, 3:27 am

^ Totally agree.

Last time I was at the movies this really fucking annoying dude was eating his popcorn/candy SOOOO loud..

He was behind me and my friend actually right behind my friend.

It was loud for me so I can only imagine how loud it was for him..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THOR 3 To Be About Ragnarok?   THOR 3 To Be About Ragnarok? Empty

Back to top Go down

THOR 3 To Be About Ragnarok?
Page 1 of 1