Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Elizabeth Olsen Assures We're Not Expecting What's In THE AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Elizabeth Olsen Assures We're Not Expecting What's In THE AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Empty
PostSubject: Elizabeth Olsen Assures We're Not Expecting What's In THE AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON   Elizabeth Olsen Assures We're Not Expecting What's In THE AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON EmptySat 08 Feb 2014, 1:08 am

While attending the premiere of her new indie thriller, In Secret, Elizabeth Olsen was pressed for the latest on her role as Wanda Maximoff, aka the Scarlet Witch, in The Avengers: Age of Ultron.
“I’m a big comic kid… I grew up on Star Wars and Lord of the Rings,” she told reporters. “I spent time with the Marvel guys talking about how I love these kinds of movies and I think they seem super creative and super exciting, and Joss [Whedon] and I met and we figured it out.” Speaking with E! News in a separate interview, the Godzilla actress said: “[I'm] very excited! We're doing prep work now. It's a lot of fun and I think it's going to be really exciting for the fans because it's going to be something they are not expecting. That's why I'm excited.”
Read more at http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/MarvelFreshman/news/?a=94197#YgaLxq8QTyzojs7P.99
Back to top Go down

Elizabeth Olsen Assures We're Not Expecting What's In THE AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON
Page 1 of 1