Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Exclusive: New Name Being Discussed For a Match Against Triple H At WrestleMania 30

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Exclusive: New Name Being Discussed For a Match Against Triple H At WrestleMania 30 Empty
PostSubject: Exclusive: New Name Being Discussed For a Match Against Triple H At WrestleMania 30   Exclusive: New Name Being Discussed For a Match Against Triple H At WrestleMania 30 EmptySat 08 Feb 2014, 1:15 am

There are a lot of current possibilities with the WrestleMania 30 card, as we have been reporting, and the final decision has yet to be made on some of the top matches.

Inserting Daniel Bryan into the WWE World Heavyweight Championship match with Randy Orton and Batista is being discussed as we previously reported.

WZ has also learned for sources inside WWE that if Bryan is put in the WWE title match, which would make a Shield triple threat match unlikely, then Triple H versus Roman Reigns is a strong possibility for the big event.

WWE is currently very high on Reigns, and the company would use the storyline of The Shield having been the henchmen for The Authority in the past year as the launching point of a singles match between Reigns and HHH.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Exclusive: New Name Being Discussed For a Match Against Triple H At WrestleMania 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exclusive: New Name Being Discussed For a Match Against Triple H At WrestleMania 30   Exclusive: New Name Being Discussed For a Match Against Triple H At WrestleMania 30 EmptyMon 17 Feb 2014, 1:10 am

I would like that a lot because I really want Bryan to win the WWE WHT at WM 30.

Reigns/HHH could be good but Reigns has to win of course.

If Reigns gets HHH then what do Ambrose and Rollins do?

I'd love for them to face off at WM for the US Title (Rollins wins) but I sorta fear WWE would forget about them since the WWE's favorite Reigns is already covered.  sad 
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Exclusive: New Name Being Discussed For a Match Against Triple H At WrestleMania 30   Exclusive: New Name Being Discussed For a Match Against Triple H At WrestleMania 30 EmptyMon 17 Feb 2014, 1:20 am

I wouldn't mind this match
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exclusive: New Name Being Discussed For a Match Against Triple H At WrestleMania 30   Exclusive: New Name Being Discussed For a Match Against Triple H At WrestleMania 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Exclusive: New Name Being Discussed For a Match Against Triple H At WrestleMania 30
Page 1 of 1