Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Former Diva Amy Webber Addresses Infamous Rumor of Dump in Suitcase

Go down 
+4
#WeWantTaryn
TornadoDDT
bobby_says_hi
Angelus
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Former Diva Amy Webber Addresses Infamous Rumor of Dump in Suitcase Empty
PostSubject: Former Diva Amy Webber Addresses Infamous Rumor of Dump in Suitcase   Former Diva Amy Webber Addresses Infamous Rumor of Dump in Suitcase EmptySat 08 Feb 2014, 1:20 am

Former WWE Diva Amy Weber recently took some time to sit down for an interview with PWMania.com. Weber spoke on several subjects from her music and acting career to her time in WWE. She elaborated on WWE's backstage atmosphere calling it a "boys club" and brought up rumors of someone taking a dump in her suitcase. Weber also said that she'd love to make a WWE comeback. Here are some highlights from the interview:

Collaborating with Sean Kingston:

It was a great experience. It was very eye opening getting to interact with someone who has certainly experienced the top when it comes to the music industry. He was so talented and very business minded. I just collaborated with Romeo Miller and there are a few others on my list like Tao Cruz, Tiesto, Usher, Enrique Iglesias.

Returning to WWE:

I would love to make a comeback and perform for their fans as a singer.

WWE's backstage atmosphere and rumors:

It was definitely more of a “boys club” when I was there. I just wasn’t used to that. I was used to the way Hollywood works and there is certainly a different system in place at that company. It really taught me to not be as sensitive to things- especially when people seem to be mean spirited but are actually just messing around with you on a joking level. One of the main guys on the Roster said something to me after I left which was.. they wouldn’t have been razzing you so much if they didn’t like you. There were other more severe things that happened that were disrespectful on a whole new level, and NO.. IT didn’t include anyone taking a dump in my suitcase.. That is so ridiculous and that rumor needs to be buried here and now.. That happened I think to Sable or someone way before I even stepped foot in that show.
Back to top Go down
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Number of posts : 1480
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Evan Bourne, The Miz, Kaval
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim, Eve Torres, LayCool
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, British Invasion, Ink Inc, Austin Aries, Motor City Machine Guns
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love, Sarita
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Former Diva Amy Webber Addresses Infamous Rumor of Dump in Suitcase   Former Diva Amy Webber Addresses Infamous Rumor of Dump in Suitcase EmptySat 08 Feb 2014, 12:51 pm

Yeah I remember hearing that it happened to Sable. Though to Randy Orton's credit, it's not too out of character for him. I'm still reeling from that story of him throwing lit fireworks at Maria while she was driving
Back to top Go down
TornadoDDT
AKA Silverz
TornadoDDT

Male
Number of posts : 693
Favorite WWE Diva : Sasha Banks
Stephanie McMahon
Paige
AJ Lee
Eva Marie

Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Former Diva Amy Webber Addresses Infamous Rumor of Dump in Suitcase   Former Diva Amy Webber Addresses Infamous Rumor of Dump in Suitcase EmptySat 08 Feb 2014, 3:13 pm

If Amy came back people would say who? I mean she's a notch more relevant than Lauren Jones was.
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Brittany
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Former Diva Amy Webber Addresses Infamous Rumor of Dump in Suitcase   Former Diva Amy Webber Addresses Infamous Rumor of Dump in Suitcase EmptySat 08 Feb 2014, 6:18 pm

Amy would be nothing without Joy Govanni easily the most underrated Diva of all time #WEWANTJOY
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Former Diva Amy Webber Addresses Infamous Rumor of Dump in Suitcase   Former Diva Amy Webber Addresses Infamous Rumor of Dump in Suitcase EmptySun 09 Feb 2014, 1:42 am

She does not need to make a come back..
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Former Diva Amy Webber Addresses Infamous Rumor of Dump in Suitcase   Former Diva Amy Webber Addresses Infamous Rumor of Dump in Suitcase EmptySun 09 Feb 2014, 3:28 pm

This story seems shitty.
Back to top Go down
Serial
World Champion
World Champion
Serial

Male
Number of posts : 2062
Job/hobbies : At home, drawing pictures of mountain tops.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, Santino Marella, The Shield.
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ, Summer Rae, Rosa Mendes, Paige.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels, Samoa Joe, TJ Perkins.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell, Velvet Sky, Brooke Tessmacher, Christy Hemme.
Registration date : 2010-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Former Diva Amy Webber Addresses Infamous Rumor of Dump in Suitcase   Former Diva Amy Webber Addresses Infamous Rumor of Dump in Suitcase EmptySun 09 Feb 2014, 5:08 pm

It was probably a slow news day, so they gave into Amy Weber promoting her music career. I think she knows as well as anyone else that her getting back into the WWE is nothing more than a pipe dream. But no one is going to talk to her unless she 'has her laptop stolen' or she mentions her run in the WWE.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dafk.net/what/
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Former Diva Amy Webber Addresses Infamous Rumor of Dump in Suitcase   Former Diva Amy Webber Addresses Infamous Rumor of Dump in Suitcase EmptyMon 10 Feb 2014, 5:07 am

Despite her short tenure in the WWE, Amy Webber is still one of my top 15 Divas of all time. She was fun, great on the mic, knew how to act and I really couldn't get enough of her. Sucks her feud with Joy never got to end properly, wished she had continued after WWE with interviewing and maybe even commentary work, she was a great on air personality.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Former Diva Amy Webber Addresses Infamous Rumor of Dump in Suitcase   Former Diva Amy Webber Addresses Infamous Rumor of Dump in Suitcase Empty

Back to top Go down

Former Diva Amy Webber Addresses Infamous Rumor of Dump in Suitcase
Page 1 of 1