Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cory Michael Smith To Play 'The Riddler' In GOTHAM

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Cory Michael Smith To Play 'The Riddler' In GOTHAM Empty
PostSubject: Cory Michael Smith To Play 'The Riddler' In GOTHAM   Cory Michael Smith To Play 'The Riddler' In GOTHAM EmptyThu 03 Apr 2014, 12:07 am

Cory Michael Smith To Play 'The Riddler' In GOTHAM Cory-Michael-Smith

According to Entertainment Weekly, Cory Michael Smith (Dog Food, Camp X-Ray) has joined the cast of Gotham as Edward Nygma, the man who goes on to become iconic Batman villain The Riddler. He'll be a guest star in the pilot, but the option is appparently there for that role to then be expanded into a series regular. Recent iterations of a younger Nygma - in "The New 52" continuity - have portrayed him as an unhinged employee of Wayne Industries, but here he'll be "a brilliant young forensic scientist working for Gotham PD and a penchant for speaking in … rather cryptic language. Inquisitive, eccentric and outgoing — yet socially awkward — he wants to be liked, but he doesn’t quite know how." How do you guys feel about this news?
Read more at http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=97264#6h8CB25emHDCUuGW.99
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Cory Michael Smith To Play 'The Riddler' In GOTHAM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cory Michael Smith To Play 'The Riddler' In GOTHAM   Cory Michael Smith To Play 'The Riddler' In GOTHAM EmptyThu 03 Apr 2014, 12:23 am

I can see him slowly turning in The Riddler, I like it.
Back to top Go down

Cory Michael Smith To Play 'The Riddler' In GOTHAM
Page 1 of 1