Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Steve Austin Says He Could Get More Out of a Match With CM Punk Than Anyone Else

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Steve Austin Says He Could Get More Out of a Match With CM Punk Than Anyone Else Empty
PostSubject: Steve Austin Says He Could Get More Out of a Match With CM Punk Than Anyone Else   Steve Austin Says He Could Get More Out of a Match With CM Punk Than Anyone Else EmptyFri 04 Apr 2014, 1:26 pm

Steve Austin recently spoke about working with CM Punk and more. Here are the highlights…

On Working With The Rock: "We just tore into each other," remembered Austin. "Any time we stepped into the ring, good things were going to happen. That's a testament to chemistry, mutual respect, and our desire to prove we're the best. People were going to leave damn sure getting their money's worth."

On WrestleMania 14 vs. Shawn Michaels: "Shawn was in a bad way," said Austin. "He was in a bad place in his head, and along with his bad back came a bad attitude. I remember telling Vince McMahon right after, ‘That match was half-ass,' but Vince told me, ‘We got that done and it's over with. Now we're going to take off and put the jets to the rocket.'"

On Not Wrestling Hulk Hogan:"I don't know what the hell was in my head," said Austin. "I didn't really care to work with him. At the time, I just didn't really think that much of Hogan. I was caught up living pretty fast and being Stone Cold and didn't care for it to happen."

On Working With CM Punk: "I could get more out of that guy than anybody else walking Planet Earth," said Austin. "He could have that ultimate ‘Come to Jesus' meeting with me. Punk's been around for a long time and he's a smart guy, but he never stepped into a damn squared circle with the intensity of a guy like Stone Cold Steve Austin."

Credit: bostonherald.com
Read more at http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/news/318498/Steve-Austin-Says-He-Could-Get-More-Out-of-a-Match-With-CM-Punk-Than-Anyone-Else.htm#BHvKeBTDshqWezPm.99
Back to top Go down

Steve Austin Says He Could Get More Out of a Match With CM Punk Than Anyone Else
Page 1 of 1