Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jennifer Lawrence's 'Mystique' Being Eyed For Her Own X-MEN Spin-Off Movie?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Jennifer Lawrence's 'Mystique' Being Eyed For Her Own X-MEN Spin-Off Movie? Empty
PostSubject: Jennifer Lawrence's 'Mystique' Being Eyed For Her Own X-MEN Spin-Off Movie?   Jennifer Lawrence's 'Mystique' Being Eyed For Her Own X-MEN Spin-Off Movie? EmptyFri 11 Apr 2014, 6:36 pm

Like Sony Pictures and their planned spin-offs featuring The Sinister Six and Venom, 20th Century Fox are putting plans in place to expand the X-Men and Fantastic Four's cinematic universes. According to X-Men: Days of Future Past producer Lauren Shuler Donner, "There was a regime [at the studio] that didn’t see the worth in [spin-offs], and the current people who run Fox understand, embrace it, and we’re going to do right by it. I’d like to do Gambit. I’d like to do Deadpool. We’ll see. There’s a lot of really great characters." All names we've heard before, but producer and writer Simon Kinberg - the man apparently tasked with creating Fox's larger Marvel Universe - had this to say about another possible spin-off. "I love what Jen Lawrence has done with her, and I feel like because she is in such a crowded ensemble, there’s so much more opportunity if you were to follow her solo." Would you guys like to see Jennifer Lawrence's Mystique get her own movie? Be sure to sound off with your thoughts on this news below!
Read more at http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=97844#J8Wgf2z9sy26FmOu.99
Back to top Go down

Jennifer Lawrence's 'Mystique' Being Eyed For Her Own X-MEN Spin-Off Movie?
Page 1 of 1