Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who Attended The Daniel Bryan/Brie Bella Wedding? Plus Pictures

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Who Attended The Daniel Bryan/Brie Bella Wedding? Plus Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Who Attended The Daniel Bryan/Brie Bella Wedding? Plus Pictures   Who Attended The Daniel Bryan/Brie Bella Wedding? Plus Pictures EmptySun 13 Apr 2014, 6:26 pm

UPDATE x 2: In attendance at the wedding of Daniel Bryan and Brie Bella on Friday evening were John Cena, Tyson Kidd, Jimmy Uso, Cesaro, Cameron, Naomi, Natalya, and Brie's sister Nikki.

In addition, WWE NXT trainer Sara Del Rey was also in attendance at the wedding as well. She's rumored to be dating Cesaro.

ORIGINAL: WWE World Heavyweight Champion Daniel Bryan and WWE Diva Brie Bella were married on Friday at a "country rustic" wedding at the L'Auberge Resort in Arizona.

Fellow WWE Superstars and Divas John Cena, Nikki Bella and Jimmy Uso were all in attendance. Nikki served as her twin sister's maid of honor.

According to E!, Brie wore a Katie May wedding dress and Yves Saint Laurent heels—a gift from twin sister Nikki Bella.

"Nikki won't allow me to wear TOMS with my dress so she got me YSL heels," Brie admitted. "Even though I have always wanted to get married barefooted."

Who Attended The Daniel Bryan/Brie Bella Wedding? Plus Pictures Rs_634x1024-140411224247-BD_3_634

Who Attended The Daniel Bryan/Brie Bella Wedding? Plus Pictures Rs_634x1024-140411224244-BD_1_634

Who Attended The Daniel Bryan/Brie Bella Wedding? Plus Pictures Rs_1024x759-140411224246-BD_2_1024
Back to top Go down

Who Attended The Daniel Bryan/Brie Bella Wedding? Plus Pictures
Page 1 of 1