Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stan Lee Says Samuel L. Jackson's 'Nick Fury' Doesn't Get Angry Enough For Him

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Stan Lee Says Samuel L. Jackson's 'Nick Fury' Doesn't Get Angry Enough For Him  Empty
PostSubject: Stan Lee Says Samuel L. Jackson's 'Nick Fury' Doesn't Get Angry Enough For Him    Stan Lee Says Samuel L. Jackson's 'Nick Fury' Doesn't Get Angry Enough For Him  EmptyWed 30 Apr 2014, 12:05 am

“...Supreme Headquarters, International Espoinage, Law-Enforcement Division,” said Stan Lee of what S.H.I.E.L.D. originally stood for (via Vixen Vasity). “They changed it to something else [in the MCU]. I don't know why they changed it. And another thing that bothers me, not about [Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.], but S.H.I.E.L.D. in general in the movies, is the fella who plays Colonel Fury,” started Lee. When reminded of the veteran actor's name, Lee continued, “He’s a friend of mine I don’t remember his name, but Sam Jackson can do the best angry tough guy can imagine. And every time I see him in the movies, he's so quiet and soft and I'm waiting for him to get excited and yell at people and he never does. So, I don't know why they don't make him like I picture him being. Why am I telling you that, it's not why you came here
Read more at http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/MarvelFreshman/news/?a=99054#d5Fg62IPa65r3eeo.99
Back to top Go down

Stan Lee Says Samuel L. Jackson's 'Nick Fury' Doesn't Get Angry Enough For Him
Page 1 of 1