Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Addition to The DD Family

Go down 
+2
Blue Ryder
JeffC
6 posters
AuthorMessage
JeffC

Male
Number of posts : 3
Job/hobbies : Dietary Aide
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Mr Kennedy
Favorite WWE Diva : Michelle McCool I also Love Beth Phoenix, Rosa Mendes and Jillian Hall I Like Heels Over Face WWE Divas
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Madison Rayne
Registration date : 2009-03-26

New Addition to The DD Family Empty
PostSubject: New Addition to The DD Family   New Addition to The DD Family EmptyThu 26 Mar 2009, 11:45 am

Hi Everyone I'm Jeff
I'll be running a Michelle McCool Fansite Soon Called Michelle-M Source The End Of April.
Favorite Divas I Love Heels Like Beth Phoenix, Rosa Mendes, Jillian Hall and of Course my main favorite Michelle McCool herself but I'm not fond of babyface divas in WWE like Candice, Maria ETC no offense to fans who like baby faces.
Favorite Superstars: Dolph Ziggler, Ted Di Biase Jr, Randy Orton, Cody Rhodes, MVP, Jeff Hardy, John Morrison
and Triple HHH but I'm not fond of Jack Swagger, Vladimir Kozlov, Great Khali, Mike Knox ETC
When I'm not watching WWE I like to attend Hockey & Baseball Games I Love Sports, Watching Movies on DVD's, Listening to all types of Music just as long someone doesn't scream in my ear, Today's Pop like Britney Spears & Justin Timberlake are annoying I can't stand Marilyn Manson he is creepy! But I Love Rock, 1980's Music and ofd Course My favorite of all time is Country Music, Camping, Boating, Campfires, Summer, Traveling.
I'm Sweet, Kind, Sincere and easy to get along with until I warm up!
Back to top Go down
http://m-mccool-source.fansites.me/Index.txt
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: New Addition to The DD Family   New Addition to The DD Family EmptyThu 26 Mar 2009, 1:10 pm

JEFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG I kno u from UD, How did u find us? I love heels too like LAYLA!!!!!!!!! I love McCool too. I hope you enjoy it here and please be active Jeff, Thanks again for joining.
Back to top Go down
TheWrestlingNerd
Main Eventer
TheWrestlingNerd

Male
Number of posts : 768
Job/hobbies : Watching Wrestling, Going on Forums, Listening to Music, Skateboarding, Waveboarding, Making Graphics
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Evan Bourne, X-Pac , Mr Kennedy
Favorite WWE Diva : Katie Lea Burchill
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Kaz
Registration date : 2008-10-19

PostSubject: Re: New Addition to The DD Family   New Addition to The DD Family EmptyThu 26 Mar 2009, 1:12 pm

Welcome to Dazzling Divas! Enjoy and stay active!
Back to top Go down
http://prowrestlingroom.freeforums.org/index.php
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: New Addition to The DD Family   New Addition to The DD Family EmptyThu 26 Mar 2009, 1:25 pm

omg you like Jeff Hardy and HHH...yay

welcome ^^
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: New Addition to The DD Family   New Addition to The DD Family EmptyThu 26 Mar 2009, 1:56 pm

well i know this guy isnt gay, he likes sports besides the divas lmao
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: New Addition to The DD Family   New Addition to The DD Family EmptyThu 26 Mar 2009, 2:10 pm

how mean
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Sticky!!
Sticky loves Mickie! Yo soy El Jefe!
Sticky loves Mickie! Yo soy El Jefe!
Sticky!!

Male
Number of posts : 4893
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Orton
Rey
Favorite WWE Diva : Mickie James
Maria
Favorite TNA Knockout : Christy Hemme
Tara

Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: New Addition to The DD Family   New Addition to The DD Family EmptyThu 26 Mar 2009, 9:05 pm

Cool sig Vix!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Addition to The DD Family   New Addition to The DD Family EmptyThu 26 Mar 2009, 10:47 pm

even though it doesnt say his age... i bet its a teen, since he has a fan site.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Addition to The DD Family   New Addition to The DD Family Empty

Back to top Go down

New Addition to The DD Family
Page 1 of 1