Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dragon ball Z Creator Reveals The Names Of 18 and 17!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Brittany
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Dragon ball Z Creator Reveals The Names Of 18 and 17!! Empty
PostSubject: Dragon ball Z Creator Reveals The Names Of 18 and 17!!   Dragon ball Z Creator Reveals The Names Of 18 and 17!! EmptyTue 13 May 2014, 1:01 am

Dragon ball Z Creator Reveals The Names Of 18 and 17!! The-androids-cyborgs-a-17_4f8e9a6510685-p
Quote :
Dragon Ball creator Akira Toriyama is on a roll lately when it comes to expanding the lore of his 42-volume manga series. On top of completing his latest manga, Jaco the Galactic Patrolman and a 12-page Dragon Ball/Dragon Ball Z prelude story known asDragon Ball Minus, the creator recently provided siblings Android 17 and Android 18 with some added backstory (and epilogue) in a Q&A in Shueisha’s Saikyō Jump.

It turns out that before Goku’s enemy Dr. Gero transformed them into monstrously powerful cyborgs, Android No. 17 was a human named Lapis and his twin sister No. 18 was named Lazuli. Their names come from the deep blue semiprecious stone known as lapis lazuli, meaning their names are essentially “Stone” and “Blue,” respectively.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Dragon ball Z Creator Reveals The Names Of 18 and 17!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon ball Z Creator Reveals The Names Of 18 and 17!!   Dragon ball Z Creator Reveals The Names Of 18 and 17!! EmptyTue 13 May 2014, 1:37 am

I guess it's better than Bob and Sarah but I'm going to refer to them as 17 & 18. 17 has always been one of my favorite DBZ villains, he's just so fucking cool and bad ass.
Back to top Go down

Dragon ball Z Creator Reveals The Names Of 18 and 17!!
Page 1 of 1