Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Producer Hints at Jurassic World Sequels

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Producer Hints at Jurassic World Sequels Empty
PostSubject: Producer Hints at Jurassic World Sequels   Producer Hints at Jurassic World Sequels EmptyThu 15 May 2014, 1:56 pm

While doing the publicity rounds for Godzilla this week, Thomas Tull has also been talking about a future flick that he is working on – namely Jurassic World – hinting that it might not be a standalone movie.

There’s little doubt that a successful Jurassic flick will spawn sequels, but it’s been difficult to get anyone to go on the record stating that beyond the film’s co-writer and director Colin Trevorrow saying that it’s been discussed. But Tull recently told us “The ideas and script that they came up with, and story, are spectacular, so we may spend more than one piece in there.”

He also talked about what it’s like working with writer-director Trevorrow and executive producer Steven Spielberg on the reboot.

“I am very humbled and fortunate to call Steven a friend, and I joke with him that he practically raised me” Tull explained. “It’s surreal in a way. Jurassic Park is one of my favourite movies. Colin was a fantastic choice – I loved his last movie [Safety Not Guaranteed]. Working with Steven and Frank Marshall – it’s a privilege.”

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/05/15/producer-hints-at-jurassic-world-sequels
Back to top Go down

Producer Hints at Jurassic World Sequels
Page 1 of 1