Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spider-Man movie due not just for 2016, but 2015 too?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Spider-Man movie due not just for 2016, but 2015 too? Empty
PostSubject: Spider-Man movie due not just for 2016, but 2015 too?   Spider-Man movie due not just for 2016, but 2015 too? EmptyTue 20 May 2014, 12:17 am

Amazing Spider-Man 3 is set for a 2016 release, but is there another film set for 2015?

I noticed an article today (sunday) from Daily Star, a UK site, talking about how Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone are looking for a house to move into together over in Los Angeles. They said they're house hunting because of a multi-million dollar deal that Garfield was offered that could keep him playing Spider-Man till 2020.

"The pair went house hunting to celebrate a multi-million dollar deal he has been offered that could see him playing the web-throwing superhero until 2020."

They claim a senior source at Columbia Pictures said he's already contracted for films in 2015 and 2016...

"A senior source at Columbia Pictures, which jointly owns the franchise with Marvel Entertainment, said: “Andrew is already contracted to make two more films for release in 2015 and 2016.

“But we are looking to tie him to the role for as many as a further four pictures given the huge success the franchise is enjoying.

“The part is pretty much his for as long as he chooses.”

He is even being offered a box office profit-sharing deal to stay in the Spidey suit for another six years."

so if Amazing Spider-Man 3 is due for a 2016 release date, would the Sinister Six movie come out before ASM3? its been rumored that the Sinister Six movie could start production as early as the beginning of 2015, but even if thats true, then it probably wouldnt be released till 2016.

Is that 2015 movie just another Columbia Pictures movie he's signed on for? theres a martin scorsese film that andrew garfield will be featured in and due for 2015, but i dont know what studio holds the rights to that film.

saw the article and caught my attention, dont know if this is old news or what, this is my first article im making so feel free to take it down if its old or insignificant.

Read more at http://www.comicbookmovie.com/spider-man_movies/spider-man_3/news/?a=100358#lHBdYd7ZgjYdJZw3.99
Back to top Go down

Spider-Man movie due not just for 2016, but 2015 too?
Page 1 of 1