Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Adrien Brody Interested In Playing THE JOKER

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Adrien Brody Interested In Playing THE JOKER Empty
PostSubject: Adrien Brody Interested In Playing THE JOKER   Adrien Brody Interested In Playing THE JOKER EmptyTue 20 May 2014, 7:40 pm

Despite losing the role of the Clown Prince of Crime, famed actor Adrien Brody still has hopes of one day donning the green hair and red lips. "I would do it if I feel I can contribute something valuable and that the role would be interesting to me because they're long journeys. To me, the villains are way fun!" Said the Oscar winner. "But they don't offer me those roles. If there is an opportunity to do something like that and play a comic book hero or villain, that’s not something I’m fundamentally opposed to." While there has been no indication that the Joker will appear in Batman vs Superman or Justice League, it is encouraging to hear someone ready to take on the mantle and try to leave their own stamp on the character after a legendary performance from Heath Ledger. Would you guys like to see Mr. Brody portray the Clown Prince of Crime in the near future? Sound off below!
Read more at http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/MrBlackJack/news/?a=100467#RDPij2TgQTwGSKkr.99
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

Adrien Brody Interested In Playing THE JOKER Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adrien Brody Interested In Playing THE JOKER   Adrien Brody Interested In Playing THE JOKER EmptySat 24 May 2014, 12:19 am

maybe as the riddler.
Back to top Go down

Adrien Brody Interested In Playing THE JOKER
Page 1 of 1