Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Paige on main roster current thoughts?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Paige on main roster current thoughts?  Empty
PostSubject: Paige on main roster current thoughts?    Paige on main roster current thoughts?  EmptyTue 10 Jun 2014, 12:00 pm

I just wondered what everyone's views on Paige are now she is in the main roster?

Personally I'm severely disappointed. It seems the last several months we've learnt nothing about her. Instead all we've seen is Alicia throw tantrums.

That's not to say I'm not happy the fox is getting some shine time.

But it just seems like Paige came out of nowhere (was NOT a fan of her random debut and title win) and now it's the Alicia show.

What does everyone else think?
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Paige on main roster current thoughts?    Paige on main roster current thoughts?  EmptyTue 10 Jun 2014, 12:26 pm

She is really good in the ring. she should of actually got some time on the mic they would be a real good place. Instead wwe got this dumb thing going with Fox that is just stupid and waste of time on the tv shows. They should save the dumb stuff for their app or post show.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Paige on main roster current thoughts?    Paige on main roster current thoughts?  EmptyTue 10 Jun 2014, 3:05 pm

I think the fox stuff is great. Silly character that won't amount to anything but it keeps jer relevant.

But deffo with you on the mic time. Why do only heels get mic time with divas?

A reason layla never got over when returning was because she was thrown the title against a heel and that was expected to be enough. The same i fear is happening for her fellow brit :/
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Brittany
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Paige on main roster current thoughts?    Paige on main roster current thoughts?  EmptyTue 10 Jun 2014, 7:29 pm

I'm not feeling Paige at all her not doing anything in her matches is Annoying she pretty much gets beat up mostly in her matches then ends up winning with that one move.Shes Definitely been down graded since coming to the main roster.
Back to top Go down
bobby_says_hi
World Champion
World Champion

Male
Number of posts : 1480
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Evan Bourne, The Miz, Kaval
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim, Eve Torres, LayCool
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, British Invasion, Ink Inc, Austin Aries, Motor City Machine Guns
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love, Sarita
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Paige on main roster current thoughts?    Paige on main roster current thoughts?  EmptyTue 10 Jun 2014, 7:39 pm

The reason I don't think I'm as satisfied as I could be is because of the story aspect. Paige is immediately on top. She already has her goal. As a face we should see them work properly hard and struggle before earning that golden moment. Paige as well as Layla and Gail Kim before her, arrived and got that moment all at once. They already had succeeded and had no prior storyline making us happy they did so. 

There's a problem with how they buried their heel Divas. By making everything about AJ for so long, no other heel (besides Tamina) looked competent. The faces all had strong workers that could easily challenge AJ - but no heels. I mean WWE had to give Alicia Fox a rub and this was after she'd already jobbed to Paige several times. It was the same when Layla returned. They had buried every other heel - and at the time Eve was away.
Back to top Go down
Shimmer Mark
World Champion
World Champion
Shimmer Mark

Male
Number of posts : 2263
Job/hobbies : Banking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro, Justin Gabriel, Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ, Natalya, Paige
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels
Favorite TNA Knockout : Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Paige on main roster current thoughts?    Paige on main roster current thoughts?  EmptyTue 10 Jun 2014, 8:11 pm

I am not the slightest bit disappointed in Paige.  She is a phenomenal wrestler, considerably better than nearly every other woman on the roster.  With as young and talented as she is, she has the potential to lead the division for a VERY long time. 

The disappointment comes from the lack of creative options for her.  I think the way they brought her in and immediately gave her the title was a joke.  Then, every single match, forcing her to give a lot of offense up makes no sense.   
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paige on main roster current thoughts?    Paige on main roster current thoughts?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Paige on main roster current thoughts?
Page 1 of 1