Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ex-WWE Diva Kaitlyn Got Cheated On Before Wedding By Fiancé PJ Braun....Apparently

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Ex-WWE Diva Kaitlyn Got Cheated On Before Wedding By Fiancé PJ Braun....Apparently Empty
PostSubject: Ex-WWE Diva Kaitlyn Got Cheated On Before Wedding By Fiancé PJ Braun....Apparently   Ex-WWE Diva Kaitlyn Got Cheated On Before Wedding By Fiancé PJ Braun....Apparently EmptyMon 23 Jun 2014, 4:45 pm

Read more at http://thedirty.com/2014/06/wwe-diva-kaitlyn-got-cheated-on-before-wedding-by-fiance-pj-braun/#FReWRYYTQGShGot5.99

Quote :
THE DIRTY ARMY: Nik, I need you to expose this piece of sh*t that goes by the name of PJ Braun. He is some kind of bodybuilder and I just found out he’s getting married to ex WWE Diva Kaitlyn aka Celeste Bonin. She needs to know her soon to be husband is a fake lying player with no character. I live in Ft Lauderdale FL and met PJ at a bar while I was out day drinking about a month ago. He said he came from Cali for a few days, bought me drinks, and convinced me he was a really good guy, said I was the most beautiful woman. He took advantage I was drunk and took me back to my place. One thing led to another and he asked if I wanted to have a threesome. I thought another woman but he mentioned some guy Aaron. I said no but we ended up having sex. It wasnt raped, I consented to it but that was BEFORE I knew he was engaged. He left his # but next day I realized it was fake. I gave him the benefit of the doubt thinking he wrote it down wrong by mistake. He didn’t tell me his last name but wouldn’t stop talking about his bodybuilding so I did some google searches to see if I could find him because I thought we had a good thing going. That’s when I found him and his fiancé. To make things worse, I found out he’s a drug dealing criminal who was arrested for being part of a steroid peddling ring. On top of that hes posing for pictures on all kinds of gay sites? I don’t know if his fiancé knows but shes about to make a huge mistake because he already cheated on her and he’s probably also gay. PLEASE EXPOSE HIM!

Before anyone flips out and doubts this report, ive never heard of this site nor do i know if this is legit. This was on Twitter and people are talking about it. She apparently wrote it off on Instagram though.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Ex-WWE Diva Kaitlyn Got Cheated On Before Wedding By Fiancé PJ Braun....Apparently Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ex-WWE Diva Kaitlyn Got Cheated On Before Wedding By Fiancé PJ Braun....Apparently   Ex-WWE Diva Kaitlyn Got Cheated On Before Wedding By Fiancé PJ Braun....Apparently EmptyMon 23 Jun 2014, 7:04 pm

lol damn
Back to top Go down
#WeWantTaryn
Divas Lover.
#WeWantTaryn

Male
Number of posts : 7477
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Roman Reigns
Daniel Bryan
Jimmy & Jey Uso
Seth Rollins
Dolph Ziggler
Antonio Cesaro

Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Alicia Fox

Favorite TNA Wrestler : EC3
Austin Aries
MVP
Roode
Bobby Lashley
Kenny King
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taryn Terrell
Brittany
Angelina Love
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Ex-WWE Diva Kaitlyn Got Cheated On Before Wedding By Fiancé PJ Braun....Apparently   Ex-WWE Diva Kaitlyn Got Cheated On Before Wedding By Fiancé PJ Braun....Apparently EmptyMon 23 Jun 2014, 10:46 pm

Poor Kaitlyn I really hope this is not true she JUST married the guy.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Ex-WWE Diva Kaitlyn Got Cheated On Before Wedding By Fiancé PJ Braun....Apparently   Ex-WWE Diva Kaitlyn Got Cheated On Before Wedding By Fiancé PJ Braun....Apparently EmptyTue 24 Jun 2014, 12:46 am

I would say their is 50 to 60 percent chance of being true. I heard of this source before. I lean more towards probably this is mainly what they always aim to do is dig up stuff like this.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Ex-WWE Diva Kaitlyn Got Cheated On Before Wedding By Fiancé PJ Braun....Apparently   Ex-WWE Diva Kaitlyn Got Cheated On Before Wedding By Fiancé PJ Braun....Apparently EmptyTue 01 Jul 2014, 8:47 am

From what i've read, dude is a jackass. Wonder if he's gonna get busted for roids again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ex-WWE Diva Kaitlyn Got Cheated On Before Wedding By Fiancé PJ Braun....Apparently   Ex-WWE Diva Kaitlyn Got Cheated On Before Wedding By Fiancé PJ Braun....Apparently Empty

Back to top Go down

Ex-WWE Diva Kaitlyn Got Cheated On Before Wedding By Fiancé PJ Braun....Apparently
Page 1 of 1