Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Natalya On Sting In WWE, Total Divas Season 3 & More

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Natalya On Sting In WWE, Total Divas Season 3 & More Empty
PostSubject: Natalya On Sting In WWE, Total Divas Season 3 & More   Natalya On Sting In WWE, Total Divas Season 3 & More EmptySat 19 Jul 2014, 10:06 am

WWE Diva Natalya spoke with Chuck Carroll of CBS Baltimore about Sting in the WWE, what to expect on season three of Total Divas and more.

Her Thoughts On Sting In The WWE: "I think it's cool. When we saw the debut of the new video game, that Sting is part of (WWE 2K15), it was awesome. It was like, 'oh my gosh.' Nobody ever thought you'd see Sting in WWE and now you see him. I can say this from experience, especially growing up around WWE my entire life, I'm one of those people that think Sting could possibly have another match in WWE."

Total Divas season 3: "We have a new cast member, Rosa Mendes. And then we have, obviously, Summer Rae, who was a new cast member from last season. Summer and I never really repaired our relationship from the past. It's something of course I want to work on. We've got some issue there and we go back and revisit that."

Her Thoughts On Drunk Dialing Stephanie McMahon: "Nobody, including Steph, ever expected something like [that] to happen. It's something now that we laugh about. The lesson learned is don't ever go into 'Brie Mode!'"
Back to top Go down

Natalya On Sting In WWE, Total Divas Season 3 & More
Page 1 of 1