Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Layla or Kelly Kelly??

Go down 
+6
LaylaMark
The Sexy Vixen
Edgegore
Stphdonaldson
The LL Father
Blue Ryder
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Layla or Kelly Kelly?? Empty
PostSubject: Layla or Kelly Kelly??   Layla or Kelly Kelly?? EmptySun 29 Mar 2009, 8:14 am

I'll bite, who is the overall better wrestler??? Better on the mic?? Most potential?? Rolling Eyes hell who is better looking??? love

KEEP IT CLEAN DEAD!!!!
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Layla or Kelly Kelly??   Layla or Kelly Kelly?? EmptySun 29 Mar 2009, 8:28 am

lol at kepp it clean
i was going to say wait for dead, serial and joey to say something but u beet me to it

better wrestler - cant judge to well as a certain divas has had a certain more amount of inring time then the other, i will say kelly is better at her flashy shit like hurricanranas *although making it flawless is somthing to still be desired*, i think layla is better at brawling....overall from what i have seen both arent great, if we saw more then layla i think she would be better....and in all seriousness i am not being bias...i can admit when layla faults, but i genuinly think over time when or if layla gets a legit feud to have matches in she can prove she doesnt need to diva of ropes to be better

kelly cant act for shit...so no way in hell is she better on the mic, i have seen a few segments with layla acting or talking and she seems better, plus she has the english accent so it makes it seem different, it sounds different to me even tho im english, but when the rest are talkin in american accents u notice.

they both have a lot of potential, if they train properly, kelly already is showing potential and is eing allowed to show her potential...layla, not so much, she hasnt had the chance yet, and if she did we would see whether she has more or less then kelly, cant judge to well on that either, they both have a lot

kelly may have bright teeth and be stick thin and have big blonde hair and orange as the sun....BUT layla wins hands down, i like shake with my fries, kelly has a wobble too, but layla has that english-african glow about her, she has one of the greatest figures in the E at the moment, she is built well to be a wrestler and still look good in a bikini smile
Back to top Go down
Stphdonaldson
Recent Roster Addition
Stphdonaldson

Male
Number of posts : 9
Job/hobbies : Foot Locker/Pro Wrestling in Training
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kofi Kingston
Favorite WWE Diva : Maryse
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Chris Sabin/Jay Lethal
Favorite TNA Knockout : Madison Rayne

Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Layla or Kelly Kelly??   Layla or Kelly Kelly?? EmptySun 29 Mar 2009, 11:06 am

Better Wrestler - There are both ok but because of Kelly being such a spot monkey I'll have to go with Layla cause she knows how to do hold to hold spots and finish a match great (epsicially with her Nasty Kick)

Better Actor - Yeah with delievery Kelly sucks I def will have to got with Layla there too

Potential - Well if this is based on what we have been seeing lateley from both I will have to go with Kelly because Layla just valets and she doesn't really do anything interesting she just stands there (im not saying its her fault it could possibly be WWEs) but Kelly for the past weeks has been wrestling and although it's not all that good its still wrestling.

Better Looks - Although Kelly is caucasion and has the girl next door looks I'll have to go with Layla because almost every week she comes out with a new hair do and her make up done different so yeah that would def have to go to Layla
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Layla or Kelly Kelly??   Layla or Kelly Kelly?? EmptySun 29 Mar 2009, 5:18 pm

i agree with u...although it isnt possibly wwe's fault layla just stands there...it IS there fault lol, the writers should let her trip regals opponents or something
Back to top Go down
Edgegore
Fox is the next big thing
Edgegore

Male
Number of posts : 1033
Job/hobbies : Working at the family business
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Randy "Kick em in the head" Orton
Edge
Kofi Kingston
Favorite WWE Diva : Laycool
Mickie James
Alicia Fox
Maryse

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles

Favorite TNA Knockout : Beautiful People
Mickie James

Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Layla or Kelly Kelly??   Layla or Kelly Kelly?? EmptyMon 30 Mar 2009, 12:57 pm

Layla all the way. Kelly Kelly's looks are SO generic it's sad. She looks like every other bleached blonde I've ever known or know now. Plus I hate her fake bambi eyelashes, her horse teeth and those wide nostrils or hers. I like things that stand out. Like Meagan Fox for example. That chick is smokin hot exotic! I hate Brian Austin Green so much. Bastard.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Layla or Kelly Kelly??   Layla or Kelly Kelly?? EmptyMon 30 Mar 2009, 6:57 pm

Layla. she can work in the ring and is a great heel.

dont know about mic work.

WWE just needs to push Layla. I still think they dropped the ball MAJORLY by not using her numerous SD matches with Michelle as grouds for a feud. Would've done good things for her, in my opinion.

Kelly just flips around and she looks like a typical diva. Layla is freakin sexy to me. love
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Layla or Kelly Kelly??   Layla or Kelly Kelly?? EmptyMon 30 Mar 2009, 8:00 pm

layla has the potential to be a great mat techinichan and has the frame to be a quite strong hard hitter
kelly is too scrawny to manage anything other then flipping of the top ropes and landing with a big fat 2.0
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Layla or Kelly Kelly??   Layla or Kelly Kelly?? EmptyThu 23 Apr 2009, 2:36 am

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! When Layla fans unite
Back to top Go down
LaylaMark
Midcarder
Midcarder
LaylaMark

Number of posts : 476
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Chris Jericho
Favorite WWE Diva : Queen Layla
Maryse
Natayla
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Sting
The Pope
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love
Lacey Von Erich
Sarita
Velvet Sky
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Layla or Kelly Kelly??   Layla or Kelly Kelly?? EmptyThu 23 Apr 2009, 3:52 am

Kelly Kelly is clumsy and thanks to everyone supporting her on the net..massively overrated. They're making it sound like she improved ala Candice Michelle in 2007 when she was women's champion. She does a backflip off the second rope and does weak looking spots. That's it.

Layla uppity attitude with Noble had me rolling. Her tossing that shoe at CM Punk was comical. She does good in the ring whenever she gets time. Now that she's on Smackdown..she should be side by side with the Gold Standard himself. Kelly? Hopefully she fades into obscurity.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Layla or Kelly Kelly??   Layla or Kelly Kelly?? EmptyFri 24 Apr 2009, 3:46 pm

i actually dont want layla to side with anyone, because i can just see her being another valet this time to shelton, plus being with shelton isnt the biggest push for her, as shelton isnt really a BIG star in WWEs eyes

id rather see her just be a singles competitor and feud with alicia
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Layla or Kelly Kelly??   Layla or Kelly Kelly?? EmptyFri 24 Apr 2009, 4:00 pm

LAYLA!!! Kelly is alright I can tolerate her but I think Layla is a lot better.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Layla or Kelly Kelly??   Layla or Kelly Kelly?? EmptySun 26 Apr 2009, 1:43 am

LaylaMark wrote:
Kelly Kelly is clumsy and thanks to everyone supporting her on the net..massively overrated. They're making it sound like she improved ala Candice Michelle in 2007 when she was women's champion. She does a backflip off the second rope and does weak looking spots. That's it.

Layla uppity attitude with Noble had me rolling. Her tossing that shoe at CM Punk was comical. She does good in the ring whenever she gets time. Now that she's on Smackdown..she should be side by side with the Gold Standard himself. Kelly? Hopefully she fades into obscurity.

obscurity? Layla or Kelly Kelly?? 393305 Boy, one can hope lol
Back to top Go down
KJ
The Voice
The Voice
KJ

Male
Number of posts : 3495
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Layla or Kelly Kelly??   Layla or Kelly Kelly?? EmptySun 26 Apr 2009, 1:30 pm

Better on Mic: K2

Better Looking: K2

Better Overall: K2
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Layla or Kelly Kelly??   Layla or Kelly Kelly?? EmptySun 26 Apr 2009, 2:43 pm

better at bullshit- KJ
have u not seen her backstage segments in ovw and wwe....she BLOWS CHUNKS
but whatever your opinion of course Wink
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Layla or Kelly Kelly??   Layla or Kelly Kelly?? EmptySun 26 Apr 2009, 2:46 pm

he just likes a hot slutty blonde
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Layla or Kelly Kelly??   Layla or Kelly Kelly?? EmptySun 26 Apr 2009, 2:52 pm

he probably has fantasies about kelly and rey, the end resulting with him in her slutty attired and her in his mask
Back to top Go down
KJ
The Voice
The Voice
KJ

Male
Number of posts : 3495
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Layla or Kelly Kelly??   Layla or Kelly Kelly?? EmptySun 26 Apr 2009, 7:03 pm

woah... what the hell... I just like Kelly more...
Back to top Go down
StratusOrton
New Talent
New Talent

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Layla or Kelly Kelly??   Layla or Kelly Kelly?? EmptySun 26 Apr 2009, 11:46 pm

I like Layla better but in terms of who's higher in the WWE's eyes and who's been given more opportunities, I'd say Kelly. Layla hasn't been given the opportunities Kelly has in the ring or in storylines.

Neither are great ring workers. Both are sloppy but they also wrestle very differently. Kelly is more solid in the ring but that's because what she does isn't actually wrestling. It's literally spot after spot - a total spot monkey. Layla still struggles in the ring, probably also due to how little time she actually gets to work in front of a live crowd and work with the other women, but, she seems to work more with technical wrestling moves and she shows a better understanding of how to put on a basic wrestling match, even if she needs work with her consistency and execution.

Layla by far is the better mic worker and actress.

I also think Layla is definitely the more attractive girl.

Kelly's more popular.

As for most potential...I'll say Kelly. Both are growing but Kelly's young, she's got the look that the WWE likes and could easily be marketed. She also seems to be among the very few divas who's jobs are secure unlike Layla who I fear will be cut during each batch of releases. Being more sure that Kelly will last longer and that WWE likes her better, I think Kelly has more potential because she will have the time and opportunities to make something more of herself than Layla will be able to.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Layla or Kelly Kelly??   Layla or Kelly Kelly?? EmptyTue 28 Apr 2009, 12:16 am

KJ wrote:
woah... what the hell... I just like Kelly more...

you mean you have a crush on her love
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Layla or Kelly Kelly??   Layla or Kelly Kelly?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Layla or Kelly Kelly??
Page 1 of 1