Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jim Ross On Tazz's Replacement, Talks HBK-Undertaker, More

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Joe
World Champion
World Champion
Joe

Male
Number of posts : 1274
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Shawn Michaels
Favorite WWE Diva : Victoria/Beth Pheniox
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Aj Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Awsome Kong
Registration date : 2009-01-08

Jim Ross On Tazz's Replacement, Talks HBK-Undertaker, More Empty
PostSubject: Jim Ross On Tazz's Replacement, Talks HBK-Undertaker, More   Jim Ross On Tazz's Replacement, Talks HBK-Undertaker, More EmptyMon 06 Apr 2009, 4:43 pm

The following are some highlights from the online blog of WWE announcer Jim Ross:

- My 16th Wrestlemania experience was highlighted by the best WM bout I can recall broadcasting. The Undertaker vs. Shawn Michaels bout was simply a classic. Old School

Jim Ross On Tazz's Replacement, Talks HBK-Undertaker, More Grey_loader

approach, a magnificent story, amazing near falls, drama, surprises, intensity, and awesome athleticism were just a few of the memorable attributes of this extraordinary contest. Quite simply, it’s a wrestling match I’ll never forget and I’ve seen plenty of them. I had immense personal respect for both men going into the match but that respect swelled ten fold when this “instant classic” concluded. If any young wrestler doesn’t thoroughly study this one then they are doing themselves a gross injustice.

- Inducting my mentor Bill Watts into the WWE HOF Saturday night created a lifetime memory. Bill’s wrestling IQ was beyond reproach and his honor was so well deserved. Bill gave a wrestling fan from rural, eastern Oklahoma the opportunity of a lifetime, a debt that I can never repay.

- Having a quiet dinner with my dear friend Steve Austin
on Friday night was another highlight. Just two couples catching up, telling our stories, laughing and talking about the future was great and Steve even picked up the tab! Stone cold
damned near stole the show Sunday night and wasn’t even in a match. Having our “last, wrestling beer” at WM25 was a career highlight for me. Yes, I kept the beer can, too.

- Sorry to see JBL retire as John and I have a great relationship. I signed John to his first WWE contract over 13 years ago. We love talking football and I fully expect to do some Beef Jerky and BBQ biz with John in the future. John was a “throw back” in many ways and some aspects of his demeanor always reminded me of the late, great Dick Murdoch. That’s high praise for the record. John has no interest at this time in broadcasting for WWE but working with him would be something that I would truly enjoy.

- Speaking of broadcasting, I don’t know who I’m working with Tuesday in Austin on Smackdown but whoever WWE selects is good by me. With the Draft just a week away, I can only assume that whoever it is could be a temporary move any way.

Check out the complete blog and past JR blogs at www.JRsBarBQ.com.

Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Jim Ross On Tazz's Replacement, Talks HBK-Undertaker, More   Jim Ross On Tazz's Replacement, Talks HBK-Undertaker, More EmptySun 03 May 2009, 1:01 am

I guess Todd Grisham replaced Tazz? He’s good at commentating but Tazz was a staple on SD’s announcing team. He will be missed!
Back to top Go down
Eric
Hall Of Famer
Eric

Male
Number of posts : 6318
Favorite WWE Diva : Top 5
(Including NXT)
#1 - Nikki Bella
#2 - Charlotte
#3 - Summer Rae
#4 - Eva Marie
#5 - Alicia Fox
Favorite TNA Knockout : Top 5
#1 - Brooke
#2 - Taryn Terrell
#3 - Angelina Love
#4 - Brittany
#5 - Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Jim Ross On Tazz's Replacement, Talks HBK-Undertaker, More   Jim Ross On Tazz's Replacement, Talks HBK-Undertaker, More EmptySun 03 May 2009, 3:44 pm

It's really sad to see Tazz leaving. He was defenitly one of a kind. He finished the Retired-Wrestlers Commentators.

King.
JBL.
Tazz.

But then JBL went back to wrestling and it frewed everything up but I guess we'll have to live with his replacement now.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Jim Ross On Tazz's Replacement, Talks HBK-Undertaker, More   Jim Ross On Tazz's Replacement, Talks HBK-Undertaker, More EmptySun 03 May 2009, 3:54 pm

yeah i agree GOOO Todd *LL LookAlike* Grisham....(D) id rather have Jim Cornette or someone lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jim Ross On Tazz's Replacement, Talks HBK-Undertaker, More   Jim Ross On Tazz's Replacement, Talks HBK-Undertaker, More Empty

Back to top Go down

Jim Ross On Tazz's Replacement, Talks HBK-Undertaker, More
Page 1 of 1