Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Features I would like for the Divas in the WWE Smackdown vs Raw game series, Features that I would like to be added for the divas in the SVR games

Go down 
+3
The Sexy Vixen
Dead
Quisee
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Quisee
Quisee

Male
Number of posts : 2178
Job/hobbies : Media Services department at Florissant Valley College
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Features I would like for the Divas in the WWE Smackdown vs Raw game series, Features that I would like to be added for the divas in the SVR games Empty
PostSubject: Features I would like for the Divas in the WWE Smackdown vs Raw game series, Features that I would like to be added for the divas in the SVR games   Features I would like for the Divas in the WWE Smackdown vs Raw game series, Features that I would like to be added for the divas in the SVR games EmptyThu 09 Apr 2009, 11:34 am

I'm a WWE Diva-Lover and enjoy watching them and playing with them in the WWE Smackdown vs Raw game series I think they contribute so much to WWE and they're the main reason why I watch WWE and I would like more features to added for them in the WWE Smackdown vs Raw games I'm not complaining just making some suggestions for the divas in the game because I enjoy playing with them tell me what you think...

1.Add divas in season/story mode storylines like challenge/defend the WWE Women's championship and the WWE Divas championship,A storyline for Face divas/Heel divas(good and bad divas),Eyecandy divas,Playboy Covergirls,Diva search contestants/winners,Boyfriend and girlfriend storylines,Managers/Valets,Interviewers(like Eve Torres and Lena Yada),Vince's girlfriend(mistress),Diva stables/Tag teams,General Managers(like Vickie Guerreo) and you can chose what path you want to take or either the diva you play with character takes over and chooses for you.

2.Add the WWE Divas Championship to the game

3.Bigger Divas roster

4.Diva Legends

5.Alternate Divas Outfits

6.This is for the WWE Superstars and divas let them be guest commentors on either Raw,Smackdown,or ECW

7.Let the superstars and divas date each other boyfriend and girlfriend

8.Diva only matches that are still considered PG since the WWE is trying to become more kid friendly maybe a Wet&Wild match a bikini contest diva dance off etc..

9. Add the $250,000 diva search(don't know how they would do that but they'll think of something)

10.Add Playboy
Back to top Go down
Quisee
Quisee

Male
Number of posts : 2178
Job/hobbies : Media Services department at Florissant Valley College
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Features I would like for the Divas in the WWE Smackdown vs Raw game series, Features that I would like to be added for the divas in the SVR games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Features I would like for the Divas in the WWE Smackdown vs Raw game series, Features that I would like to be added for the divas in the SVR games   Features I would like for the Divas in the WWE Smackdown vs Raw game series, Features that I would like to be added for the divas in the SVR games EmptyTue 14 Apr 2009, 10:03 am

This topic is about if you play SVR games and you play with the Divas then what should be added
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Features I would like for the Divas in the WWE Smackdown vs Raw game series, Features that I would like to be added for the divas in the SVR games   Features I would like for the Divas in the WWE Smackdown vs Raw game series, Features that I would like to be added for the divas in the SVR games EmptyTue 14 Apr 2009, 12:04 pm

nah, leave the game as it is. all those features wouldnt be needed
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Features I would like for the Divas in the WWE Smackdown vs Raw game series, Features that I would like to be added for the divas in the SVR games   Features I would like for the Divas in the WWE Smackdown vs Raw game series, Features that I would like to be added for the divas in the SVR games EmptyTue 14 Apr 2009, 2:26 pm

i just want to be able to put the divas in any type of match.

beating Kelly Kelly to a bloody pulp or burying her alive sounds like fun for me.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Features I would like for the Divas in the WWE Smackdown vs Raw game series, Features that I would like to be added for the divas in the SVR games   Features I would like for the Divas in the WWE Smackdown vs Raw game series, Features that I would like to be added for the divas in the SVR games EmptyTue 14 Apr 2009, 4:31 pm

^LOL I feel the same way about some divas too.

I will make divas playable in ALL Type of matches. I like to make Ashley and put her in an extreme rules match and have her go up against ME-My caw. lol I like it when they set the weapon on fire and wack the oppoent with it. lol

Put the Divas title in there.

Alertante outfits. Come on A Woman needs more then 1 outfit.

More divas on the roster

Diva legends

Diva storylines
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Features I would like for the Divas in the WWE Smackdown vs Raw game series, Features that I would like to be added for the divas in the SVR games   Features I would like for the Divas in the WWE Smackdown vs Raw game series, Features that I would like to be added for the divas in the SVR games EmptyTue 14 Apr 2009, 5:04 pm

allow them to bleed deffinenetly
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Features I would like for the Divas in the WWE Smackdown vs Raw game series, Features that I would like to be added for the divas in the SVR games   Features I would like for the Divas in the WWE Smackdown vs Raw game series, Features that I would like to be added for the divas in the SVR games EmptyWed 15 Apr 2009, 1:14 am

i would love to see them bleed and to be able to use them in every match would be cool.
Back to top Go down
Swagg
Opener
Swagg

Male
Number of posts : 107
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kofi Kingston, Chris Jericho
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim, Katie Lea, Serena, Alicia Fox, Layla, Melina
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, Desmond Wolfe, The Pope
Favorite TNA Knockout : Alissa, Daffney, Sarita, Hamada, Roxxi, Tara
Registration date : 2008-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Features I would like for the Divas in the WWE Smackdown vs Raw game series, Features that I would like to be added for the divas in the SVR games   Features I would like for the Divas in the WWE Smackdown vs Raw game series, Features that I would like to be added for the divas in the SVR games EmptyThu 16 Apr 2009, 3:57 pm

I don't won't them to bleed. But I do wish I could use them in ladder matches and what not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Features I would like for the Divas in the WWE Smackdown vs Raw game series, Features that I would like to be added for the divas in the SVR games   Features I would like for the Divas in the WWE Smackdown vs Raw game series, Features that I would like to be added for the divas in the SVR games Empty

Back to top Go down

Features I would like for the Divas in the WWE Smackdown vs Raw game series, Features that I would like to be added for the divas in the SVR games
Page 1 of 1