Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Some guy's rant about how the Scramble isn't anything new...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Some guy's rant about how the Scramble isn't anything new... Empty
PostSubject: Some guy's rant about how the Scramble isn't anything new...   Some guy's rant about how the Scramble isn't anything new... EmptySun 24 Aug 2008, 4:15 pm

I completely agree.

"They did this same exact match but with the Hardcore Title years ago at Wrestlemania 2000. I know I remember seeing it so it can't really be a new concept maybe because it's for the World Title and not Hardcore title but the basics of the match has already been done in WWE before. Hardcore Battle Royal - Participants: Tazz, Viscera, Pete Gas, Rodney, Joey Abs, Bradshaw, Faarooq, Hardcore Holly, Taka Mitchinoku, Funaki, Mosh, Thrasher, and Hardcore Holly. Tazz pinned Crash Holly (14:31); Viscera pinned Tazz (14:02); Funaki pinned Viscera (7:46); Rodney pinned Funaki (6:52); Joey Abs pinned Rodney (6:30); Thrasher pinned Joey Abs (6:18); Pete Gas pinned Thrasher (5:33); Tazz pinned Pete Gas (4:46); Crash pinned Tazz (0:387); Hardcore went for a pin at 0:03, he didn't pin Crash, but the referee gave the win to him, even though Crash left with the title. It's basically what the World Title scramble will be, don't you think?"
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Some guy's rant about how the Scramble isn't anything   Some guy's rant about how the Scramble isn't anything new... EmptySun 24 Aug 2008, 5:33 pm

Quote :
WWE has made a slight change to the Championship Scramble matches taking place at Unforgiven. Instead of the champion beginning the match with a random opponent, wrestlers number one and two will now be chosen at random. Every 5 minutes another wrestler will enter, and whoever scores the last pin fall or submission when the 20 minute time limit is over will be the champion.

its not gonna be the same as the hardcore match from Wrestlemania. any pinfalls that happen before the 20 minutes are up wont be recognized as a title change
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Some guy's rant about how the Scramble isn't anything new...   Some guy's rant about how the Scramble isn't anything new... EmptySun 24 Aug 2008, 7:13 pm

I know, that's the only difference. It's still the same concept though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some guy's rant about how the Scramble isn't anything new...   Some guy's rant about how the Scramble isn't anything new... EmptySun 24 Aug 2008, 8:26 pm

this makes the most prestigious titles in WWE look like shit.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Some guy's rant about how the Scramble isn't anything   Some guy's rant about how the Scramble isn't anything new... EmptySun 24 Aug 2008, 8:51 pm

the wwe titles havent meant shit recently anyway
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some guy's rant about how the Scramble isn't anything new...   Some guy's rant about how the Scramble isn't anything new... EmptySun 24 Aug 2008, 8:53 pm

good point, but why is WWE stooping down to TNA's level.
Back to top Go down
LaylaMark
Midcarder
Midcarder
LaylaMark

Number of posts : 476
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Chris Jericho
Favorite WWE Diva : Queen Layla
Maryse
Natayla
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Sting
The Pope
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love
Lacey Von Erich
Sarita
Velvet Sky
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Some guy's rant about how the Scramble isn't anything new...   Some guy's rant about how the Scramble isn't anything new... EmptySun 24 Aug 2008, 11:59 pm

It's TNA booking but I don't really care this time. Benjamin and MVP are in a WWE title match. I could ALMOST order it on that alone.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Some guy's rant about how the Scramble isn't anything new...   Some guy's rant about how the Scramble isn't anything new... EmptyMon 25 Aug 2008, 1:19 am

Serial wrote:
good point, but why is WWE stooping down to TNA's level.

what do you mean, title wise? the TNA title has someone that deserved a title reign since last year. but if your talking about booking wise....theyre on par as being on the same level
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some guy's rant about how the Scramble isn't anything new...   Some guy's rant about how the Scramble isn't anything new... Empty

Back to top Go down

Some guy's rant about how the Scramble isn't anything new...
Page 1 of 1