Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tribute to Diva jobbers, carrying divas and women who put over less experienced Divas

Go down 
+3
janine
Hen(atlastmeagain)
Quisee
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Quisee
Quisee

Male
Number of posts : 2178
Job/hobbies : Media Services department at Florissant Valley College
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Tribute to Diva jobbers, carrying divas and women who put over less experienced Divas Empty
PostSubject: Tribute to Diva jobbers, carrying divas and women who put over less experienced Divas   Tribute to Diva jobbers, carrying divas and women who put over less experienced Divas EmptySat 18 Apr 2009, 10:09 pm

I decided to pay tribute to the more experienced Divas who are willing to put less experienced divas over themselves, Women who care enough about the westling business to be jobbers, women who make lesser divas like Maria,Maryse,Layla,Eve,Kelly Kelly etc...

Luna Vahon- Is the first one to come to mind she put over women so long and never got recognized for it she never even had a women's title run.

Victoria-Former 2 time women's champion has been putting over women for years and was even willing to lose her last match in the WWE for her passion for the sport.

Natayla-Should be Women champion but sticks to jobber

Katie Lea- same as Natayla

Beth Phoenix-Carried kelly Kelly for awhile among others like Maria

Michelle McCool-Carried Eve and Maria

Feel free to add more divas or add to or change some of my words

Last edited by quisee16 on Sat 18 Apr 2009, 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hen(atlastmeagain)
Main Eventer
Hen(atlastmeagain)

Male
Number of posts : 869
Job/hobbies : Writing matches
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Christian (for obvious reasons)
Favorite WWE Diva : Maryse Oullet (for obvious reasons)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Christopher Daniels (for obvious reasons)
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love (:P:P:P::PP::P:P:P:P)
Registration date : 2009-03-26

Tribute to Diva jobbers, carrying divas and women who put over less experienced Divas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribute to Diva jobbers, carrying divas and women who put over less experienced Divas   Tribute to Diva jobbers, carrying divas and women who put over less experienced Divas EmptySat 18 Apr 2009, 10:30 pm

I agree with some parts especially the about Michelle, but you forgot to mention the Bella twins
Back to top Go down
Quisee
Quisee

Male
Number of posts : 2178
Job/hobbies : Media Services department at Florissant Valley College
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Tribute to Diva jobbers, carrying divas and women who put over less experienced Divas   Tribute to Diva jobbers, carrying divas and women who put over less experienced Divas EmptySat 18 Apr 2009, 10:45 pm

^^ What about the bellas???
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Tribute to Diva jobbers, carrying divas and women who put over less experienced Divas   Tribute to Diva jobbers, carrying divas and women who put over less experienced Divas EmptySat 18 Apr 2009, 10:48 pm

I agree with Katie, Nattie and Victoria.

Luna was before I started watching but I think she should have had a title run.

Jillian is another one. She should be a womens champ by now. She really is a good wrestler. The girl can do a 450 splash. Its a shame she dont get to show what shes really made of.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
Hen(atlastmeagain)
Main Eventer
Hen(atlastmeagain)

Male
Number of posts : 869
Job/hobbies : Writing matches
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Christian (for obvious reasons)
Favorite WWE Diva : Maryse Oullet (for obvious reasons)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Christopher Daniels (for obvious reasons)
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love (:P:P:P::PP::P:P:P:P)
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Tribute to Diva jobbers, carrying divas and women who put over less experienced Divas   Tribute to Diva jobbers, carrying divas and women who put over less experienced Divas EmptySat 18 Apr 2009, 10:51 pm

yeah
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Tribute to Diva jobbers, carrying divas and women who put over less experienced Divas   Tribute to Diva jobbers, carrying divas and women who put over less experienced Divas EmptySat 18 Apr 2009, 11:20 pm

Tori should be on that list. Her Tori-plex was good but WWE gave her weirdo gimmicks...

i wouldnt call Michelle a jobber just yet. I think she's in line for a title run shortly, honestly.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Tribute to Diva jobbers, carrying divas and women who put over less experienced Divas   Tribute to Diva jobbers, carrying divas and women who put over less experienced Divas EmptySun 19 Apr 2009, 7:33 am

no he means Michelle carries them...i dont think she is good enough to class as someone who carries someone
and Layla i dont think was put over by divas...she has won few matches, shes more of a person to job and put people and carry people like KK
Back to top Go down
angelmessiah
World Champion
World Champion
angelmessiah

Male
Number of posts : 1078
Registration date : 2008-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Tribute to Diva jobbers, carrying divas and women who put over less experienced Divas   Tribute to Diva jobbers, carrying divas and women who put over less experienced Divas EmptySun 19 Apr 2009, 12:26 pm

april hunter
Back to top Go down
Eric
Hall Of Famer
Eric

Male
Number of posts : 6318
Favorite WWE Diva : Top 5
(Including NXT)
#1 - Nikki Bella
#2 - Charlotte
#3 - Summer Rae
#4 - Eva Marie
#5 - Alicia Fox
Favorite TNA Knockout : Top 5
#1 - Brooke
#2 - Taryn Terrell
#3 - Angelina Love
#4 - Brittany
#5 - Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Tribute to Diva jobbers, carrying divas and women who put over less experienced Divas   Tribute to Diva jobbers, carrying divas and women who put over less experienced Divas EmptyTue 21 Apr 2009, 1:22 am

As Janine stated, Jillian is defenitly a jobber and actually shouldnt be one. She defenitly shouldve had her first title run by now, but of course not. They'd rather have her sing like crap just to get fan heat and then lose to sluts like Kelly Kelly.
What a shame.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Tribute to Diva jobbers, carrying divas and women who put over less experienced Divas   Tribute to Diva jobbers, carrying divas and women who put over less experienced Divas EmptyTue 21 Apr 2009, 2:04 am

many of the good ones get wasted in WWE...and it's sad.

I love Jillian's 450 splash
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Tribute to Diva jobbers, carrying divas and women who put over less experienced Divas   Tribute to Diva jobbers, carrying divas and women who put over less experienced Divas EmptyTue 21 Apr 2009, 6:08 pm

Another one I will say it again Natayla-She souldnt even be a jobber. She should be a top heel or face. She is an amazing wrestler, from a wrestling family. Its a shame she gets treated like crap. This is what has me set off.

SPOILERS BELOW

* Hornswoggle b. Natalya
- Hornswoggle got the quick win with a rollup.

WNW
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tribute to Diva jobbers, carrying divas and women who put over less experienced Divas   Tribute to Diva jobbers, carrying divas and women who put over less experienced Divas Empty

Back to top Go down

Tribute to Diva jobbers, carrying divas and women who put over less experienced Divas
Page 1 of 1