Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Full Impact spoilers for Thursday

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Full Impact spoilers for Thursday Empty
PostSubject: Full Impact spoilers for Thursday   Full Impact spoilers for Thursday EmptyWed 22 Apr 2009, 10:44 am

Full Impact spoilers for Thursday: Lashley debuts
Posted by Randy Gordon on 04/21/2009 at 09:26 PM

Credit: PWInsider.com

Impact Taping Results:

*Awesome Kong defeated Sarah Stock.

*X-Division champion Suicide defeated Sheik Abdul Bashir.

Impact Tapings:

*Jeff Jarrett comes to the ring with the TNA World Title, Mick Foley comes out and Jarrett officially presents him with the title. They announce an Ultimate Sacrifice match Four Way at Sacrifice with Foley defending the title against 3 others who are also sacrificing something important to them. Foley asks Jarrett exactly
who is TNA management around here, then books Jarrett against Scott Steiner for tonight.

*The Beautiful People are backstage and they say they are going to throw the biggest party this side of Hollywood.

*Don West in a pre-taped interview with Team 3D. They address the current state of tag team wrestling in TNA and they start the Team 3D Invitational tournament. The winner receives a check for $100,000, a trophy and a shot against them for the TNA World Tag team titles

*Quarter Final Match in the Team 3D Invitational: Beer Money defeated Lethal Consequences

*JB in the MEM locker room with Kurt Angle & Scott Steiner. Angle says Team Jarrett didn't beat them, they beat themselves. Steiner takes the blame saying that its his fault for trusting Jeff Jarrett and 20 years down the drain.

*JB is backstage with Jeff Jarrett. He says that Scott Steiner is not a happy man. Jarrett says he doesn't give a damn about Steiner, screw Steiner, Screw the Mafia and screw Mick Foley. Eric Young comes up to him and asks him what does he have to do to get noticed. Sting handpicked him. He had 2 X Division titles taken from him. He wants to know when its his turn. Jeff says that Holiday (or something like it) doesn't have a tag partner he had travel issues and to go find him.

*Lauren is in the MEM locker room with Booker T, Sharmell, Kevin Nash & Jenna Morasca. There's some bickering back & forth between Sharmell & Jenna.

*JB is in Jarrett's office with Jeff. AJ Styles and Daniels come in. Daniels thanks Jeff for bringing him back and how much it means to him. Jeff mentions how its guys like Daniels and Styles who make it worth it. JB says the Knockouts are next, Jarrett says to knock himself out, he's got something to do.

*Ladder Match for a future Knockouts Title Match: SoJo Bolt defeated Taylor Wilde.

*JB is in the back again with Jarrett, who this time is interrupted by referee Slick Johnson, he says that Jeff's daughter called and its important.

*The Beautiful People celebration is up next. Velvet & Madison shill the new Knockouts trading cards and formally introduce the new Knockouts Champion, Angelina Love. She thanks all of her "adoring fans" Velvet then brings out "the dancing boys" who dance for the new champ until Awesome Kong makes her way to the ring. TBP bail out and leave the boys, one in which receives an Awesome Bomb from Kong.

*TNA Legends champion AJ Styles defeated Kevin Nash (with Jenna Morasca) by DQ due to interference by Booker T. Postmatch, on the ramp, Nash & Booker had to restrain their respective women

*Quarterfinal match in team 3d tourney: Eric Young & the former Trevor Murdoch (now billed as something Holiday) defeated No Limit.

*Backstage, Cactus Jack is shown coming to the ring for commentary

*Cactus Jack's Smack Attack: Tons of weapons are brought in trash cans to ringside and barbed wire are attached to a section of the ring ropes

*Jeff Jarrett defeated Scott Steiner. Post-match, Kurt Angle comes down and gives Jarrett an Olympic slam nd put him in an ankle lock while Steiner puts him in a Steiner recliner. Mick Foley leaves the commentary table to rescue Jarrett and fends them off with a steel chair. Foley then attacked Jarrett with the chair and left him laying while Angle & Steiner stood at ringside. Daniels and AJ Styles ran down to help Jarrett who took the mic and said he knew 6 months ago that Foley was a freaking maniac and the next time he sees him he's gonna stick a pink slip up his ass.

The lights then go out and Bobby Lashley's music hit and he appears at the top of the ramp and stares down to the ring. Angle and Steiner laugh & applaud at Lashley's appearance. He then disappears into the dark, while Daniels, Styles & Jarrett remained in the ring.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Full Impact spoilers for Thursday   Full Impact spoilers for Thursday EmptyFri 24 Apr 2009, 12:05 am

SO FAR SO GOOD tonight! I have not been bored yet until Consequences Creed and Lethal came out to wrestle Beer Money. I love Beer money but not enough to watch them wrestle idiots like them.

Team 3D’s Tag team invitational sounds really interesting…. We may see some popular tag teams appear in the coming weeks. I LOVED THE POT SHOT at WWE about no tag teams being used correctly. Because its so true.

HMMMM Eric Young is up to something, his whining to Jeff Jarret was out of nowhere. Do I sense a heel turn or am I reading to much into this?

Kevin Nash is aging, that’s apparent but he did fairly well against AJ Styles. Booker-T totally interfered on purpose. I sense some sort of match at Sacrifice between Booker and Nash.

LMAO TREVOR MURDOCH?!?!? I didn’t know he debuted tonight lol. Wtf is a Jethro Holiday? Seriously TNA? HMMM Trevor’s secret partner couldn’t make it? Lance Cade anyone? I really don’t like No Limit, they just bore me. Good that Eric Young picked up the win, I’ve been liking him lately and I used to despise him.

Wtf kind of hardcore match is this, A mailbox? A Pogo stick? WTF???? A walker? LOL@ Jeff Jarret clothesline Scott Steiner off the pogo stick. That was hilarious, Im really enjoying the Main Event for some reason. I usually tune out too…. OUCH Jeff took some big bumps but he won so its cool. Typical of Angle to interfere lol… Mick Foley is such a tweener, seriously he is out for himself lol. The chair shots to Angle and Foley proved that. YAY Bobby Lashley!!! He so fine!

GREAT IMPACT!!!
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Full Impact spoilers for Thursday   Full Impact spoilers for Thursday EmptyFri 24 Apr 2009, 2:39 am

Quote :
Kevin Nash is aging, that’s apparent but he did fairly well against AJ Styles. Booker-T totally interfered on purpose. I sense some sort of match at Sacrifice between Booker and Nash.

wont happen, if anything AJ will fight Joe seeing what happens next week
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Full Impact spoilers for Thursday   Full Impact spoilers for Thursday Empty

Back to top Go down

Full Impact spoilers for Thursday
Page 1 of 1