Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Amazing Red returning to TNA

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
angelmessiah
World Champion
World Champion
angelmessiah

Male
Number of posts : 1078
Registration date : 2008-10-02

Amazing Red returning to TNA Empty
PostSubject: Amazing Red returning to TNA   Amazing Red returning to TNA EmptyThu 23 Apr 2009, 4:04 am

The Amazing Red, who was a massive factor in the early years of the TNA X-Division is scheduled to return to the company in the next few weeks. He’s been on and off for a number of years due to knee issues, but has made a strong return to the Indy scene and is being welcomed back to TNA.
The original plan was to bring him in with Paul London, although London is rumored to be playing hardball.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Amazing Red returning to TNA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amazing Red returning to TNA   Amazing Red returning to TNA EmptyThu 23 Apr 2009, 4:46 pm

OMG! I now have another reason to watch tna (besides Rhaka) Amazing Red is one of my ALL TIME favorites, he's right up there with the Briscoe Brothers. TNA will now be AMAZING...AMAZING RED that is lol.
Back to top Go down

Amazing Red returning to TNA
Page 1 of 1