Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chuck Palumbo To TNA? Taz On Nearly Fighting Greenday

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
angelmessiah
World Champion
World Champion
angelmessiah

Male
Number of posts : 1078
Registration date : 2008-10-02

Chuck Palumbo To TNA? Taz On Nearly Fighting Greenday Empty
PostSubject: Chuck Palumbo To TNA? Taz On Nearly Fighting Greenday   Chuck Palumbo To TNA? Taz On Nearly Fighting Greenday EmptyThu 23 Apr 2009, 4:10 am

In TNA news, Chuck Palumbo is telling people that he’s been talking with Jeff Jarrett about coming in to the company. Palumbo was released from WWE in late 2008.
We can only hope for a Billy and Chuck reunion!
- Taz has posted his first Facebook Q&A since leaving WWE. Here are some highlights:
On Lesnar’s Here Comes The Pain Slogan:
“That was indeed a line I came up with. I actually got it from the Nebraska Cornhuskers football team….the Blackshirts which is a nick name for there defense. Years ago they UN had a tshirt for the Blackshirts which said “here comes the pain”…so like many other cool gimmicks in the business that line was stolen too! lol”
On Nearly Beating Up Greenday!
“So, it was prob around 3am and I couldn’t sleep so I left my room to use the pay phone in the lobby…like I said looong time ago! So this van pulls up to the front of the hotel and several teenagers jump out that are loud, drunk and annoying. I’m sitting in the lobby watching these goofs stumble in while I’m reading an old newspaper & spitting Skoal juice (before they had long cut!) in a cup! Dreamer ends up showing up…lord knows were he just came from (lol)!
Tommy see’s these “kids” doing what they are doing and gets just as pissed as me…because they were giving the young lady behind the counter a ton of BULLS##T because she could not find there reservation! Calling her names and freaking out acting like jackoffs which pissed both Tommy and I off! There was about 8 guys total (roadies also) so i look at Tommy and say, “you ready?” and The Innovator of Violence just simple says”yup”! We walk over and i tell them to relax and to chill because the girl was afraid….so the loudest guy (which was the smallest guy & he had green hair) walks up to us and say to mind our fu%*cking business! I laughed in his face and told him That him and his friends were going to end up going to the emergency room at Tampa General if he didn’t back up and shut up! He backed up and said that Tommy and I were outnumbered and Dreamer told him that he needed more guys which was hilarious! Meanwhile the girl must have hit a police button or something because all of sudden cops were there and that was that.
The next day Tommy and I are packing our bags (we were rooming together) to head to the arena and we have MTV on in the room and they had a segment on this hot new band and im looking at them and I see the little dude with the green hair and I’m bugging out saying that’s the A-HOLE from last night….it was Greenday.”
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Chuck Palumbo To TNA? Taz On Nearly Fighting Greenday   Chuck Palumbo To TNA? Taz On Nearly Fighting Greenday EmptyThu 23 Apr 2009, 4:54 pm

LMAO, Taz & Dreamer would have fucking killed them, it would have been just another ecw match to them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chuck Palumbo To TNA? Taz On Nearly Fighting Greenday   Chuck Palumbo To TNA? Taz On Nearly Fighting Greenday EmptyThu 23 Apr 2009, 4:57 pm

LMAO! This is hilarious, Tazz and Dreamer should've fucked em' up.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Chuck Palumbo To TNA? Taz On Nearly Fighting Greenday   Chuck Palumbo To TNA? Taz On Nearly Fighting Greenday EmptyThu 23 Apr 2009, 7:07 pm

Loooong ass post... damn! Anywho... lol
Back to top Go down
Hen(atlastmeagain)
Main Eventer
Hen(atlastmeagain)

Male
Number of posts : 869
Job/hobbies : Writing matches
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Christian (for obvious reasons)
Favorite WWE Diva : Maryse Oullet (for obvious reasons)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Christopher Daniels (for obvious reasons)
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love (:P:P:P::PP::P:P:P:P)
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Chuck Palumbo To TNA? Taz On Nearly Fighting Greenday   Chuck Palumbo To TNA? Taz On Nearly Fighting Greenday EmptyThu 23 Apr 2009, 7:41 pm

Tazz, Chuck Palumbo, Bobby Lashley, Lance Cade, Steven Richards, Trevor Murdoch & Paul London to TNA!?!?!?!!?

OMG TNA are digging themselves a bigger hole I mean they got rid of loads of young talent and for what, some washed up nobodies from the WWE.

Bad moves are being made by TNA lately and it's gonna end up in TNA loosing fans worldwide, I mean Bobby Lashley is good but his gimmick is dead, Steven Richards is a cock suck anyway, Trevor Murdoch never even set sail let alone washed up, Paul London should just quit anyway and return to the indy circuit, Chuck Palumbo is just fail & Tazz is i suppose a good move by TNA but not to replace Don West, he should just stay as Joe's manager
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chuck Palumbo To TNA? Taz On Nearly Fighting Greenday   Chuck Palumbo To TNA? Taz On Nearly Fighting Greenday Empty

Back to top Go down

Chuck Palumbo To TNA? Taz On Nearly Fighting Greenday
Page 1 of 1