Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tag Team Wrestling at its best

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Tag Team Wrestling at its best Empty
PostSubject: Tag Team Wrestling at its best   Tag Team Wrestling at its best EmptyWed 29 Apr 2009, 1:24 am

It's sad to say that in today's WWE, tag team wrestling is a dying breed. There's been some sort of resurgence lately, but considering the tag title matches were demoted to a dark match, I doubt we'll see too much importance put on the division anytime soon.

That said, I LOVE LOVE LOVE me some good tag team wrestling. There's a simple formula for the most part, and I greatly enjoy when tag teams vary with the formula. I've started to watch older tag team matches and have been getting into those, I'd love more recommendations.

What are some of your favorite tag team matches?

Chris Jericho and Chris Benoit vs. Steve Austin and Triple H
-What a brilliant match this was, overlooked due to Triple H being injured. Now with the Benoit travesty, I doubt we'll see it on a DVD. Still, those lucky enough to have it on tape (cough, me), it's quite the lost gem.

Edge and Christian vs. the Hardy Boys - Ladder Match
-The TLC and Ladder matches with the Dudleys were fun, to be sure, but this was such a solid tag team contest, and the spots have aged very well. This was also the catalyst for the resurgence of tag team wrestling in WWE, and the push of both teams.

The Brainbusters vs. the Hart Foundation - Summerslam '89
-I just watched this a couple weeks ago...so good. The Brainbusters put over the Harts BIG TIME in this match, as the Harts cut off every bit of Arn and Tully's offense opening the match, and Arn and Tully were built as quite the tag team. The Hart Foundation forced them to be underhanded to win the contest but it made both teams look great. Love this match.
Back to top Go down

Tag Team Wrestling at its best
Page 1 of 1