Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Torrie Wilson talks about a possible WWE return

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Torrie Wilson talks about a possible WWE return Empty
PostSubject: Torrie Wilson talks about a possible WWE return   Torrie Wilson talks about a possible WWE return EmptyTue 05 May 2009, 3:05 pm

Posted by Chris Kaufman on 05/04/2009 at 11:25 AM

IGN.com recently conducted an interview with former WWE Diva Torrie Wilson to promote her upcoming role on NBC’s “I’m a Celebrity… Get Me Outta Here!” Here are some of the highlights:

IGN: Have they given you any hints as to what kind of challenges you’ll be participating in?

Torrie: No. I’ve heard hints about possible bug eating and jumping out of planes, swimming with alligators. I’ve just heard horror stories about past shows and so I’m hoping it’s not quite as bad, from what I hear. But I’m just expecting the worst. I’m expecting Fear Factor.

IGN: You were at WrestleMania a couple of weeks ago. What was it like for you to go back there and revisit the WWE?

Torrie: It was awesome. It was a great experience. I never really thought I would do much. I retired after having back surgery last summer and I just never really thought that would be a door that I was really going to open again. But I love everybody there and it was great to see everybody. It was a small role for WrestleMania, but whatever role when you go to WrestleMania is just incredible and it’s such an honor to be a part of it.

IGN: So do you think at some point you might show up again?

Torrie: Yeah, I definitely am not keeping that door closed. I love Vince [McMahon]. I love everybody there. The traveling, 280-300 days a year, I’m kind of past that. I just don’t know… And definitely with my back, having had back surgery, I don’t think a full time wrestling schedule is in the works. But you know, something here and there might be something I’d look at.

IGN: What did your family think of you and your dad having that whole storyline?

Torrie: My brothers all called me when he got married in the ring, in his underwear, and they were like, “What the hell are you doing to Dad?!” But it was interesting. My dad really didn’t know the politics of wrestling, so he would be asking Vince McMahon for a ride in his limo to the building and all this stuff, and I’m like, “Dad, seriously… Can you just lay low?” [Laughs]
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Torrie Wilson talks about a possible WWE return   Torrie Wilson talks about a possible WWE return EmptyWed 06 May 2009, 4:43 am

that last part made me laugh. that would be cool to see her once and awhile if she decided to come back..
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Torrie Wilson talks about a possible WWE return   Torrie Wilson talks about a possible WWE return EmptyThu 14 May 2009, 11:55 am

It’s such a shame that this girl never won the Divas title! She did so much for the SD Division.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Torrie Wilson talks about a possible WWE return   Torrie Wilson talks about a possible WWE return EmptyThu 14 May 2009, 12:33 pm

her back is fucked, she must be crazy trying to make a return.

unless it's to valet only. She never was much of a wrestler.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Torrie Wilson talks about a possible WWE return   Torrie Wilson talks about a possible WWE return Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1