Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

my TNA favs and hates and just plain mehs (with pictures)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hen(atlastmeagain)
Main Eventer
Hen(atlastmeagain)

Male
Number of posts : 869
Job/hobbies : Writing matches
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Christian (for obvious reasons)
Favorite WWE Diva : Maryse Oullet (for obvious reasons)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Christopher Daniels (for obvious reasons)
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love (:P:P:P::PP::P:P:P:P)
Registration date : 2009-03-26

my TNA favs and hates and just plain mehs (with pictures) Empty
PostSubject: my TNA favs and hates and just plain mehs (with pictures)   my TNA favs and hates and just plain mehs (with pictures) EmptyMon 11 May 2009, 12:17 am

Favourites - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
my TNA favs and hates and just plain mehs (with pictures) Angelinalove omg I love Angelina to death she is beautiful and she can kick ass in the ring
my TNA favs and hates and just plain mehs (with pictures) Ajstyles AJ is okay i suppose it's just he's boring now
my TNA favs and hates and just plain mehs (with pictures) Brutusmagnus what other reason than that he's British omg thank you TNA.
my TNA favs and hates and just plain mehs (with pictures) CodydeanerI just think he's sooo funny and bent (the english slang for gay)
my TNA favs and hates and just plain mehs (with pictures) Daniels I've always liked Daniels always even more so now he has that strangely attractive facial hair
my TNA favs and hates and just plain mehs (with pictures) Dougwilliams Doug is just...................................................................................................British
my TNA favs and hates and just plain mehs (with pictures) Hernandez Who doesn't like SuperMex
my TNA favs and hates and just plain mehs (with pictures) Jimcornette Jim's face makes me giggle
my TNA favs and hates and just plain mehs (with pictures) Kipjames Kip is just funny I've always liked him
my TNA favs and hates and just plain mehs (with pictures) Lauren aww I love Lauren she's my fwuffy bunny
my TNA favs and hates and just plain mehs (with pictures) Madisonrayne MADISON MADISON MADISON
my TNA favs and hates and just plain mehs (with pictures) Foley he reminds of Dad because My Dad does perfect impressions of him it's so lol
my TNA favs and hates and just plain mehs (with pictures) Velvetsky you need only look at her to know why I like her.

Meh's - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
my TNA favs and hates and just plain mehs (with pictures) Abyss1 OMGeez win something please
my TNA favs and hates and just plain mehs (with pictures) Bgjames BG is staff now and good on him he's past wrestling.
my TNA favs and hates and just plain mehs (with pictures) Christyhemme Discard her aside till her injury goes away...
my TNA favs and hates and just plain mehs (with pictures) Ericyoung I just don't like him much anymore.
my TNA favs and hates and just plain mehs (with pictures) Homicide Short, speedy, quick none of these traits impress me anymore
my TNA favs and hates and just plain mehs (with pictures) Jaylethal Drop the shitty gimmick please
my TNA favs and hates and just plain mehs (with pictures) Jeffjarrett how many times do you wanna die your hair in one week O_o
my TNA favs and hates and just plain mehs (with pictures) Samoajoe Samoa Joe's gimmick sux who goes around attacking people with cardboard knives and blood drawn on with a felt tip
my TNA favs and hates and just plain mehs (with pictures) Refshane1 Whatever get over it.
my TNA favs and hates and just plain mehs (with pictures) Sting Sting got stung that's all I can say...
my TNA favs and hates and just plain mehs (with pictures) Suicide I was in disbelief at this guy at first how sad is taking a character from a video game.
my TNA favs and hates and just plain mehs (with pictures) Team3d Yeah you're old get over yourself
my TNA favs and hates and just plain mehs (with pictures) Tracibrooks Traci is okay but not as KO law ffs...

Hates- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
my TNA favs and hates and just plain mehs (with pictures) Abdul Not being racist but I really do not like him
my TNA favs and hates and just plain mehs (with pictures) Alexshelley COCK SUCK
my TNA favs and hates and just plain mehs (with pictures) Bookert Booker and Hooker T can go fuck themselves
my TNA favs and hates and just plain mehs (with pictures) Chrissabin (See Alex Shelley)
my TNA favs and hates and just plain mehs (with pictures) Drstevie I've never forgiven him for breaking Chyna's neck Argh
my TNA favs and hates and just plain mehs (with pictures) Kurtangle Words cannot describe how much i hate the "knobfather"
my TNA favs and hates and just plain mehs (with pictures) Robterry His face is the same as a man I've been hunting down and wanting to kill for 3 years.
my TNA favs and hates and just plain mehs (with pictures) Sharmell (See Booker T)

anybody I haven't mentioned i just don't feel anything towards
Back to top Go down
Sticky!!
Sticky loves Mickie! Yo soy El Jefe!
Sticky loves Mickie! Yo soy El Jefe!
Sticky!!

Male
Number of posts : 4893
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Orton
Rey
Favorite WWE Diva : Mickie James
Maria
Favorite TNA Knockout : Christy Hemme
Tara

Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: my TNA favs and hates and just plain mehs (with pictures)   my TNA favs and hates and just plain mehs (with pictures) EmptyMon 11 May 2009, 1:14 am

I can't stand Joe. What a f'n douchebag. It's one thing to turn on your best friend but to treat him like crap cause he's a whiny emo kid is another.

Funny how he needs his mom to drop him off at the Impact Zone.

Joe-"But MOM! Someone might see. Now drop me of here before I slap you in the face!"

Bad joke for Mother's day.
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: my TNA favs and hates and just plain mehs (with pictures)   my TNA favs and hates and just plain mehs (with pictures) EmptyMon 11 May 2009, 2:41 pm

I love Sharmell, AJ, Bashir, ODB, Kong, Taylor, Eric Young, Beer Money, Matt Morgan, LAX, Kaz, Sabin and Shelley.

I dont like Christy as a face, shes overrated as a face and better as a heel. I was NEVER a big Christy fan. lo
I dont like Velvet either. I also dont like Lauren, So cal val, Kip James.

The rest are either okay or just there.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my TNA favs and hates and just plain mehs (with pictures)   my TNA favs and hates and just plain mehs (with pictures) Empty

Back to top Go down

my TNA favs and hates and just plain mehs (with pictures)
Page 1 of 1