Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My fellow WWE Diva marks

Go down 
+2
nitro girl
Quisee
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Quisee
Quisee

Male
Number of posts : 2178
Job/hobbies : Media Services department at Florissant Valley College
Registration date : 2009-01-13

My fellow WWE Diva marks Empty
PostSubject: My fellow WWE Diva marks   My fellow WWE Diva marks EmptyWed 13 May 2009, 10:13 am

I only like face Divas only I don't like heels at all I've always liked the good guys/girls in everything so that's why I like Divas like Kelly Kelly, Maria,Melina(Didn't like her when she was a heel),Candice(Didn't like her when she was a heel) ,Eve, Brie & Nikki Bella,I still like Alicia Fox but she is heel now so only to a certain extent do I like her ,Tiffany,Gail Kim,Mickie James and any other face Diva in the WWE. People on this forum tend to think just because I like those certain type of Divas I ignore their botches,mistakes,bad acting,bad wrestling skills,looks etc... and I don't I know Kelly Kelly, Maria, Eve etc... mess up in the ring often and can't sell moves that good and have to be carried in matches but it's not their wrestling skills or their looks that I like about them it's because their FACES and I only like faces and sometimes they do okay/good in the ring believe me I'll admit I noticed alot of mistakes but botches and spots don't bother me at all
Back to top Go down
nitro girl
Main Eventer
nitro girl

Female
Number of posts : 611
Favorite WWE Wrestler : chris jericho
Favorite WWE Diva : layla/ maryse/ rosa mendez
Favorite TNA Wrestler : sting
Favorite TNA Knockout : velvet sky
Registration date : 2008-10-23

PostSubject: Re: My fellow WWE Diva marks   My fellow WWE Diva marks EmptyWed 13 May 2009, 2:21 pm

cheer botches dont bothers me either. i likes some heels & some faces though
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: My fellow WWE Diva marks   My fellow WWE Diva marks EmptyWed 13 May 2009, 2:42 pm

botches SHOULD bother you, it determines who can actually wrestle
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: My fellow WWE Diva marks   My fellow WWE Diva marks EmptyWed 13 May 2009, 2:50 pm

yeah botches determine between the talented divas and the nontalented bimbos (Ashley shifty )

i like my own lil selection of divas but the ones that botch all the damn time...like Kelly Kelly....irk me to the core. they should be sitting in the unemployment line.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Sticky!!
Sticky loves Mickie! Yo soy El Jefe!
Sticky loves Mickie! Yo soy El Jefe!
Sticky!!

Male
Number of posts : 4893
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Orton
Rey
Favorite WWE Diva : Mickie James
Maria
Favorite TNA Knockout : Christy Hemme
Tara

Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: My fellow WWE Diva marks   My fellow WWE Diva marks EmptyWed 13 May 2009, 5:12 pm

Your the perfect fan. That's what WWE wants. PPL to just view it as entertainment and a show rather than wannabe wrestlers
picking out everything like their McMahon's bastard children.

Hey. They can wrestle better than most of you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My fellow WWE Diva marks   My fellow WWE Diva marks EmptyWed 13 May 2009, 5:18 pm

hey, i wrestled in High School and had 4 take downs in one match.

Of course, the smart fan doesn't watch WWE for wrestling to begin with, so being a WWE fan is a put down to one's self to begin with.

If someone is complaining about WWE... there is better wrestling out there.
Back to top Go down
andart
Jobber
Jobber
andart

Male
Number of posts : 87
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Chris Jericho, Edge, MVP, Paul Birchill, Finley, William Regal
Favorite WWE Diva : Kelly, Layla, Maria, Maryse, Tiffany
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: My fellow WWE Diva marks   My fellow WWE Diva marks EmptyThu 14 May 2009, 2:52 am

i choose my favs on whos character i enjoy watching the most. It doesn't matter if they can't wrestle really well. they not robots they there to look good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My fellow WWE Diva marks   My fellow WWE Diva marks Empty

Back to top Go down

My fellow WWE Diva marks
Page 1 of 1