Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What do you think the Divas & Knockouts think of each other

Go down 
+2
The Sexy Vixen
Quisee
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Quisee
Quisee

Male
Number of posts : 2178
Job/hobbies : Media Services department at Florissant Valley College
Registration date : 2009-01-13

What do you think the Divas & Knockouts think of each other Empty
PostSubject: What do you think the Divas & Knockouts think of each other   What do you think the Divas & Knockouts think of each other EmptyThu 21 May 2009, 11:20 am

What do you think the Divas & Knockouts think of each other?

I remember ODB's show with her guest Christy Hemme talking bad about the WWE Divas(more so ODB than Christy) and what Angelina Love said abou Maryse spraying Mickie in the face with the hairspray so that is what inspired this topic it seems like the Knockouts aren't to fond of the Divas and it seems like it's personal not just competion wise does anyone know any reports of either group of women talking bad about the other.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: What do you think the Divas & Knockouts think of each other   What do you think the Divas & Knockouts think of each other EmptyThu 21 May 2009, 11:52 am

Divas probably respect the KOs since TNA lets the women be portrayed as legit competitors and not objects.

KOs probably laugh at the WWE's attempt at a real women's division which is centered around models. shifty
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?

PostSubject: Re: What do you think the Divas & Knockouts think of each other   What do you think the Divas & Knockouts think of each other EmptyThu 21 May 2009, 12:41 pm

To be honest, it's just business... Both sides are just trying to make a living, so while there may be some tension or jealously, there may also be many friendships... For the most part however, I doubt any of them care. So if they don't care, why should I care?
Back to top Go down
andart
Jobber
Jobber
andart

Male
Number of posts : 87
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Chris Jericho, Edge, MVP, Paul Birchill, Finley, William Regal
Favorite WWE Diva : Kelly, Layla, Maria, Maryse, Tiffany
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: What do you think the Divas & Knockouts think of each other   What do you think the Divas & Knockouts think of each other EmptyThu 21 May 2009, 2:19 pm

I doubt Maryse cares what Angelina thinks of her to be honest.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: What do you think the Divas & Knockouts think of each other   What do you think the Divas & Knockouts think of each other EmptyThu 21 May 2009, 6:42 pm

why would maryse care, she is making more money then here so..

and i agree with serial
Back to top Go down
Hen(atlastmeagain)
Main Eventer
Hen(atlastmeagain)

Male
Number of posts : 869
Job/hobbies : Writing matches
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Christian (for obvious reasons)
Favorite WWE Diva : Maryse Oullet (for obvious reasons)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Christopher Daniels (for obvious reasons)
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love (:P:P:P::PP::P:P:P:P)
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: What do you think the Divas & Knockouts think of each other   What do you think the Divas & Knockouts think of each other EmptyThu 21 May 2009, 6:54 pm

Half of the women in either company have worked together anyway and have friednships such as Angelina and Natalya, Taylor and natalya, ODB and Katie Lea e.c.t.
Back to top Go down
Angelwilliamsfan
Legend

Female
Number of posts : 2529
Job/hobbies : Being bitchy, annoying a few ppl here
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Matt Striker/Cm punk
Favorite WWE Diva : Nattie
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Joe
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina love
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: What do you think the Divas & Knockouts think of each other   What do you think the Divas & Knockouts think of each other EmptyFri 22 May 2009, 1:23 am

i know not all divas have bad stuff to say about the knockouts and vise versa.

Like beth has said she would love to wrestle Kong and Angelina.

Angelina is still somewhat friends with Michelle McCool, i remember michelle had said she learned a lot from her in an older interview.

Nattie is friends with both Angelina and Shantelle.

Mickie is friends with daffney i believe but im not to sure they use to be roomates though.

Christy is friends with Gail.

Gail is freinds with a lot of the knockouts.

i think its only the models who arent to close to the knockouts, which tbh im not surprised
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: What do you think the Divas & Knockouts think of each other   What do you think the Divas & Knockouts think of each other EmptyFri 22 May 2009, 6:36 am

well no im not either
when michelle mccool finished the diva search she wrestled on the indies for a bit so she would learn stuff
and girls like kelly, layla, eve and stuff basically the girls that didnt wrestle in OVW wouldnt be close to the KOS as they have never met them most likley as they have always been in wwe.....but i do think the wwe divas respect the kos more then the kos respect the divas
but i do think the kos understand most of the divas stuff isnt the womens faults themselves, its booking and stuff
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think the Divas & Knockouts think of each other   What do you think the Divas & Knockouts think of each other Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you think the Divas & Knockouts think of each other
Page 1 of 1