Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MTV Movie Awards

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

MTV Movie Awards Empty
PostSubject: MTV Movie Awards   MTV Movie Awards EmptyMon 01 Jun 2009, 1:55 am

MTV Movie Awards
I actually sat through a award show without sleeping lol. I enjoyed it and Andy Sanberg or whatever his name is did a good job hosting.

Highlight is definitely Sasha Cohan half naked landing on Eminem. Slim Shady looked pissed off lol

The guy that was humping the gold popcorn? Hilarious

Ashley Tisdale winning Breakthrough female was wayyyyyyyyy better than having annoying bitches like Vanessa Hudgens or Miley Cyrus winning.

It felt like every award was going to Twilight or High School Musical, snooze!

I did enjoy the New Moon trailer. Coming from a guy that has yet to see Twilight? I want to watch it badly now!

I’m disgusted that Miley Cyrus won the best song award over true talent like Bruce Springsteeen? I call bullshit

Great show overall, nice funny moments too
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

MTV Movie Awards Empty
PostSubject: Re: MTV Movie Awards   MTV Movie Awards EmptyMon 01 Jun 2009, 3:36 am

Blue, Miley winning isn't bullshit, the awards are voted on by TEENAGE Girls and Boys so of course that little twat was gonna win, hell half the kids there don't know or care about who Bruce Springsteeen is.

And that Emin3m thing was so scripted by them, oh and OMG DID YOU ALL SEE SYLAR?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!? I DID lol.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

MTV Movie Awards Empty
PostSubject: Re: MTV Movie Awards   MTV Movie Awards EmptyMon 01 Jun 2009, 2:03 pm

MTV = channel for teenage girls.....btw this proves my point that award shows like these are complete bullshit. i dont even count MTVs awards legit awards
Back to top Go down
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female
Number of posts : 12559
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kofi Kingston, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Evan Bourne, John Cena, MVP, Ted Dibiase, and John Morrison.
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : MCMG, AJ Styles, Hernandez
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taylor Wilde, Sarita
Registration date : 2009-07-18

MTV Movie Awards Empty
PostSubject: Re: MTV Movie Awards   MTV Movie Awards EmptySun 19 Jul 2009, 8:57 pm

GASP! You've never seen Twilight?!?!? Thats my favorite movie/book. I watched it in the theater like 20 times. I can't wait to New Moon. Oh and to stay on topic. I watched the MTV movie awards too (back in May). And I loved seeing Twilight get most awards, except a selected few that it really shouldn't have won. But it was great.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MTV Movie Awards Empty
PostSubject: Re: MTV Movie Awards   MTV Movie Awards Empty

Back to top Go down

MTV Movie Awards
Page 1 of 1