Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Updates On Injuries To Samoa Joe & AJ Styles, More

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Updates On Injuries To Samoa Joe & AJ Styles, More Empty
PostSubject: Updates On Injuries To Samoa Joe & AJ Styles, More   Updates On Injuries To Samoa Joe & AJ Styles, More EmptyTue 02 Jun 2009, 3:25 pm

As we reported several days ago Samoa Joe posted the following on his myspace site:
So we are on Day 2 of our 9 day Northwest swing. So far the weather in Colorado has been fantastic, and the crowd in Pueblo was alot of fun. Unfortunatly I think I have fractured a couple of fingers on last night show, but I dont expect to miss any time over it. I have to admit it does suck using the old hunt and peck method to type. Ok some random quips.
And good news he did not take any time off and the injury has not hindered him to any great extent.
Additionally, AJ Styles has been nursing a sprained ankle that occurred day one of last eek's TV tapings when he dove onto Shane Douglas and landed badly. He could not walk easily on it the following day, but it has improved quite a bit since.
It is AJ Styles birthday today. He is 32.
As we've been reporting for quite awhile AJ has been taping a MTV TV show. We noted recent internet reports that he is taping some stuff at an upcoming TNA event for the MADE show. This is the same program on which the Motor City Machines appearedtraining a 15 year old gay high school student. This time the trainee is a girl, and an AJ Styles fan. Jackie Moore was also involved in some of the taping acting as a trainer.
Back to top Go down
Angelwilliamsfan
Legend

Female
Number of posts : 2529
Job/hobbies : Being bitchy, annoying a few ppl here
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Matt Striker/Cm punk
Favorite WWE Diva : Nattie
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Joe
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina love
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Updates On Injuries To Samoa Joe & AJ Styles, More   Updates On Injuries To Samoa Joe & AJ Styles, More EmptyWed 03 Jun 2009, 2:45 pm

i thought it was TBP training her, oh well there still invovled in the show. thank god joes not badly hurt.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Updates On Injuries To Samoa Joe & AJ Styles, More   Updates On Injuries To Samoa Joe & AJ Styles, More EmptySun 07 Jun 2009, 10:22 pm

when does Made give? OOOH Jackie Moore, I miss her
Back to top Go down
Ed

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Updates On Injuries To Samoa Joe & AJ Styles, More   Updates On Injuries To Samoa Joe & AJ Styles, More EmptyFri 12 Jun 2009, 10:44 pm

Jackie will a great trainer. She really knows the biz and is tough as nails.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Updates On Injuries To Samoa Joe & AJ Styles, More   Updates On Injuries To Samoa Joe & AJ Styles, More EmptySat 13 Jun 2009, 3:37 am

she's prolly gonna act all tough on MADE.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Updates On Injuries To Samoa Joe & AJ Styles, More   Updates On Injuries To Samoa Joe & AJ Styles, More EmptyMon 15 Jun 2009, 1:26 am

Joe puts on an Awesome Show, I know Wrestlers who have broke fingers and tooken 2 weeks off, I'm glad he is toughing it out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Updates On Injuries To Samoa Joe & AJ Styles, More   Updates On Injuries To Samoa Joe & AJ Styles, More Empty

Back to top Go down

Updates On Injuries To Samoa Joe & AJ Styles, More
Page 1 of 1