Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Official SHIMMER Women Athletes Thread

Go down 
+15
Queen Mintz
Mia
Lauren
Did You Miss Her?
The LL Father
TheElfenLiedPictureShow
KJ
Shimmer Mark
LaylaMark
The Sexy Vixen
Brad Vicious
KTV-Time
sarcy
CWL91
Blue Ryder
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

The Official SHIMMER Women Athletes Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Official SHIMMER Women Athletes Thread   The Official SHIMMER Women Athletes Thread - Page 3 EmptySat 13 Mar 2010, 7:47 pm

Kev, i just ordered Vol 26 (with your wifey on the cover), 27 and 28.

I cant wait until they arrive. i love when they have sales.

i need to order 13 and 14 since they will be sold out soon but i couldnt resist the sale they were having.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: The Official SHIMMER Women Athletes Thread   The Official SHIMMER Women Athletes Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri 19 Mar 2010, 11:45 pm

vols 26, 27 and 28 just arrived this morning. upon reading the match listings...my dream match popped up:

Hamada vs Mercedes Martinez (Vol 27)

I could've chewed through the plastic with my teeth to open the DVD case, i was so excited. lol

and SHIMMER did not disappoint. FANTASTIC match. just...wow. I love Mercedes even more and Hamada just impressed me once again.

i'll let you guys know how the other DVDs are once I watch them smile

Kev, Melissa is so yummy on the cover
Back to top Go down
TheElfenLiedPictureShow
Jobber
Jobber
TheElfenLiedPictureShow

Male
Number of posts : 83
Favorite WWE Wrestler : William Regal
Evan Bourne
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Drew Mcentyre
Yoshi Tatsu

Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Serena
Mickie James
Nattie Neidhart
Melina
Gail Kim
Maryse
Jillian
Katie Lea
Michelle Mccool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Desmond Wolfe
Christopher Daniels
Brian Kendrick
AJ Styles
D'angelo Dinero
Eric Young
Amazing Red
Samoa Joe
Beer Money
MCMG
Kurt Angle
Favorite TNA Knockout : Alissa Flash
Ayako Hamada
Amazing Kong
Daffney
Roxxi
Sarita
Taylor Wilde
Madison Rayne
Angelina Love
Velvet Sky

Registration date : 2009-11-06

PostSubject: Re: The Official SHIMMER Women Athletes Thread   The Official SHIMMER Women Athletes Thread - Page 3 EmptySun 21 Mar 2010, 4:54 pm

Just 3 more weeks til Shimmer. Can't wait to go smile
Here's an MV I made of the 4 joshis coming in
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Official SHIMMER Women Athletes Thread   The Official SHIMMER Women Athletes Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri 26 Mar 2010, 1:08 am

volume 26: Cheerleader Melissa vs Wesna (KO or Submission match)

fucking awesome is the only way to describe it. These girls went wild in this match. I loved every second of it.

Serena Deeb & Mercedes Martinez vs Del Ray & Kong was a really good match as well.

nice mv, btw

Volume 27: Mercedes Martinez vs Hamada stole the show. thos girls went all out. it was great.

Allison Danger vs Kellie Skater was cool. I am beginning to really love Danger.

Volume 28: Cheerleader Melissa vs Kellie Skater was awesome

Hamada vs Del Ray is must-see

sidenote: i am buying me a SHIMMER t-shirt smile
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: The Official SHIMMER Women Athletes Thread   The Official SHIMMER Women Athletes Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue 30 Mar 2010, 3:37 am

Is there any way you guys can upload Shimmer matches? Hamada vs Mercedes is MUST SEE!

Thanks in advance
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Official SHIMMER Women Athletes Thread   The Official SHIMMER Women Athletes Thread - Page 3 EmptyTue 30 Mar 2010, 3:45 am

in all seriousness i could upload the matches....it's just a matter of copyright.

it might get my account suspended on youtube.

btw, SHIMMER has just released their new purple SHIMMER t-shirts. I am so getting one of them!!!
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Official SHIMMER Women Athletes Thread   The Official SHIMMER Women Athletes Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri 02 Apr 2010, 3:09 pm

My new SHIMMER t-shirt has arrived. I love it!!

front:
The Official SHIMMER Women Athletes Thread - Page 3 2jew7kl

Back:
The Official SHIMMER Women Athletes Thread - Page 3 111p3rl

also they sent me some flyers for their upcoming show. Sadly I cant go but atleast I have this souvenior:

The Official SHIMMER Women Athletes Thread - Page 3 Zof0w0

back of Flyer:
The Official SHIMMER Women Athletes Thread - Page 3 2dkn335

I love the shirt. The Official SHIMMER Women Athletes Thread - Page 3 480159
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: The Official SHIMMER Women Athletes Thread   The Official SHIMMER Women Athletes Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri 02 Apr 2010, 3:25 pm

AWWW CONGRATS! I just finished watching Volume 26, That Knockout or Submission match was AWESOME!! I loved Melissa's right hook, Amazing Kong and Sara Del Ray's tag match was pretty good too, loved their tag finisher.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Official SHIMMER Women Athletes Thread   The Official SHIMMER Women Athletes Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri 02 Apr 2010, 3:27 pm

I loved Melissa's right hand as well. She has a mean right hook.

I've watched that KO or Submission match like 4 times so far. It's definitely one of my favorites.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.

PostSubject: Re: The Official SHIMMER Women Athletes Thread   The Official SHIMMER Women Athletes Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri 02 Apr 2010, 3:42 pm

I loved all the curb stomps too, Melissa was VICIOUS! She was hell bent on winning that match.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Official SHIMMER Women Athletes Thread   The Official SHIMMER Women Athletes Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri 02 Apr 2010, 3:58 pm

The curb stomp is one of my fave moves now. I kinda chuckled when she hit it repeatedly on Wesna. lol
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: The Official SHIMMER Women Athletes Thread   The Official SHIMMER Women Athletes Thread - Page 3 EmptySun 11 Apr 2010, 1:00 pm

I have a few new faves, that Lufisto chick is FUNNY! The way she got a title shot from Mschif was lolz

hilarious

Their match was great, I really need to get me some Shimmers because these girls DO NOT PLAY!

Cheerleader Melissa vs Wesna (Is it true that she retired? sad) They brought the house down, Melissa was getting her hand DESTROYED during the match, I cringed a couple of times. Bitch is definitely a trooper and she won <33333

Serena, Mercedez Martinez vs Del Rey and Kong - great matchup, Serena impressed me the most, I cant wait until WWE lets her loose onto the division, she was bumping her ass off for Kong and Sara, I mean they literally beat that ass lool:

Those were the standouts of volume 26 <3

SHIMMER <33333333
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Official SHIMMER Women Athletes Thread   The Official SHIMMER Women Athletes Thread - Page 3 EmptySun 11 Apr 2010, 1:59 pm

Melissa vs Wesna was amazing. No i dont think Wesna is retired. She is scheduled for the SHIMMER shows for yesterday and today in Chicago.

Melissa was curb stomping the shit out of her, though. I loved it Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Official SHIMMER Women Athletes Thread   The Official SHIMMER Women Athletes Thread - Page 3 EmptySun 11 Apr 2010, 2:00 pm

They're in Chicago today!??!?!?!? FUCK! How did I not know this?!?
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Official SHIMMER Women Athletes Thread   The Official SHIMMER Women Athletes Thread - Page 3 EmptySun 11 Apr 2010, 2:02 pm

*looks at flyers*

they did a Chicago show yesterday and today it's Berwyn...my mistake

but yeah Wesna is scheduled for both shows so she isnt retired.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: The Official SHIMMER Women Athletes Thread   The Official SHIMMER Women Athletes Thread - Page 3 EmptySun 11 Apr 2010, 2:29 pm

until they let her loose Blue?
surely you mean IF they let her loose
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: The Official SHIMMER Women Athletes Thread   The Official SHIMMER Women Athletes Thread - Page 3 EmptySun 11 Apr 2010, 2:49 pm

Those curb stomps were AMAZING! But her forearm shots were absolutely BRUTAL! Melissa does not fuck around lol

TNA are idiots for releasing her....
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: The Official SHIMMER Women Athletes Thread   The Official SHIMMER Women Athletes Thread - Page 3 EmptySun 11 Apr 2010, 5:22 pm

Some detail spoilers from Diva-Dirt:

Quote :

Diva Dirt’s Steven is on hand at this weekend’s SHIMMER festivities in Berwyn, Illinois. Today, SHIMMER will be filming Volumes 29 and 30. Below are complete results from the Volume 29 taping.

SPARKLE (Pre-Show)
* Ana Minoushka def. PJ Tyler with a double underhook facebuster.
* Leva Bates def. She Nay Nay with a tope rope Thesz press.

SHIMMER Volume 29
1. Kellie Skater def. Nevaeh with a flipping necksnap.

2. Nikki Roxx and Ariel def. Melanie Cruise and Annie Social. Roxx pinned Social after hitting the Barbie Crusher.

3. LuFisto def. Rachel Summerlyn with an armbar submission. Midway through Lufisto targets the arm. Total squash match but a good showing by Summerlyn.

4. Mercedes Martinez def. Jamilia Craft. Mercedes wins with the fisherman buster. Great showing by Craft but Martinez took her to school. Craft got back into it at the end and wiggled out of one buster, but got caught by the second. Great match.

5. Allison Danger def. Rayna Von Tosh with the Lovelace Choker. Surprisingly a back and forth match. Good stuff at the start by with Rayna flrting with the ref.
After the match, Allison cuts a promo calling out Portia and the Canadian appear on the screen and while Danger is distracted Portia attacks from behind. Nicole Matthews comes out with handcuffs and holds back Bryce from helping. Leva Bates and Neveah try to make the save but are taken out by Melanie Cruise and Annie Social. Ariel as well. Portia finishes off by spitting in Danger’s face. Danger has to be helped to the back. Best segment so far.

6. Madison Eagles def. Sassy Stephie with her Hell Bound finisher. Madison was way over with the Berwyn crowd. She got a massive “Welcome back!!!” chant. Not her best match but was great to see Eagles back. Also very good showing by Stephie.

7. Jessie McKay def. Cat Power with the Boyfriend Stealer. Both of thes girls were really impressive. Highlight was Cat busting out the figure four leglock, prompting “Wooo” chants.

Amber Gertner interviews Sarah Stock who is in some killer heels. She says she wants to take on MsChif for the belt. Amber says that MsChif and Melissa are taking on The Canadian Ninjas for the belts tonight but Sarah gets her match Volume 30 which will be taped later tonight.

8. Sara Del Rey def. Tenille (sporting blonde hair) via the Royal Butterfly. Best match of Tenille’s entire SHIMMER career. Tenille kept with Del Rey hold for hold. Awesome bridging Indian deathlock by Tenille. My favorite match so far.

9. Misaki Ohata def. Daizee Haze via rollup. After the match Daizee turns heel attacks Ohata. Jamilia Craft comes out to talk her teacher down [Daizee is her trainer], but gets attacked as well. Haze got some major heat from the crowd. Great match and segment. Ohata can bust out a submission from any position and there was some awesome chain wrestling from both ladies.

10. Ayumi Kurihara def. Tomoka Nakagawa with a hammerlock side suplex. OMG!!! Best match ever!!! It had strikes, holds, high flying. I’m seriously thinking of moving to Japan… Match of the Year candidate.

11. The Canadian Ninjas def. Cheerleader Melissa & MsChif to retain the SHIMMER Tag Team Championships. Nicole Matthews pinned MsChif after a german suplex/superkick combo. MelisChif are crazy over! Crowd was on fire! Ninjas wouldn’t wrestle until everyone was quiet. Lulz. Melissa and ‘Chif were in the corner closest to me and I was marking out. Action spills outside and MsChif climbs over the barricade and holds Nicole while Melissa wheelbarrow whips Portia into her. Epic.
Post match the Ninjas beat down MelisChif but Allison makes the save. Portia flees.

My pick for Volume 29: Ayumi vs Tomoka. A must see for any wrestling fan.

Quote :

Diva Dirt’s Steven is on hand at this weekend’s SHIMMER festivities in Berwyn, Illinois. Today, SHIMMER will be filming Volumes 29 and 30. Below are ongoing results from the Volume 30 taping.

1. Malia Hosaka def. Leva Bates with a chicken wing facebuster. Leva gave it her best in her SHIMMER debut, but the veteran took the win. OK match. Leva has really good style though.

2. Annie Social & Melanie Cruise def. Jessica James & Rachel Summerlyn (aka Rachel & Jessica’s Excellent Tag Team). Social pins James after a double team chokeslam/spinebuster. Great teamwork by Social and Cruise. Very impressed with Social in particular.

3. LuFisto def. Cat Power with the Burning Hammer. Refs take Cat out of the ring. Looks like she may be injured.

Daizee cuts a promo backstage on Jamilia. She tells her she better check herself. Daizee and Tomoka vs Jamilia and Misaki is announced.

4. Mercedes Martinez def. Kellie Skater with the fisherman buster. These ladies were just chopping the hell out each other. After a particular hard flurry from Mercedes, Skater’s chest may actually be bleeding… Sick!!!

5. Ayumi Kurihara def. Nikki Roxx after reversing the Barbie Crusher into a sunset flip. Big upset.

Melissa promo backstage with MsChif. Melissa calls ‘Chif out and says she wants a shot at the belt. Sarah Stock interrupts and says she should be asking her for a shot. Madison Eagles interrupts and says 2010 is the year of the Eagles. ‘Chif says Melissa and Madison will face each other and the winner will face the winner of the ‘Chif/Stock match.

6. Daizee Haze & Tomoka Nakagawa def. Jamilia Craft & Misaki Ohata. Haze pins Craft after a tiger suplex. Craft is green but Daizee has taught her well. Enjoyable match up.

7. Nicole Matthews def. Jessie McKay with the Last Rites. Impressive showing by both these girls. Awesome top rope rana by McKay.

8. Sara Del Rey def. Hiroyo Matsumoto with the piledriver. Hiroyo did awesome, really had Del Rey on the ropes for a while. Almost got the pin after a modified gutbuster.

9. Allison Danger def. Portia Perez in a Last Woman Standing match. Danger runs out and attacks Perez. Danger gets a belt from a fan but Perez gets ahold of it. Perez starts talking samck about her daughter. Action spills outside and Allison is whipping Perez with the belt. Action is in the crowd now as Allison throws Perez into the merch table. Action is at the bar now. Perez with a jaw breaker over the barricade. Portia takes control. Danger is busted open over the eye. Portia smack-talks Danger’s daughter and Danger spits at her. Nicole Matthews brings out a chair and holds Danger but Jennifer Blake makes the save and carries Matthews backstage. Danger with a neckbreaker to the floor, STO and neckbreaker on the chair for the 10 count. Afterwards, Danger is overcome with emotion.

10. Madison Eagles def. Cheerleader Melissa to become the #1 Contender for the SHIMMER Championship. Dream match. Madison is sporting some new dark gear and appears to be a heel now. Guess who we’re cheering for? Madison possum pins Melissa with her feet on the ropes for the win. Melissa tries to tell the ref but he’s not hearing it. Melissa is pissed. Awesome match!

11. MsChif def. Sarah Stock via the Desecrator to retain the SHIMMER Championship. Crazy lucha spots by Stock. An awesome Mexican armdrag you have to see to believe. Really quick match but really good. Sarah pulled out all the stops but couldn’t get the win.
Back to top Go down
Shimmer Mark
World Champion
World Champion
Shimmer Mark

Male
Number of posts : 2263
Job/hobbies : Banking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro, Justin Gabriel, Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ, Natalya, Paige
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels
Favorite TNA Knockout : Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: The Official SHIMMER Women Athletes Thread   The Official SHIMMER Women Athletes Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon 12 Apr 2010, 1:49 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Official SHIMMER Women Athletes Thread   The Official SHIMMER Women Athletes Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon 12 Apr 2010, 2:07 am

Blue..spoiler tags are your friend, hun.

i dont like SHIMMER spoilers lol

I've already got money stuck aside for Volume 29. The Official SHIMMER Women Athletes Thread - Page 3 480159
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Lufisto suffers a stroke!!!!   The Official SHIMMER Women Athletes Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed 21 Apr 2010, 12:30 am

Quote :
Independent wrestler LuFisto suffered a stroke last week. LuFisto, age 30, works for SHIMMER and many other companies. She is reportedly doing "OK," and is undergoing further tests. [Credit: Wrestlingobserver.co m]

"Out for a while... Wow.. That was close... Life is precious and fragile guys..."
http://www.myspace.com/lufisto

prowrestling.com
omg she is only 30!!! Teary Eyed

Kevin, i need a shoulder to cry on

Last edited by The Sexy Vixen on Sun 23 May 2010, 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lauren
World Champion
World Champion
Lauren

Female
Number of posts : 1119
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: The Official SHIMMER Women Athletes Thread   The Official SHIMMER Women Athletes Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed 21 Apr 2010, 12:33 am

OMFG, not Lufisto! I really hope she's doing okay and has a speedy recovery.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: The Official SHIMMER Women Athletes Thread   The Official SHIMMER Women Athletes Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed 21 Apr 2010, 4:14 am

OMGZ!!! This is horrible news!!! Oh lord i'm gonna have to pray for her.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Official SHIMMER Women Athletes Thread   The Official SHIMMER Women Athletes Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed 21 Apr 2010, 4:52 am

WOW!! Seems kinda young to be having one of those, but I hope she's doing fine.
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: The Official SHIMMER Women Athletes Thread   The Official SHIMMER Women Athletes Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu 22 Apr 2010, 1:26 am

i hope she is doing well . thats scary.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Official SHIMMER Women Athletes Thread   The Official SHIMMER Women Athletes Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu 22 Apr 2010, 1:28 am

apparently her match with Del Ray is still on...so hopefully she is ok by then.

sounds like a great match.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Official SHIMMER Women Athletes Thread   The Official SHIMMER Women Athletes Thread - Page 3 EmptySun 23 May 2010, 7:03 pm

this is all from Dave Prazak:
Super Lucha #362 featured SHIMMER

Quote :

The Official SHIMMER Women Athletes Thread - Page 3 Shimsuperluch1
The Official SHIMMER Women Athletes Thread - Page 3 Shimsuperluch2
The Official SHIMMER Women Athletes Thread - Page 3 Shimsuperluch3
The Official SHIMMER Women Athletes Thread - Page 3 Shimsuperluch4

and then we have SHIMMER 29:

Quote :

The Official SHIMMER Women Athletes Thread - Page 3 SHI-dvd-vol29-small

The Official SHIMMER Women Athletes Thread - Page 3 SHI-dvddisc-vol29-small-1

The Official SHIMMER Women Athletes Thread - Page 3 Shim29_MAIN_MENU-1
The Official SHIMMER Women Athletes Thread - Page 3 Shim29subMENU_1_revision-1
The Official SHIMMER Women Athletes Thread - Page 3 Shim29subMENU_2_revision-1
The Official SHIMMER Women Athletes Thread - Page 3 Shim29subMENU_3-1

and then, SHIMMER 30:

Quote :
The Official SHIMMER Women Athletes Thread - Page 3 SHI-dvd-vol30-small

i'm just drooling right now The Official SHIMMER Women Athletes Thread - Page 3 855580
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: The Official SHIMMER Women Athletes Thread   The Official SHIMMER Women Athletes Thread - Page 3 EmptySun 23 May 2010, 7:06 pm

AAAHHHHH!!!! I NEED THESE!!! I'M WATCHING 28 NOW!!! IT"S AWESOME!!! MELISSA KILLED THAT HO SKATER!!!! IT WAS DA SHITZ!!!
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Official SHIMMER Women Athletes Thread   The Official SHIMMER Women Athletes Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri 02 Jul 2010, 5:31 pm

Quote :

SHIMMER – WOMEN ATHLETES is proud to add Amazing Kong to the announced list of wrestlers who will be a part of our September DVD tapings at the Eagles Club in Berwyn, IL. Kong will participate in our Sunday, September 12th day of taping.
Amazing Kong will make her return after a six DVD hiatus from active SHIMMER competition. Kong had an impressive streak from 2006 until late 2009 of never being pinned or made to submit in a SHIMMER ring. It was former SHIMMER Champion MsChif who finally made history in the main event of Volume 28 by putting Kong down for a three count following a Super Desecrater. After the match, Kong showed MsChif that she had earned her respect, and proceeded to exit through the curtain and disappear from SHIMMER. Kong steps back into the Eagles Club on Sunday, September 12th. What does she have in store for the rest of the SHIMMER roster upon her return? Who will she target? We all will soon find out!
Kong joins previously announced talents SHIMMER Champion Madison Eagles, SHIMMER Team Champions “The Canadian Ninjas” Portia Perez & Nicole Matthews, Cheerleader Melissa, Sara Del Rey, MsChif, Daizee Haze, Ayumi Kurihara, Nikki Roxx, Daffney, Jessie McKay, and Tomoka Nakagawa as those confirmed thus far for participation in the September tapings.

diva-dirt.com

i am so happy...please reunite Kong & Del Ray as a tag team!!!

would be nice if they could get Mickie too
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: The Official SHIMMER Women Athletes Thread   The Official SHIMMER Women Athletes Thread - Page 3 EmptySun 18 Jul 2010, 12:21 am

I want to get more into Shimmer so my friend is sending me Volumes 1-5 shortly. I remember watching Lacey on Youtube and fell in love with her so hopefully I can fall in love with some of the other women. My friend has been wanting me to go to Shimmer as well so maybe I'll do that in the future.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Official SHIMMER Women Athletes Thread   The Official SHIMMER Women Athletes Thread - Page 3 EmptySun 18 Jul 2010, 12:24 am

Hopefully you enjoy it, Mintz... i have Volumes 1 and 2..collector's edition.

Mercedes Martinez is my #1 personal fave of the roster

but all the rest are pretty awesome too. There isnt one lady on their roster that i dont like, honestly.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: SHIMMER VOLUME 30 REVIEW: MsCHif vs. Sarah Stock Main Event   The Official SHIMMER Women Athletes Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri 20 Aug 2010, 2:25 pm

Shimmer Volume 30 Review:

Match 1: Malia Hosaka vs. Leva Bates
Damn got to say first off Malia Hosaka still has it and looks great. This was a great match, Leva Bates shows loads of promise. Malia was guiding her a little bit but no Biggy. This match was a nice opening match. Leva a bit too much on the screaming but she’s cute, you’d enjoy this match. 3/5 stars

Segment: Daizee haze addresses Jamilia Craft
Daizee puts on a decent performance. This whole Student vs. Teacher angle is nice. Daizee is really improving as a speaker, can’t wait to see some of the other girls she is going to train. Not a great segment but not bad either.

Match 2: Annie Social & Melanie Cruise vs. Rachel Summerlyn & Jessica James

Melanie Cruise under Annie Social’s wing is really going to benefit her. Annie Social is such a natural at playing characters she could really help Melanie with that, while I was never a huge fan of Rachel Summerlyn, But I already love Jessica James, she is such a little bomb awaiting to explode. She is cute, adorable and you can’t help but love her. This was a great tag team match, Annie Social really getting better in the ring. This match was really enjoyable because of the spunky Jessica James, in a year or two, we will see some great things coming from her, and the girl is very likeable. Enjoyable match. 3.5/5 Stars.

Segment: A Great Segments involving Cheerleader Melissa, MsChif, Sarah Stock & Madison Eagles. It was great, everyone did good in this segment. And lol as MsChiff in the end.

Match 3: Cat Powers vs. LuFisto

LuFisto is probably one of few women who plays her character soo well. WWE or TNA could benefit from having a woman like that on the roster. Cat Power, I like this girl, she could come out soo simple yet be so effective. I would love to see them throw her in the ring against some new girls, she could really help establish them. Another solid great match. 3.5/5 Stars for me.

Match 4: Kellie Skater vs. Mercedes Martinez

They have been doing an amazing job of building Kellie as a strong heel. Cheerleader Melissa, Nevaeh and now Mercedes Martinez? They are really having her have a go at some of the best girls and she is really living up to the hype. She hasn’t been slouching with the best. This was a great match, Mercedes was great as usual. Kellie Skater? Leva Bates? Melanie Cruise? Jamilia Craft? Jessica James? Shimmer has some really good young talent coming up. Kellie can really really take a beating lol. 4/5 Stars for me.

Match 5: Ayumi Kurihara vs. Nikki Roxx

This was a really enjoyable match. I really liked the beginning of the match with them playing around and stuff. Nikki is such a cute woman, I swear. Anyways I really enjoyed Ayumi, this was a solid performance once more. Not as great as Kellie Skater vs. Mercedes, but slightly more enjoyable. Nice match, I’ll give it 3.5/5 stars.

Video: Daizee’s heel Turn
Nice to see Daizee as a heel, it’s been a while too be honest, so it is kind of refreshing.

Match 6: Daizee Haze & Tomoka Nakagawa vs. Jamilia Craft & Misaki Ohata
First off, I Love Ohata lol. This was another great tag team match. Daizee & Tomoka oddly work amazing as a team, they should consider it. I hope this rivalry between Daizee and Jamilia continue, it could help establish her as a star. Greet match, enjoyed it soo much. Eh, 3.5/5 Stars as well.

Match 7: Nicole Matthews vs. Jessie McKay

Jessie McKay is such fun to watch, this was probably her best match thus far. She really held her own with Nicole in this one. Nicole once again proving as a singles star she can do great. Another really enjoyable match. 3.5/5 stars for me.

Match 8: Sara del Rey vs. Hiroyo Matsumoto
This was a really good match. I enjoyed it from beginning to end, considering Hiroyo just got off a plane, it’s insane. Really, great match, can’t say there was a moment felt cheated. My rating 4.5/5 Stars.

Match 9: Allison Danger vs. Portia Perez

Allison Danger is amazing and a true legend, and I can’t wait to see the day that Portia gets herself some Shimmer Singles gold. The girl is amazing. Really an incredible unforgettable match. Best match of the night thus far. My rating is 4.65/5 Stars

Match 10: Madison Eagles vs. Cheerleader Melissa
This was a great match, I’m still iffy on Madison BUT she did perform amazing here. Melissa is overdue for a push in a shimmer (Or anywhere else she wrestles) Anyways this was a great, innovative match and Madison came out on top. This match deserves a 4.5/5

Match 11: MsChiff © vs. Sarah Stock
I don’t know what TNA is doing wrong with Sarita, but shit this was a really good match. Not as long as the usual championship matches but one of the great ones for sure. The best I’ve seen Sarah Perform since her match with Del Rey, this was just another great match MsChif can add to her long list of great matches. A Whole lot of “innovation” in this match, although Madison vs. Melissa & Portia vs. Allison was a bit better. My Rating is 4.25/5

In the end, best damn 3 hours of my life. Loved it and THANK YOU LAYLA MARK!!! I AM HAPPY YOU UPLOADED IT!!!!
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: The Official SHIMMER Women Athletes Thread   The Official SHIMMER Women Athletes Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri 20 Aug 2010, 3:18 pm

agree with near enough everything
other then segment 2....it was cringe worthy
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Official SHIMMER Women Athletes Thread   The Official SHIMMER Women Athletes Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri 20 Aug 2010, 4:41 pm

nice review but hun this goes in the SHIMMER thread.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: The Official SHIMMER Women Athletes Thread   The Official SHIMMER Women Athletes Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri 20 Aug 2010, 5:34 pm

good point haha. i was too busy watching it to sort that out sorry :S

BUT YAY i watched a SHI volume :O
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: The Official SHIMMER Women Athletes Thread   The Official SHIMMER Women Athletes Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri 20 Aug 2010, 6:11 pm

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
nice review but hun this goes in the SHIMMER thread.

So like does all Shimmer news go in the Shimmer thread? I though reviewing it would be like reviewing a TNA, WWE, ECW or even ROH match. I mean we do usually post reviews on ROH women's matches in the Divas thread so i didn't see the problem dunno

I mean we do post all FCW news in the Divas threads.........wait we discus FCW matches in the FCW thread Embarassed

Gotcha hilarious

LMAO then again only like 5 people would have read it, You, (newly) LL, Scot and maybe LaylaMark...and yeah....that's it hilarious
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Official SHIMMER Women Athletes Thread   The Official SHIMMER Women Athletes Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri 20 Aug 2010, 6:19 pm

it makes the thread appear more active and yeah only 5 people will read it anyway lol

me you LL Laylamark and Scot
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: The Official SHIMMER Women Athletes Thread   The Official SHIMMER Women Athletes Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri 20 Aug 2010, 6:20 pm

i demand Laylamark upload some more Suspect
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: The Official SHIMMER Women Athletes Thread   The Official SHIMMER Women Athletes Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri 20 Aug 2010, 6:22 pm

The LL Father wrote:

BUT YAY i watched a SHI volume :O

Which is one more then Blue hilarious
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Official SHIMMER Women Athletes Thread   The Official SHIMMER Women Athletes Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri 20 Aug 2010, 6:26 pm

no Blue has watched one valume

he still has 2 more to watch
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: The Official SHIMMER Women Athletes Thread   The Official SHIMMER Women Athletes Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri 20 Aug 2010, 6:56 pm

i wanna know how Laylamark managed to upload it
i didnt realize you could upload copyrighted stuffs
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Official SHIMMER Women Athletes Thread   The Official SHIMMER Women Athletes Thread - Page 3 EmptySat 04 Sep 2010, 9:14 pm

i have just order Vol 29, 30 and 31.

should be here in about 10 days.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: The Official SHIMMER Women Athletes Thread   The Official SHIMMER Women Athletes Thread - Page 3 EmptySun 05 Sep 2010, 3:49 pm

OMG GIRL YOU ARE GOING TO ENJOY THEM!!!! I've seen 30 & 31....some nice, new match ups in 31....I loved it.

Soooooo Too my small Shimmer Community, question.

Who would you Love to see wrestle in Shimmer (who is currently available or a TNA Knockout, since they are allowed to wrestle shimmer)

My list:
1. Jazz ( still don't know why it hasn't happened yet)
2. Santana Garrett
3. Mickie James
4. Christy Hemme (I always had this fetish of watching her being destroyed by Melissa)
5. Christina von Eerie (she has YET to soak her feet into shimmer....would love to see her there)
5. Oddly Lizzy Valentine, would love to see her at her full potential, i think a match or two in SHimmer could do that.
6. Angelina Love (same like Lizzy Valentine)
7. Taylor Wilde (She needs to make a return like Seriously,it's where i got to truly experience Shantelle Taylor
8. Alexa Thatcher (Come back bitch....Shimmer is Building new stars, YOU can be one of them)
9. Lexxus (She's quick, really growing into a wrestle, she's like how SHantelle used to be, would LOVE to see her i SHimmer)
10. Traci Brooks, April Hunter, Erica D'Erico, Kelly COuture and Candice LaRae, just love to see them all show up in Shimmer, I mean they have been invading Australia & Japan, what about looking into some more Canadians lol.
oh oh oh Angel Orsini.......She is def a great addition to the roster IMO.
Alicia (She has stepped her game up in WSU, something i really never expected from her at all)
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Official SHIMMER Women Athletes Thread   The Official SHIMMER Women Athletes Thread - Page 3 EmptySun 05 Sep 2010, 4:16 pm

Mickie James!!!

Molly Holly!!!

Nidia would've been nice.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: The Official SHIMMER Women Athletes Thread   The Official SHIMMER Women Athletes Thread - Page 3 EmptySun 05 Sep 2010, 5:13 pm

Ohh Molly would have been nice, but like some nice technical matches against Sara del Rey, Cheerleader Melissa & Cat Power
Back to top Go down
Shimmer Mark
World Champion
World Champion
Shimmer Mark

Male
Number of posts : 2263
Job/hobbies : Banking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro, Justin Gabriel, Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ, Natalya, Paige
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels
Favorite TNA Knockout : Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: The Official SHIMMER Women Athletes Thread   The Official SHIMMER Women Athletes Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon 06 Sep 2010, 10:47 am

Returns to Shimmer:
Alexa Thatcher - When she was in Shimmer before, she put on really good matches. Now that she is back in the business, I want to see her again!
Tiana Ringer - Like Thatcher, she put on some great matches in Shimmer and some really good ones outside of Shimmer. Please come out of retirement.....PLEASE!
Shantelle Taylor - When matched with talented women, Shantelle can put on amazing matches. Unfortunately, she is just not getting that in TNA. She needs to come lock up with some of the Shimmer women like Daizee, MsChif, Misaki or Ayumi.
Serena Deeb - There isn't much that needs said here. It is obvious that she did her best work in Shimmer and that that is the only place that can appreciate her talent. I want another Serena/SDR fight!
Nikita - During her tenure with WWE, Katie Lea was not used very well. She had one decent push against Mickie right after her debut, but that is about it. She has got a lot of talent and she needs to show it off again in Shimmer. Maybe we could see Shimmer's first Ladder match with Nikita and Jennifer Blake!
Veronika Vice - She had a VERY short run with Shimmer, only 2 volumes. I have see some of her post Shimmer matches on youtube. While she isn't the best wrester, she could definitely be one of the up and coming stars.

Arrivals to Shimmer
Lexxus - Lexxus had one, maybe two, matches with TNA as Mercedes Steele. But some of her indy work is really good. She hasn't been in the business for too long, but she is obviously talented. It'd be cool to see her show up.
Traci Brooks - Sadly enough, Traci was never one of my favorites in TNA, but I was able to recognize her talent. It was very obvious why she was in the business. I think she could have some really good matches with the Shimmer women.
Angel Williams - Angel Williams is one of the more talented women in mainstream wrestling today. She needs to be able to show her talent against the best in the world.
Jazz - Jazz is one of the my favorite wrestlers of all time, male and female. She had such a presence in the ring. She was a bad b*itch and had the skills to back up her attitude. How awesome would it be to see a Jazz v. Kong v. SDR v. Melissa for the #1 contendership for the Shimmer title. I'd probably die before I got to see the match.

Now, I know I was not supposed to look at women that were currently unable to work Shimmer matches (i.e. anyone signed to WWE), but I am gonna break the rules. haha
Beth Phoenix - Beth was in Shimmer in the beginning. She has grew into one of the best women in the mainstream business today. Let her wrestle against women of her caliber.
Nattie Neidhart - Arguably one of the best women in the world, Nattie needs to make her return to Shimmer. I want to see her wrestle not just be a damned valet.
AJ Lee - I think AJ Lee is going to be one of the main eventers of the WWE. She has put on some GREAT matches in the WWE and some great matches in the indys. She could really bring a lot of excitement to Shimmer.

I don't think I have said this on one of the boards, but I am SO happy there are a few of us that like Shimmer. I feel like I can kind of have an intelligent conversation with us Shimmer fan about the business without always having to talk about Maryse or Kelly Kelly.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: The Official SHIMMER Women Athletes Thread   The Official SHIMMER Women Athletes Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon 06 Sep 2010, 10:54 am

A new name set to Sparkle?

So far Athena has been confirmed for SHimmer's pre-show Sparkle, also the most talked about new comer in women's wrestling today Mia Yim has also been confirmed for sparkle. The third name confirmed for Sparkle is new comer Taylor Made, this marks the third name who will take part of Sparkle. Here is a look at here:

The Official SHIMMER Women Athletes Thread - Page 3 Tm1-1
The Official SHIMMER Women Athletes Thread - Page 3 Tm2-1

ohhhhh I'm loving the new talent SHIMMER is showcasing, i've never heard of Taylor Made, i really look forward to learning more about her though, i like her look.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: The Official SHIMMER Women Athletes Thread   The Official SHIMMER Women Athletes Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon 06 Sep 2010, 10:57 am

Ohhh Scott Angel Williams, Lexxus, Alexa Thatcher and Shantelle Taylor are 4 names i SOOOOOOOOOOO WANT TO SEE IN SHIMMER!! lol. And Jazz.

Oh i loved Tiana as well, the girl was cute and ust incredibly fun to watch. She needs to come out of retirment drool
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: The Official SHIMMER Women Athletes Thread   The Official SHIMMER Women Athletes Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu 09 Sep 2010, 2:22 pm

The fourth wrestler has been confirmed for participation in the SHIMMER pre-show (aka SPARKLE) at this weekend's SHIMMER events in Berwyn, IL. She is Mena Libra! Fans attending live, be sure to get to the venue by 1:30pm on Saturday the 11th, and 12:30pm on Sunday the 12th to catch all of the pre-show action prior to the official bell time each day.MENA LIBRA comes to us from CLASH Wrestling in Michigan. Visit http://www.clashwrestling.com/ for more on CLASH.

The Official SHIMMER Women Athletes Thread - Page 3 Ml4

Video of Mena Libra