Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

If Punk Goes Heel.....Edge Goes Face?

Go down 
+2
Dead
Blue Ryder
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

If Punk Goes Heel.....Edge Goes Face? Empty
PostSubject: If Punk Goes Heel.....Edge Goes Face?   If Punk Goes Heel.....Edge Goes Face? EmptyTue 23 Jun 2009, 9:37 pm

If CM Punk goes heel, which he just might do......the roof is going to be blown off. Obviously, this is only speculation, but Paul Heyman recently commented on this and anyone who has followed Punk for awhile knows how great of a heel he can be.

Jeff Hardy is twittering that his days in the WWE are numbered and he only has a few weeks left. With Hardy all but gone and Taker still on the sidelines, who does Smackdown have as a credible contender for the title against Punk as a babyface?

I think its a given that Punk will enter into a feud with John Morrison following Jeff. With Rey, all but certainly, recapturing the IC title.....Morrison seems most logical. But how long can this last? They have had great matches before.....but I dont see a longtime feud here. I think Morrison was rushed into a babyface and has had very little build or reason.

So that brings me to Edge. Edge certainly aint taking a back seat to a mega heel Punk. So wouldnt it only make sense? Sure Edge is a natural heel and by far the best in the biz right now. And I am not saying this is the best move for him, but WWE might be headed in that direction. Punk/Edge Summer Slam main event. Possible. Your thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: If Punk Goes Heel.....Edge Goes Face?   If Punk Goes Heel.....Edge Goes Face? EmptyTue 23 Jun 2009, 9:43 pm

no, i dont see Edge being a face. if anything, i see him feuding with Morrison into the summer and Punk feuding with Mysterio
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: If Punk Goes Heel.....Edge Goes Face?   If Punk Goes Heel.....Edge Goes Face? EmptyWed 24 Jun 2009, 4:58 am

i dont see edge turning face either. him and morrison's match last friday was good. so im sure they can get some more out of that.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: If Punk Goes Heel.....Edge Goes Face?   If Punk Goes Heel.....Edge Goes Face? EmptyWed 24 Jun 2009, 5:40 am

It's a tough call. The thing is about what D said is Rey is NEVER in the main event, he's always in some mid-card feud. Also, like Blue said, Morrison was rushed a little and it looks like WWE has decided to pull back with w.e initial plans they might have had for him. At this point, I see Rey moving on to anotheer mid-card feud when he's done with Jericho; and Morrison and Jericho possibly feuding with one another. Or they might just stick him in a tag team for few months.

As for Edge, unlikely considering Punk is very firm on his stance on the MITB cash-in. He isn't being much of a heel. But then again, I'm speaking in terms of Punks being a heel and Edge being a face. Maybe, with Jeff out of the picture Edge will come in and try to "get what is rightfully his?"
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: If Punk Goes Heel.....Edge Goes Face?   If Punk Goes Heel.....Edge Goes Face? EmptyWed 24 Jun 2009, 4:02 pm

I heard rumors of them wanting to turn Edge face becasue they are runing out of face stars. I also heard about Jericho hinting at a feud with Taker.

Edge v Punk can happen maybe they can add morrison and Taker and Chris Feud.

I have a feeling Rey's WWE days are numbered too, He may take a break, I dont think he be back as soon as his mask is removed.

They can give the IC title to R Truth in an upset.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: If Punk Goes Heel.....Edge Goes Face?   If Punk Goes Heel.....Edge Goes Face? EmptySat 27 Jun 2009, 4:54 pm

I dont want any Edge...heel or face.

but meh...either way I cant stand him. I have always liked Christian better.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: If Punk Goes Heel.....Edge Goes Face?   If Punk Goes Heel.....Edge Goes Face? EmptySat 27 Jun 2009, 7:23 pm

shocked I would love to see a Jericho/Taker feud happen... prolly won't happen though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If Punk Goes Heel.....Edge Goes Face?   If Punk Goes Heel.....Edge Goes Face? Empty

Back to top Go down

If Punk Goes Heel.....Edge Goes Face?
Page 1 of 1